I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
LatestPopularMost BookmarkedMost EmailedTop RatedMy FavoritesRandomChat
AllGamesFunnyEntertainmentQuizzesWeirdTechLifestyle, Arts & Lit.News & PoliticsScienceSportsMisc
Submit Content  


friendsmore friends | add your site
Extreme Humor

Gorilla Mask

Not Healthy


123 Games

Funny Videos

Crazy Games

Funny Games

FreeGame Heaven

Free Samples

Viva La Games

Funny Stuff

Comic World


eBaum Nation

Caveman Circus

I hate retail

Funny stuff

Funny Videos

Funny Junk

Hot Games

Shi**y Stories


Back to Listing

Proof You Can Build An AK-47 Out Of Anything

Hits: 8670 | Rating: (2.2) | Category: Misc. | Added by: fancylad
Jump to: Bottom    Last Post
Male, 30-39, Midwest US
 2680 Posts
Friday, December 07, 2012 9:25:16 PM
AK47 out of a shovel ... pfft.

... but a pencil holder out a Chunky soup can?!? GENIUS!!

Male, 30-39, Western US
 4171 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:58:07 PM

MacGyver could've done it with a paperclip and duct tape.

The professor from Gilligan's island could have done it with a coconut and rocks...

All I would need is some paper (as long as it's green), plus a short waiting period.

Male, 40-49, Europe
 12866 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:08:33 PM
Someone built this with a shovel too

Male, 40-49, Europe
 12866 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:05:00 PM
Beat me too it!

Female, 30-39, Europe
 2596 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 2:03:34 PM
It's like that episode of Only Fools And Horses where Trigger gets an award for having been a street cleaner and used the same broom for twenty years, then it transpires his broom has had upmteen new handles and heads in that time and is therefore a whole new broom several times over. There not much of that shovel left in that AK.

Male, 18-29, Canada
 2369 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 1:34:43 PM
ill stick with my 200$ SKS thanks.. that guy is obviously a master blacksmith or something.. not the type of thing the typical person could do.. i could do it but i'm amazing..

Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13891 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 1:22:16 PM

The parts kits come with just the main parts, no rivets, no center support, no receiver flat, no rails and no tools.

So he just basically just built the reciver from a shovel and used the handle as the stock alot of it wasn't made by him.

Male, 30-39, Western US
 3403 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 1:12:51 PM
He didn't really build an AK-47 out of a shovel, so much as he built an AK-47 around a shovel.

Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 236 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:51:57 PM
or you could jsut buy a used ak47 for about $300 and still have your shovel - and not burn your fingers on your at-home forge or blow your face off when you shoot it

Male, 30-39, Southern US
 1054 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:41:51 PM
Okay, forgive my ignorance as I know nothing about this. So what's the difference between an AK 47 and an AK kit? It seems like the steps are: 1) buy 99% of an AK 47. 2) build the other 1% out of a shovel.

Is that about it? Seems dumb, unless I'm missing something.

Male, 30-39, Western US
 2523 Posts
Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:13:53 PM
Link: Proof You Can Build An AK-47 Out Of Anything [Rate Link] - This might be of interest to budding MacGyvers out there. It's a 25-pic tutorial on how to make an AK-47 with a shovel.

You Must be Signed in to Add a Comment

If you've already got an I-Am-Bored.com account,
click here to sign in.

If you don't have an account yet,
Click Here to Create a Free Account

Back to Listing ^top

Bored | Suggest a Link | Advertise | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2015 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.