HolyGod

Registered bored user

holygod wrote:
chicagojay Well there were plenty of things to legitimately complain about in regards to Obama, however the biggest complaints I ever heard were that he wasn't born here, that he's a muslim, or that they "just don't like him". Those were all pretty thinly veiled racist. If you don't think there was a huge block of this country that hated obama because he was black then you aren't paying attention.
holygod wrote:
waldo863 If those people weren't living in constant fear of being deported they could report the employer for breaking the law. That solves the problem.
holygod wrote:
5cats "Anchor babies"? You're saying send to Mexico people who were born in the United States? Is that not the only requirement to be a U.S. citizen? If they were born here don't they have the same right to be here as I do?
holygod wrote:
casaledana sorta scary how someone's word view can be shaped by an inability to read and understand basic data wouldn't you say?
holygod wrote:
DerryNH I agree. If the minimum wage was raised to a livable wage then that eliminates this issue because now business can't pay an immigrant for ridiculously low wages.
holygod wrote:
megrendel Cool. I figured you were smarter than that. I'm sure it is getting passed around on facebook a ton by those who AREN'T smarter than that.
holygod wrote:
DerryNH The back of the line is 10 plus years long, if at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of trying to make a better life for your kids if they are adults by the time you get to come, no?
holygod wrote:
datastrom no. I'm not attacking the argument. They are illegal. There is no arguing that. I'm pointing out that it doesn't matter. 
holygod wrote:
5cats you think she presented facts? You think 30% of dreamers are convicted criminals?
holygod wrote:
woodyville06 current rules don't allow them to come here. You don't think they'd come here legally if they could?
holygod wrote:
megrendel You get that a government shutdown doesn't affect active military right? That is a separate budget.
holygod wrote:
melcervini 

"*MY* legal use of medicinal marijuana has nothing to do with the article"

No but it has to do with your comment about how important legality is to you. It also reveals the blatant hypocrisy in your willingness to do illegal things if you want to do them while expecting other people to follow the rules. While your state might have medicinal it is still against federal law and I'd be willing to bet you smoked it before it was legal in your state. The point is you were willing to break the law to get high but you expect others not break the law to provide a better life for their children. Interesting.

"30+% of DREAMers are convicted criminals."

Can I please get a source for that? There is no way I believe that.

"Shall I continue?"

1. Your list is straight from breitbart and if that is where you get your information then it is no wonder you have the opinions you do. All sites liek that do is try to get you to view immigrants, muslims, blacks, and liberals as "others" as "the enemy". Don't let them fill your head with their hate and bigotry. It is bad for you.

2. You think it is wise to judge a group based on the actions of a few? Should we lockup white males because of the actions of mass shooters?

3. Do you think that there is any demographic, black, white, or brown, in the same economic situation that will have any better crime rate?
holygod wrote:
melcervini

1. Only recently. You did it when it was 100% illegal right?

2. Do you grow your own or get it from someone that grows their own? If not, if you've ever bought weed without knowing the source then you may have contributed to the problem to begin with. Americans buying drugs from Mexico and giving cartels so much money and power is part of the reason it isn't a good place to live right now.

3. The people in this country under DACA aren't costing you anything or adversely affecting your life in any way.
holygod wrote:
DerryNH so let's change the law and make them legal. Then you'd welcome them with open arms right?
holygod wrote:
melcervini for someone who talks quite a bit about how much you smoke pot it's interesting that you suddenly seem very concerned about what is and isn't legal.
holygod wrote:
5cats So the fact that it was given to him by his real estate broker still leads you to believe it was EARNED? If I give my dad a father of the year mug does that actually make him the best father?
holygod wrote:
Gerry1of1 the kkk is about racial pride? Give me a fucking break.
holygod wrote:
johncourage "LOL, so Mississippi isn't a welfare state now, it pays more in than it takes."

For fucks sake. NO. Your link is just federal aid. When you take into account their share of defense spending and other national expenditures like national parks and infrastructure they don't pay their share. Not even close. That is how California can pay almost 8 times what it receives and the government still runs at a deficit.

You are too stupid to talk to. Enjoy a complete and willful ignorance. Sorry I wasted my time trying to explain basic math to you.
holygod wrote:
johncourage 

Did you cockily just post a link that shows that California generates way more money for the federal government than any other state?

Are you trolling or are you literally this dumb?

I'll try to go slowly.

I said: "Except in reality the blue states contribute more than they take in while the red states do the opposite"

Then you said: "lol. I didn't think anyone still believed that lie."

Then FROM YOUR OWN LINKS:

California:
Tax contributions: $405,000,000,000
Federal Aid: $66,000,000,000

Mississippi: 
Tax contributions: $11,000,000,000
Federal Aid: $8,000,000,000

Get it now moron?


holygod wrote:
johncourage You really had the entire point of this conversation fly right over your head huh? This is about how much the states take OUT compared to how much they put IN. California might get the most in federal aid, but it is LESS than they pay in. Thy are just getting their own money back, well, some of it, the rest of it is going to the red states that pay in less than they take. Hence "Red State Welfare". Stop this discussion, you are embarrassing yourself. 
holygod wrote:
johncourage Are you retarded? Might want to re-read the article, or read it for the first time.

holygod wrote:
5cats If he is 6'1" why would the president's doctor give an inaccurate report to the american people. That doesn't bother you at all?
holygod wrote:
casaledana Do you understand the difference between judging someone based on their race and judging someone based on what they say and do? Judging someone based on their actions is the opposite of being a bigot.
holygod wrote:
dm2754 Niger isn't offensive in any way. It is a country and a river. Feel free to use it as much as you want when discussing those two subjects.
holygod wrote:
megrendel You get that it wasn't just her saying the word "nigger" right? She said "I fucking hate niggers". Not much ambiguity as to wether that is racist or not.

The word "asians" is not racist. The statement "all asians should be set on fire because they are worthless pieces of shit" is racist.

Can we please stop with the old white complaint that black people say "nigger" so why can't you? Who cares? Don't say it. It's easy. I manage it every single day.