I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
LatestPopularMost BookmarkedMost EmailedTop RatedMy FavoritesRandomChat
AllGamesFunnyEntertainmentQuizzesWeirdTechLifestyle, Arts & Lit.News & PoliticsScienceSportsMisc
Submit Content  





rss

friendsmore friends | add your site
Asylum

Holy Taco

Funny Videos

BuzzFeed

NothingToxic

Oddee

Mousebreaker

Online Games

Eat Liver

Online Games

Gorilla Mask

Full Downloads

Norway Games

Damn Cool Pics

Kontraband

Extreme Humor

X Hollywood

I Dont Like You

123 Games

Hollywoodtuna

Funny Games

Cool Stuff

Viva La Games

X - Vids

Smit Happens

Funny Videos

Funny Stuff

ebaumsworld



Back to Listing

Yikers

Hits: 12080 | Rating: (1.9) | Category: Entertainment | Added by: buddy
Jump to: Bottom    Last Post
misslovagirl
Female, 13-17, Southern US
 1 Posts
Monday, January 30, 2006 9:41:36 PM
cool...great laughs

MoondustWolf
Female, 18-29, Midwest US
 415 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:35:28 PM
^IOW, a**holes. F**king censorship.^

MoondustWolf
Female, 18-29, Midwest US
 415 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:34:40 PM
Why the hell wouldn't anyone join Yikers? Try why the hell WOULD anyone join it? $5 a month for that peice of poo? For $5, I'll go to Blockbuster and rent a past season of America's Funniest Home Videos. More for my money, and I can get candy and pop too. Elitist non-nice individuals.

jizzos
Male, 18-29, Europe
 206 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:09:10 PM
what? all the good looking ones u gotta be a member for drat that!

Beast66613
Male, 30-39, Midwest US
 47 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:05:39 PM
Become a member???? LOL I don't think so.

oswaldmooop
Male, 30-39, Western US
 38 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:53:20 PM
yikers is what I said when I realized I had to pay for videos that I can find anywhere on the net...

B-Hazard
Male, 18-29, Western US
 2981 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:02:12 PM
nvm...I see now that 25% of the videos are free. The other 75%, like bobbyo said, can be googled for free.

B-Hazard
Male, 18-29, Western US
 2981 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:59:50 PM
What was the point of even posting this if you have to pay to see anything??

bobbyo
Male, 18-29, Western US
 319 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:14:36 PM
pay for things i can find for free elsewhere. I don't think so.

Indigo_M
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 354 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:22:15 AM
You have to be a member to watch the videos. No thanks.

georgiascool
Female, 13-17, Europe
 992 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:26:53 AM
Aight.

badguy458
Male, 18-29, Europe
 465 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:55:53 AM
Not a bad site.

buddy
Male, 30-39, Western US
 18663 Posts
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:33:03 AM
Link: Yikers [Rate Link] - Nice selection of funny videos and such.


You Must be Signed in to Add a Comment

If you've already got an I-Am-Bored.com account,
click here to sign in.

If you don't have an account yet,
Click Here to Create a Free Account
 

Back to Listing ^top


Bored | Suggest a Link | Advertise | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.