I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

North Carolina Voter ID [Pic+]

Who Voter ID Laws are really for.

submitted by: normalfreak2
< Back Next >
North Carolina Voter ID [Pic+]. Who Voter ID Laws are really for.
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 4697 | Favorites: 0 | Emailed: 0 | Rating: 3.0 | Category: Funny | Date: 10/27/2013
 
 popular today
75 Of The Best Butts On The Internet [Pix] A wondrous plethora of pictures focused on the largest muscle in female body, all shot from behind. NSFW
Daddy Didn`t Hug Me: Eyebrow Raising Edition[Pic] I don`t know whether to swoon or back away slowly.
My Back Hurts From Just Looking At This! [Gif] What I don`t understand is how people can do this but I can`t even drink a cup of water without spilling it on my boobs.
Bad Dad Jokes [Pix] Hey kid... `pull my finger`
25 McDonalds Items You Can`t Get In The U.S. [Pix] Mozzarella sticks? Oreo ice cream cones? Beer? AMERICA, GET ON THIS.
More Comments >

SgtSolomon
Male, 18-29, Canada
 115 Posts
Thursday, December 19, 2013 6:14:43 PM
nothing to do here

SgtSolomon
Male, 18-29, Canada
 115 Posts
Thursday, December 19, 2013 6:14:30 PM
politicians ftw

lauriloo
Female, 40-49, Midwest US
 1805 Posts
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:37:37 PM
"Right -- people who are either too lazy or too stupid to get and ID. Why should anyone give a loose dry f*** who they think ought to win the election?"

How about old people without transportation or the required documentation no longer? Or people who work during the times the ID places are open or where there are few ID places and too far away?

lauriloo
Female, 40-49, Midwest US
 1805 Posts
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:34:55 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned the voter ID law in Texas that is preventing a bunch of women from voting because their name on their ID doesn't match their voter registration because they got married or divorced and there`s a lag getting all the ID to match perfectly like the new law requires. If the ID doesn`t EXACTLY match the voter registration, the official can deny them or make them do a provisional ballot and have to come back later to prove the vote is valid. Classic. A judge who has voted for decades with her normal ID was denied voting in the courthouse she worked (!) because her ID didn`t exactly match. Never was a problem before but now it is.

5Cats
Male, 50-59, Canada
 25283 Posts
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:22:12 AM
@normalfreak2: The "solution" for most voter fraud is: Show ID! Something over 97% of Americans ALREADY have! And the other 3% could get if they wanted/had to.

Solution for murder = ??? Humanity hasn't solved THAT problem in 200,000 years & counting. Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed couldn`t solve it!

So go on! Compare apples to elephants all you like! The valid points remain:
>It`s not racist
>It`s simple & effective
>The vast majority agree with it.

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.