I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
LatestPopularMost BookmarkedMost EmailedTop RatedMy FavoritesRandomChat
AllGamesFunnyEntertainmentQuizzesWeirdTechLifestyle, Arts & Lit.News & PoliticsScienceSportsMisc
Submit Content  





rss

friendsmore friends | add your site
Asylum

Holy Taco

Funny Videos

BuzzFeed

NothingToxic

Oddee

Mousebreaker

Online Games

Eat Liver

Online Games

Gorilla Mask

Full Downloads

Norway Games

Damn Cool Pics

Kontraband

Extreme Humor

X Hollywood

I Dont Like You

123 Games

Hollywoodtuna

Funny Games

Cool Stuff

Viva La Games

X - Vids

Smit Happens

Funny Videos

Funny Stuff

ebaumsworld



Back to Listing

Prince Harry Photo'd Nude In His Vegas Suite [Pic]

Hits: 12303 | Rating: (3.0) | Category: News & Politics | Added by: fancylad
Page: 1 2 Next >   Jump to: Bottom    Last Post
FredSpudman
Male, 18-29, Europe
 606 Posts
Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:30:13 PM
@McGovern He was about to undertake special weapons training in Arizona, you wet turd. And Apaches are aircraft, not planes.

Angilion
Male, 40-49, Europe
 11367 Posts
Friday, August 24, 2012 5:42:20 PM
i think u meant eyes.... not ears


No, I didn't. I was deliberately making it clear that I was using a fictional example to illustrate a basic principle (dominance and recession) without claiming that any real example was that simple. I don't know what causes eye colour and I wasn't willing to spend the time finding out, but the fact that there are more than two possible eye colours means that eye colour must be more complicated than the example I wanted to use.

I think you meant 'I' and 'you'.

iSnoop
Male, 18-29, Europe
 11 Posts
Friday, August 24, 2012 2:36:00 PM
i think u meant eyes.... not ears

Angilion
Male, 40-49, Europe
 11367 Posts
Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:19:23 PM
one thing that always puzzled me though,he and his brother are ginger. but his dad is black haired and his mom was blonde. hmm.


Inheritance of hair colour (and most things) is more complicated than that. There are a number of genes involved and multiple variants of each gene.

For the simplest case, to illustrate the basic idea, consider a single gene with only variants. Variant EB causes blue ears, variant EG causes green ears. EB is dominant relative to EG.

Person A and person B each inherited EB from one parent and EG from the other, so they both have blue ears.

A and B have children together. For each child, there's a 75% chance of having blue ears and a 25% chance of having green ears:

EB, EB - Blue
EB, EG - Blue
EG, EB - Blue
EG, EG - Green.

Hair colour is far, far more complicated than that example, but it shows the basic idea.

Angilion
Male, 40-49, Europe
 11367 Posts
Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:06:14 PM
You give your troops leaves to Vegas with luxury suites??


No, but they can rent luxury suites there while they're on leave if they want to and can afford it.

So if Captain Wales (which is who he was at that time) has his own money (which he does) and spends some of it while on leave, that's fine as long as doesn't do anything inappropriate for a captain in the British army (which he didn't).

Had he been there as His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales, carrying out his duties as a counsellor of state, it would have been inappropriate. But he wasn't. So it wasn't.

Do you understand the difference now?

jinxiejae
Female, 30-39, Western US
 2749 Posts
Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:00:36 PM
mmm nice. one thing that always puzzled me though,he and his brother are ginger. but his dad is black haired and his mom was blonde. hmm.

mamba
Male, 18-29, Europe
 618 Posts
Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:18:15 AM
@drawman61

Nope, royal family admitted to it being him.

McGovern1981
Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13291 Posts
Thursday, August 23, 2012 5:54:44 AM
He wasn't there as a prince. He was there as a soldier on leave. Different roles, different rules.


You give your troops leaves to Vegas with luxury suites??

drawman61
Male, 50-59, Europe
 5751 Posts
Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:40:49 AM
Apparantly, this is a look-a-like set up by a national newspaper

Adcro
Male, 18-29, Europe
 366 Posts
Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:23:19 AM
Oh Harry, when will you learn?

And no, he's not a normal person. If he was a normal guy then yes, it'd be ignored, but he's ONE OF THE PRINCES OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. If you're a prince, you come under a lot of scrutiny, and have to adhere to your duty, and duty as a role model.

If he thought doing something like this (and the Nazi costume thing) was a good idea, or that it wouldn't get a least noticed, he's a bit naive.

Buiadh
Male, 30-39, Europe
 6653 Posts
Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:01:13 AM
Meh he's allowed. Good for him.

LuckyDave
Male, 18-29, Eastern US
 674 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:46:39 PM
I'm not famous, and even I hate the paparazzi for this exact reason. Famous people are just normal people, reality show stars excluded.

ledzeppeloyd
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 2304 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:32:51 PM
i thought it was him naked in public, this is just some non-nice individual with a camera that wanted to get money

Bealzebubble
Male, 18-29, Australia
 311 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:55:12 PM
Why can't we see the Crown Jewels? There someone had to say that.

Ani187
Female, 30-39, Midwest US
 4542 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:00:16 PM
Oh my gosh, he's a normal person?!

Angilion
Male, 40-49, Europe
 11367 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:36:07 PM
He wasn't there as a prince. He was there as a soldier on leave. Different roles, different rules.

Also, he either stripped off or reneged on an agreement that he freely entered into. So *failing* to strip would have been inappropriate behaviour and undignified in this context.

avail9988
Male, 18-29, Australia
 678 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:34:16 PM
@winwallimsd you need a good whack with the ban hammer..

kangoala
Male, 18-29, Australia
 702 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:50:45 PM
A young, rich guy having fun? STOP THE PRESS!

Gerry1of1
Male, 50-59, Western US
 33910 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:31:05 PM

He was playing Strip Billiards.

By now, he should know better, but it's not a big deal.

burbclaver
Male, 50-59, Western US
 859 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:26:14 PM
Is that his nazi uniform on the chair? Well done Harry - again!

heytonashcat
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 81 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:08:29 PM
WOW He's human! Who woulda thunk it.

winwallimsd
Female, 50-59, Australia
 12 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 4:01:46 PM
Very pleased to tell you www.chinesegirlfind.com is designed to display pictures of pretty girls website, We will be beautiful Chinese girls are introduced to foreign friends, please be assured that all this is legal.You will see the latest hot chinese girl, black stockings, game girl, sexy stockings,sexy heels.chinesegirlfind being named the "2012 Most Beautiful Girl", please give them to vote, to win the opportunity to make friends with them! please visit: http://www.chinesegirlfind.com

SethDog
Male, 18-29, Australia
 758 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:21:00 PM
Harry is awesome, That dude probably parties hard and bangs lots of chicks..

EricForman
Male, 18-29, Canada
 54 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:55:25 PM
Lmao Who cares?

McGovern1981
Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13291 Posts
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:54:12 PM
@FredSpudman

ROFL! Ya he's flying them in vegas! I'm sure if it comes to war they'll deploy him and it's not cause he told grandmumsy he wants to fly the planes.....

Page: 1 2 Next > 

You Must be Signed in to Add a Comment

If you've already got an I-Am-Bored.com account,
click here to sign in.

If you don't have an account yet,
Click Here to Create a Free Account
 

Back to Listing ^top


Bored | Suggest a Link | Advertise | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.