I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
LatestPopularMost BookmarkedMost EmailedTop RatedMy FavoritesRandomChat
AllGamesFunnyEntertainmentQuizzesWeirdTechLifestyle, Arts & Lit.News & PoliticsScienceSportsMisc
Submit Content  





rss

friendsmore friends | add your site
Asylum

Holy Taco

Funny Videos

BuzzFeed

NothingToxic

Oddee

Mousebreaker

Online Games

Eat Liver

Online Games

Gorilla Mask

Full Downloads

Norway Games

Damn Cool Pics

Kontraband

Extreme Humor

X Hollywood

I Dont Like You

123 Games

Hollywoodtuna

Funny Games

Cool Stuff

Viva La Games

X - Vids

Smit Happens

Funny Videos

Funny Stuff

ebaumsworld



Back to Listing

We Love You: Iran & Israel

Hits: 6622 | Rating: (2.7) | Category: News & Politics | Added by: yusuksomuch
Page: 1 2 Next >   Jump to: Bottom    Last Post
robosnitz
Male, 40-49, Eastern US
 2752 Posts
Friday, March 23, 2012 10:19:18 PM
Oh no ya don't! I got swindled by that whole Kony peace crap. Not this time. Go ahead. Kill yourselves!

RoboPatton
Male, 30-39, Western US
 2429 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:42:19 PM
Pfft good luck dude. In the mean time, may want to build a bomb shelter.

RG900
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 251 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:27:50 PM
wow very deep..if there were only more people like him in america!

SilverThread
Male, 30-39, Western US
 3365 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:15:22 PM
The next step is for the people of both countries to agree that if the dickweeds in charge try to start crap, they'll be strung the hell up.

Draculya
Male, 40-49, Asia
 11773 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:05:03 PM
Sadly, none of the people in power on either side share that point of view. We're going to be treated to the spectacle of a nuclear gunfight.

davymid
Male, 30-39, Europe
 12049 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 7:12:58 PM
Nice post, yusuksomuch. And not even one mention of lemmings. Well played.

RobSwindol
Male, 30-39, Southern US
 2425 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:09:50 PM
Now THIS is IAB worthy. Nice job.

5Cats
Male, 50-59, Canada
 24377 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:22:53 PM
LMAO! @yusuksomuch! Drinking and posting? I'd never do that!

**beep**

Ok, could someone please turn OFF the lie detecter machine???

Fatninja01
Male, 18-29, Australia
 24489 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:34:58 PM
really... right o

yusuksomuch
Male, 40-49, Western US
 1002 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:04:35 PM
dang i dont remember the ipad one..... must of submitted it on a friday night

5Cats
Male, 50-59, Canada
 24377 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:55:43 PM
YES, I MADE A POST!
Congradulations @yusuksomuch! Actually it's your second post eh? The first one was the 8 Billion Dollar iPad, which I really liked!
Sorry to hear about your sore butt...

5Cats
Male, 50-59, Canada
 24377 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:52:25 PM
Nice message!
Too bad it's completely useless and possibly counter-productive, eh?

swoop408
Male, 18-29, Western US
 1768 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:36:25 PM
Timberwolves fan? Really? Cmon bro...

xCYBERDYNEx
Male, 18-29, Southern US
 4799 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:25:51 PM
"I'm American,and I don't feel like bombing anyone either."

Good luck with that.

Zeegrr60
Male, 40-49, Eastern US
 1876 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:21:46 PM
I'm American,and I don't feel like bombing anyone either.

CaptKangaroo
Male, 50-59, Southern US
 2027 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:16:16 PM
Of course Israel doesn't want to bomb/kill Iranians, there are still some Palestinians left...

DingDingDong
Male, 30-39, Western US
 1503 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:06:28 PM
I can't wait until this guy is running around naked masturbating in public too.

yusuksomuch
Male, 40-49, Western US
 1002 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:04:20 PM
what i exactly said was "this is better than my link? who is picking out these posts? and then put a link" but thanks for pointing out that my butt hurts, massive roids from biking

yusuksomuch
Male, 40-49, Western US
 1002 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:02:12 PM
yes it is hippieish, thank you gerry :D

PinkRhoid
Male, 18-29, Eastern US
 1202 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:01:05 PM
yusuksomuch, pretty funny you had a butthurt little rant about the Jack and Jill thing got posted but this didn't all the while 3 or 4 posts PRIOR here it was. Good thing you deleted it so no one saw how silly you looked! Also, great message and it's good if people start living this way but as others point out, he doesn't need my money to make youtube videos and such.

yusuksomuch
Male, 40-49, Western US
 1002 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:57:49 PM
YES, I MADE A POST! so very excited now, ok euphoria has passed, but it was fun there for a second

FoolsPrussia
Male, 30-39, Western US
 3397 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:56:19 PM
"The 5% of Iranian hipsters love you back. The other 95% jihadi lunatics are still going to invade you."

Methinks your statistics are a tad off.

stonker
Male, 40-49, Europe
 82 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:45:32 PM
The 5% of Iranian hipsters love you back. The other 95% jihadi lunatics are still going to invade you.

McGovern1981
Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13213 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:44:47 PM
ROFL!!! He thinks Iran wants to be peacful with Isreal!! Stupid hippie!

RPossum
Male, 30-39, Canada
 935 Posts
Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:39:03 PM
I was on board until please donate? Why donate?

Spread the word...great.

Why do you need money, internet is great at spreading the word. They got you on the news without one additional penny out of your pocket.

ps awesome campaign...as long as human rights are upheld.

Page: 1 2 Next > 

You Must be Signed in to Add a Comment

If you've already got an I-Am-Bored.com account,
click here to sign in.

If you don't have an account yet,
Click Here to Create a Free Account
 

Back to Listing ^top


Bored | Suggest a Link | Advertise | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.