I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

15 Dead Giveaways That You Are American [Pic]

submitted by: iansquall
< Back Next >
15 Dead Giveaways That You Are American [Pic]. I enjoy that Europeans find friendliness suspicious.
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 9901 | Favorites: 1 | Emailed: 0 | Rating: 3.1 | Category: Lifestyle | Date: 06/30/2014
 
 popular today
20 Fun Facts About South Park [Pix] Here are some interesting facts about South Park as it heads into it`s 18th season.
The Modern Day Chastity Belt [Pic] No means No!
Take It Like A Real Woman [Gif] Kinda hot, in a get your ass beat down while my tatas bounce all over your face kinda way.
5 Old Holidays Way More Badass Than Christmas[Pix] If our holidays were 1000% more black death metal and were on acid - they would be these holidays.
Dammit Rudolph [Gif] I`m tired of these reindeer games!
More Comments >

McGovern1981
Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13595 Posts
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:51:10 AM
Quaint. American tourists in the UK like to call things quaint. It sets the average local's teeth on edge ;)


You`re in the UK your teeth were already on edge before they got there...... hehehehe oh geez you guys make this too easy.

pyk
Male, 30-39, Australia
 55 Posts
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 5:34:09 AM
Well you're obviously sending the wrong bunch over here, because I don`t think I have seen any of the traits mentioned on any American I have ever met.
Now I`m sure that it`s just the 1% that ruin it for the other 99% but why do I end up near that damn 1%?

SavageChef
Female, 50-59, Western US
 2379 Posts
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:19:47 AM
Sound like a right bunch of friendly folk to me. Get over yourself, you twit.

Fwoggie2
Male, 30-39, Europe
 1754 Posts
Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:34:43 AM
Quaint. American tourists in the UK like to call things quaint. It sets the average local's teeth on edge ;)

McGovern1981
Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13595 Posts
Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:08:02 AM
Sign you're American... can`t take ANY criticism or observation without freaking right out into a violent/aggressive rage?

Signs you`re Canadian...no one gives a damn what you think. You seem to agree this is crap though thanks for supporting my case!

[quote]Oooh somebody got their knickers in a twist didn`t they, McGovern?[/quote]

I raised all valid points and s**t all over Eurotwatism on a daily basis and that`s all you`ve got?

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.