I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
LatestPopularMost BookmarkedMost EmailedTop RatedMy FavoritesRandomChat
AllGamesFunnyEntertainmentQuizzesWeirdTechLifestyle, Arts & Lit.News & PoliticsScienceSportsMisc
Submit Content  





rss

friendsmore friends | add your site
Asylum

Holy Taco

Funny Videos

BuzzFeed

NothingToxic

Oddee

Mousebreaker

Online Games

Eat Liver

Online Games

Gorilla Mask

Full Downloads

Norway Games

Damn Cool Pics

Kontraband

Extreme Humor

X Hollywood

I Dont Like You

123 Games

Hollywoodtuna

Funny Games

Cool Stuff

Viva La Games

X - Vids

Smit Happens

Funny Videos

Funny Stuff

ebaumsworld



Back to Listing

The Facts About The Fap [Pic]

Hits: 34038 | Rating: (3.2) | Category: Science | Added by: iLove
Page: 1 2 3 Next >   Jump to: Bottom    Last Post
Kalon
Male, 13-17, Midwest US
 370 Posts
Sunday, April 24, 2011 7:18:32 PM
lol Ive never been so proud to be a statistic. :D

AngryYouth
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 736 Posts
Friday, April 22, 2011 2:29:45 PM
Masturbating sounds pretty good right about now.

mitha
Male, 18-29, Europe
 270 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:50:52 AM
So everyone who wants to bath in sperm only has to visit turkey or iraq? I know people who have their next vacation planned now...

agp209
Male, 18-29, Eastern US
 37 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:53:39 AM
I'm masturbating right now.

DarkFerret
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 2764 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:16:45 AM
So... Everyone in Alaska is jerking it right now? No wonder nothing grows there, the dirt must be salty as hell.

McGov
Male, 18-29, Eastern US
 50 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:58:28 AM
**Walks in on misiz_sjmxo** Oh jeez sorry I didn't know you were in there.
(hehehehe yes I did)

misiz_sjmxo
Female, 18-29, Canada
 78 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:19:52 AM
I think I'm gonna go home and masturbate...

keith2
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 2517 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 5:40:08 AM
i still think fixed action pattern is funny

keith2
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 2517 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 5:39:36 AM
"22.6% of women have been intentionally walked in on."

That's because most porno's start out that way haha.. Hey, you look like you could use an extra hand!

venice08
Male, 18-29, Europe
 109 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 4:09:07 AM
Sweet release for Enki, bad news for those downstream

TurkeyInButt
Male, 18-29, Western US
 101 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 3:26:49 AM
great now I'm using all my mental capacity trying to picture DMonk masturbating. And she's underage. See this is why woman can't admit be admitting to it. Men would not get work done...

thahellmouth
Male, 18-29, Southern US
 161 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:47:57 AM
damn you enki

KittenCereal
Female, 18-29, Western US
 951 Posts
Thursday, April 21, 2011 12:21:01 AM
porcupines.... wooden...sticks...??

*horrified face*

joosen52
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 206 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:53:02 PM
4 out of 10 women eh? That explains a lot.

handimanner
Male, 50-59, Western US
 1691 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:31:38 PM
Well, if I could give myself a BJ I might never leave the house.

paperduck
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 1576 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:12:58 PM
30% of suicides between ages 12 and 20? yeah right!

snider029
Male, 18-29, Canada
 21 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 9:20:59 PM
Its tue at this very moment I am one of the 797,151 people fapping

melancholy87
Female, 18-29, Europe
 123 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 9:16:15 PM
It's literally all I do

mr_fribbles
Male, 13-17, Europe
 590 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 7:41:19 PM
I dont think porcupines are the only animal using sticks as didlos.

SarahColleen
Female, 18-29, Western US
 1225 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 5:46:08 PM
totally dig mr "good vibrations"

SunnyNphilly
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 645 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 5:31:51 PM
Sarah Palin is masturbating right now

fiizok
Male, 40-49, Western US
 590 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 4:48:10 PM
I'll admit it...I'm addicted.

DCBizzle
Male, 18-29, Canada
 230 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 4:38:25 PM
95% of men admit to masturbation - the other 5% lie

DShephard
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 1597 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 4:09:27 PM
Honestly, I didn't until just a few months ago due to a cancer scare.

Mike1973
Male, 40-49, Eastern US
 69 Posts
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:38:49 PM
I'm typing this with one hand

Page: 1 2 3 Next > 

You Must be Signed in to Add a Comment

If you've already got an I-Am-Bored.com account,
click here to sign in.

If you don't have an account yet,
Click Here to Create a Free Account
 

Back to Listing ^top


Bored | Suggest a Link | Advertise | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.