Zebediah Wilcocks

Registered bored user

You are bored, I am bored, we are bored.

moldysod wrote:
I've got some bad news liberal lilly white America. The only reason you virtue signal for all these mexicans, blacks, anyone that isn't white, is because you were brainwashed to do so. You live in your comfortable, mostly white middle class neighborhoods with fantasies of a culturally enriched paradise while the poor white people that have to live with these illegal aliens get raped and murdered in the streets. You don't care about your fellow people systematically being replaced because as long as you are comfortable in your own life you don't care that the world burns down around you. Fuck you nihilist Marxist educated shills. Go live with your illegals that you love so much, and see how long your worldview lasts when you are beat down in the streets for being white. 
moldysod wrote:
woodyville06 Because things like laws, common sense, punishments, the burden of knowledge, and responsibility to uphold society only applies to white people. Black and brown people should be able to do whatever the hell they want because fuck you whitey.
moldysod wrote:
monkwarrior Fentanyl is closer to anthrax than a drug. It's more selfish and lame to lie to people about the "dangers" of "drugs" like cannabis then turn around and prescribe them an opioid death sentence. 
moldysod wrote:
piratefish It's not only okay, it is outright encouraged. Media works on a subconscious level, and look how white people are portrayed in any major media publication. Also the huge push for race mixing, ALWAYS aimed at white girls. 
moldysod wrote:
elgabalo George Soros and friends.
moldysod wrote:
squrlz4ever Just enough to look like people were doing their job.
moldysod wrote:
daegog Sadly that is the market Nintendo has cornered. There is no change that will benefit them more than being a novelty  item.
moldysod wrote:
jclv Sponge bong Hemp pants
moldysod wrote:
madduck Just because you'll be dead by the time this shit really hits the fan doesn't mean you should support the dismantling of civilization that you've enjoyed up until now.
moldysod wrote:
Invariably, when these "people" say they are raising their kid gender neutral, it really means they are turning boys into girls and girls into boys. They aren't neutral at all.
moldysod wrote:
Race baiting 101
moldysod wrote:
fancylad Yeah when liberals have no one to leech off of they'll die off like a parasite with no host.
moldysod wrote:
Gerry1of1 The problem is who is going to give the liberals free stuff if they aren't connected to anyone conservative?
moldysod wrote:
Poor guy. Must have been real tough playing football for a living.
moldysod wrote:
skeeter01 but then you'll have no one to give you free money... who are the democrats going to take from if all the republicans are gone?
moldysod wrote:
squrlz4ever Have you ever heard the saying "for every civilian year that passes, forty military years of advancement". This is just a public reaction test to see if they can up the ante without people freaking out. 
moldysod wrote:
squrlz4ever They are testing the effect of mass panic on global energy systems. The best way to "win" is to never freak out. Panic is a tool always remember that. 
moldysod wrote:
Women think that by fucking a man some of his status and aura will rub off on them and they'll suddenly get the respect that he does. When reality finally dawns on them that their status didn't increase at all after the sex then regret and shame sets in. Of course women are never responsible for any action they take (just try to get a female to take the full blame for anything, won't happen) so the man becomes a "rapist". Not a rapist because he violated her body, that's just a tool she uses to manipulate men, a rapist because he shattered her false sense of self, her ego. 
moldysod wrote:
When mainstream media is expending time and effort trying to De-legitimize a news source that they claim is not legitimate to begin with, then you KNOW they are shitting bricks and aiming for damage control. They don't try to debunk something that isn't true. We are waking up and there is nothing the zombies can do to stop it. 
moldysod wrote:
I spent 5 bucks on a scratch off ticket and lost yesterday. That must be how the government feels about this.
moldysod wrote:
srximus People, actually, are the pinnacle of egoism. It's not the religion's fault that most people choose not to actually read or understand what their religions talk about. It's just human nature to take something that could be wonderful and turn it into shit.
moldysod wrote:
stevopusser This is actually the reason those typhoons hit lol
moldysod wrote:

1 Timothy 2:12 " I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."


moldysod wrote:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Pjd_-VZipM/WIp-AHUqsnI/AAAAAAAACOk/5WnlS9LW62M7Cgpy28ab0fq0U5eynTF1QCLcB/s640/black%2Blives%2Bmatter%2B3.jpg

White on black crime you say? Let's take a page out of the victim book and blame this current action on all the black on white crime that has happened in the past. You have to pay up for your forefathers crimes, blackey. 
moldysod wrote:
captkangaroo Sadly the people who refuse to acknowledge the very real differences between races and religious upbringings will be the same people that get taken advantage of by the very facts they refuse to acknowledge.