I Am Bored is one of the few remaining websites that is solely driven by user submitted content. We want to put as much user submitted content up as possible. A few simple rules is all it takes to have your content submission approved.
1. Find your content.
2. Search I-A-B to make sure it has not been posted before.
Enter the title of the link or a keyword in the search box in the upper right corner of the I-A-B homepage.
3. Confirm that the link meets these criteria
Must be legal
No adult content
No personal home pages, blogs or forums
No online stores or corporate sites (unless it's really interesting)
Must be of general interest to the web surfing community
NO POP-UP ADS!
4. Enter your name.
5. Enter the link URL.
6. Enter the title. Make sure that each word in the title has the first letter capitalised.
If it's a picure, add "[Pic]" to the end of the title.
If it's a picture with an HTML link embedded in it, add "[Pic+]" to the end of the title.
7. Add the description. Try and spend some time thinking up a good description. It is hard to do in under 120 characters.
8. Select a catagory.
9. Preview and test your submission.
10. Sit back and wait for your content to show up on I-A-B.
If it is interesting to you, it may be interesting to others as well.
I hope this clears up the recent problems we have been experiencing with user submitted titles.