madduck

Registered bored user

madduck wrote:
thezigrat in which case I recommend a book ( first in a series)  'Just One Damned Thing After Another' - 
madduck wrote:
How can what he chooses to wear in private affect his skills as a boxer? much respect to him..
madduck wrote:
These people are a disgrace, a stain on humanity. There are very few words strong enough to descibe them - I wonder what happened to them to turn them in to such arseholes?
madduck wrote:
casaledana - pissing off a judge is NO reason to put a young man into prison for his entire life. Apart from the morality ( writing off children is disgraceful) - its the cost to the taxpayer. Rehabilitate this young man and the cost of his trial will be paid back through his taxes...
madduck wrote:
there is that very slight disconnect between sounds and face that you get when doing a video call- most offputting.
madduck wrote:
that is quite simply appalling. Racist too- because we can all put the house on the fact a white kid would have walked.
madduck wrote:
emmettyville Its called Polio. It exists in pockets in regions of Pakisatn. Still called Polio... 

madduck wrote:
overdoneone My Polio came on a sugar lump. Given that was over 50 years ago I wonder if it was the DTP you probably had at the same time.
madduck wrote:
For Fucks sake- vaccinate. A little concern over any medical procedure is sensible, ask your Doctor, sometimes a particular combination may be contraindicated. However- vaccination is safe, sensible and the responsible thing to do.
madduck wrote:
Offer help- always offer help.
madduck wrote:
jayme21 the Grauniad avoids the truly evil character assasinations- Littlejohn has caused a suicide, Letts is a vile racist- I think its the columnists who give the Fail such a bad rep- quite honestly i think is a vile hate filled rag. I may disagree with the Torygraph but at least it doesn't sling hate speech around.
madduck wrote:
jayme21 you know I'm going to dispute that- can you please quote a few references? Not the Gospels- and not Paul. Paul came first and is very likely writing about prophecy- Gospels reference Paul. Give me some contempraneous stuff- Romans kept great records- yet no mention from them. In fact, actual verifiable history is remarkably silent?

madduck wrote:
Before we go into that kind of stuff, can we please establish he existed first? 
madduck wrote:
It's standard for ambulance crews here, but we don't have the massive opiate problem you do- however, if I thought I would ever need it, I'd carry it. BTW- smack it in and stand WELL CLEAR- they come to really really fucking stroppy.
madduck wrote:
squrlz4ever .... not that I was being picky, said the picky one. xxxx
madduck wrote:
I get the 'who cares' comments- but of course, plenty of people REALLY REALLY care, so much so they torment and hound people to ( in a few cases) the death. So by putting up an explanation, showing how happy this makes them, it allows other to see they are not alone. See Mill on 'experiments in Living'
madduck wrote:
squrlz4ever to be fair, I may swear like a sweary thing but i do try to avoid attacks. Even some deeply annoying now banned people, with whom I disagree with about almost everything. Be fair, annoying and rather mad - but obviously not quite running on unleaded- seems cruel to be nasty when its obviously a problem.
madduck wrote:
squrlz4ever  (piece)
madduck wrote:
Sigh- does this mean I have to stop swearing? 
madduck wrote:
bubba5658 In the wild- it's TOTALLY different, family groups to start with.
madduck wrote:
a trainer I know and like thinks this man is an utter arse. Not effective, risky and just plain stupid and showy for nothing. I'd NEVER let him near my beloved Holly.
madduck wrote:
markust123 ineed, after all, what is more terrifying- that a previously untouched nation could be buggered by a theatrical bunch of men armed with stanley knives, or that their government used thoughsands of deaf mutes to do the same thing. 
madduck wrote:
bloody hell, that was hilarious...
madduck wrote:
I grew up in a similar set up. The outside loo was a loo- whilst a country place might use a bucket a flush loo was commonplace in towns and cities, as well as bigger villages. I was brought up by a very Edwardian Grandmother along with two maiden Aunts- everything was either pre war or unchanged since the early 50's. It's not a particularly difficult way to live, I could easliy manage it now, possibly not to their standards as they did not work- housework was a full time and strenuous job. The outside loo was actually the cosiect room- spotlessly clean, a heavy canvas curtain over the door to keep out draughts, a small paraffin heater in the corner - fires were a lot of work so we used aladins everywhere but the dining room and the sitting room. I don't own a TV now and read or listen to the radio- I might miss the internet but not as much as one might think. I'm not a skilled knitter though, so my socks would fall down. he could quite sensibly have a gas fridge- but given it would be illegal now a normal fridge is acceptable
madduck wrote:
thezigrat - get mistaken for princess Di- that's a hell of an acheivement!!