I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
LatestPopularMost BookmarkedMost EmailedTop RatedMy FavoritesRandomChat
AllGamesFunnyEntertainmentQuizzesWeirdTechLifestyle, Arts & Lit.News & PoliticsScienceSportsMisc
Submit Content  





rss

friendsmore friends | add your site
Asylum

Holy Taco

Funny Videos

BuzzFeed

NothingToxic

Oddee

Mousebreaker

Online Games

Eat Liver

Online Games

Gorilla Mask

Full Downloads

Norway Games

Damn Cool Pics

Kontraband

Extreme Humor

X Hollywood

I Dont Like You

123 Games

Hollywoodtuna

Funny Games

Cool Stuff

Viva La Games

X - Vids

Smit Happens

Funny Videos

Funny Stuff

ebaumsworld



Back to Listing

How Could You Be A Vegetarian? [Pic]

Hits: 13243 | Rating: (2.8) | Category: Funny | Added by: fancylad
Jump to: Bottom    Last Post
EgalM
Male, 30-39, Canada
 1710 Posts
Monday, July 16, 2012 9:39:36 AM
Pork 80%, wtf is the other 20%, I bet it's clown, it's clown isn't it.

TKD_Master
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 4827 Posts
Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:59:45 PM
"I am definitely not a vegetarian, but I actively avoid the over-processed industrial mystery meat peddled by the megacorps...."

I second this.

junkaddy
Female, 30-39, Western US
 261 Posts
Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:29:04 PM
Kill it! Kill it with fire!!

MerrillAline
Male, 18-29, Eastern US
 10 Posts
Sunday, July 15, 2012 7:29:44 AM
as Louis implied I can't believe that a student can profit $6738 in 1 month on the internet. did you see this page>>>>>
Internetwork.notlong.com

RobSwindol
Male, 30-39, Southern US
 2433 Posts
Sunday, July 15, 2012 5:21:25 AM
Meat like that would make me become a vegetarian.

8BitHero
Male, 18-29, Europe
 5426 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 7:18:21 PM
Awwww XD I remember these.
@MacGuffin.
Domo is enough to put me off eating that.

piperfawn
Male, 30-39, Europe
 3884 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 5:08:36 PM


Nickel2
Male, 50-59, Europe
 4475 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 5:02:41 PM
Meat!
During the war, when I was a girl, we used to dream of meat.

lawndartsftw
Male, 40-49, Canada
 1815 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 2:55:57 PM
Put that right beside the Spork* and Klik* (Canadian versions of Spam). I am definitely not a vegetarian, but I actively avoid the over-processed industrial mystery meat peddled by the megacorps....

metalhannes
Male, 18-29, Europe
 141 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 2:29:35 PM
Actually I've seen them here in Germany since I was a kid. Not necessarily occidental.

MacGuffin
Female, 30-39, Europe
 2597 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:37:32 PM

Kids' food, Occidental style. Once again, Japan wins when it comes to making kids' food interesting:


Listypoos
Male, 30-39, Europe
 2578 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:33:14 PM
All it needs is some Alphabeti-spaghetti, some sunny delight, and some Ginsters' pasties and you've got yourself a right royal Chav banquet.


madduck
Female, 50-59, Europe
 5575 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:21:20 PM
To call that stuff meat is stretching the defination of meat to breaking point....

auburnjunky
Male, 30-39, Southern US
 10050 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:50:16 AM
AhhhEngland.ScaryMeat.

fancylad
Male, 30-39, Western US
 2520 Posts
Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:20:21 AM
Link: How Could You Be A Vegetarian? [Pic] [Rate Link] - ...with meat this happy?


You Must be Signed in to Add a Comment

If you've already got an I-Am-Bored.com account,
click here to sign in.

If you don't have an account yet,
Click Here to Create a Free Account
 

Back to Listing ^top


Bored | Suggest a Link | Advertise | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.