grryan

Registered bored user

grryan wrote:
You are the mirror image of the slt-right.  Good job.
grryan wrote:
Play a fun game where you take Trump and turn it into Obama and watch your cold, cold heart melt.
grryan wrote:
It's about time!  Finally.
grryan wrote:
marsii if you want the land, take the land.  There cannot be peace between them, they are like oil and water
grryan wrote:
piperfawn cliff of impeachment?  You live in a fairytale land of make-believe
grryan wrote:
She has a point.  A point most don't want to hear, but women do indeed need to also take responsibility of their own actions to make sure they are safe as possible.  She's old school.
grryan wrote:
Draculya Uhhh no.  With so many accusations.....he's a guy with a bunch of accusations.  Without a successful conviction....he's a guy with a bunch of accusations.  See how this works?
grryan wrote:
holygod Three varied scenarios, all with one answer - yup.  Don't be a punk and take hush money, and don't wait  15+ years to say something.  Hopefully some of these people will get convicted....but an accusation doesn't convince me of guilt.  
grryan wrote:
Accusations hold about the same weight as opening the milk carton the wrong way.  Convicted?  Another story.  Photographic evidence?  Again, another story.
grryan wrote:
There should be an app where you put in your height and weight and it'll calculate how many antifa members you could knock out. 
grryan wrote:
Gerry1of1 There is a solid case for nationalism/patriotism.  Those who try to conflate the two are against one of 'em.  
grryan wrote:
Odd, the climate has always been changing.  
grryan wrote:
bliznik So what's your point?  That people hold up signs?  Or signs that offend you?  I really enjoy the entrancement of the term 'narrative' to describe news, it completely de-legitimatizes the story.   
grryan wrote:
holygod That sort of sentiment is the reason why Trump won.  You're not better than Trump supporters.  
grryan wrote:
holygod You're scared and don't want to participate.  I'm not sure about the cost of a jury trial.   Go buy a firearm and train yourself. 
grryan wrote:
holygod you are what's wrong with America.  Stop being so scared and engage with the rights and responsibilities of the constitution.
grryan wrote:
daegog or a 'gun free zone'
grryan wrote:
Seriously?  The dust hasn't even settled and people are making assumptions.   Just chill until the facts come out.
grryan wrote:
holygod His presidency reflects how horrible Hillary was.  
grryan wrote:
daegog  Hey I'm pro 2nd Amendment and I think everyone should be familiar with firearms, I believe that if more people carried, gun violence would go down.  I'd much rather go in the direction of personal responsibility to ensure safety rather than relying (give up rights) on the government.  
grryan wrote:
Facts are difficult to swallow when it goes against the narrative you hold dear.
grryan wrote:
I love Milo, he speaks with a clear mind in a way that just ruffles the feathers of anti-free speech advocates.  We need more people like him to challenge 'progressives'.  
grryan wrote:
No blame, just unlucky.  Keep your head on a swivel when at the ballpark.
grryan wrote:
Don't wrestle with cops and reach for their weapon.  Duh.