I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

Could You Pass A US Citizenship Test? [Pic+]

You must get 58 or more of these test questions correct in order to pass. Let us know how you did.

submitted by: kitteh9lives
< Back Next >
Could You Pass A US Citizenship Test? [Pic+]. You must get 58 or more of these test questions correct in order to pass. Let us know how you did.
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 7298 | Favorites: 0 | Emailed: 0 | Rating: 3.5 | Category: Misc. | Date: 10/19/2013
 
 popular today
40 Topless Girls Raise Hell On Lake Havasu [Pix] Drunken debauchery at its finest. So when`s the next party?
Would You F*ck This 73 Year Old Grandma? [Pix] I`d do this woman. Hell Yea!
If You Got It Flaunt It [Pic] I don`t think that`s the desired reaction....
Just Two Grown Men Having A Tea Party [Pic] Nothing creepy about that at all.
Super Weird And Creepy Photos From The Past [Pix] Surfing the internet, you can run across some really weird stuff. A collection of the bizarre and spooky.
More Comments >

Durrani
Male, 30-39, S. America
 1 Posts
Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:08:39 AM
Thanks for the great help! It will surely help people who are applying for US Citizenship.

mikesex
Male, 60-69, Europe
 67 Posts
Friday, October 25, 2013 2:05:30 AM
Oh Good God; quoting the Mail! Truly desperate now! 55555

With current approval at around 75 % leaves 25 % disapproving, Big whoop. Ratings been going up and down since the 17th century at least.

But as usual you're missing the point entirely. I could not care less one way or another. It only requires a single referendum and one Act of Parliament to abolish the institution entirely and I`d quite like to see what happens.

It`s an issue that the Australians have been contemplating for quite a while but as they are already a federal system it would be easier for them than for the Brits.

No, I just like ragging on you when you get things wrong. I`m amazed I don`t jump in more often but your education was clearly not the best and your relentless bigotry might well result from circumstances beyond your control.

More to pitied than scorned, really.

McGovern1981
Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13246 Posts
Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:52:52 AM
See for yourself. It seems from the comments I'm far from the only one who disagrees with your royal ass licking.

McGovern1981
Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13246 Posts
Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:32:10 AM
BTW the queen gave herself rise from £36.1million to £37.9million for 2014. The Queen's income is linked to profits of Crown Estate. Yep no playing with numbers there it`s making you money......sure.

McGovern1981
Male, 30-39, Eastern US
 13246 Posts
Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:24:43 AM
Nice try dancing around how pointless and disgusting the royals are there. They do nothing and get treated special for it with your money and the government you want me to study supports them.

As for the grammar nazi jibe - shouting? Really? If you can't spell, you can`t speak the language properly. And if you can`t speak it properly you can`t think in the language properly. As you demonstrate with pretty well every comment you post.


So now you can hear text and think it`s speaking and want to consider me stupid LOL! You`re correcting grammar on an internet forum where no on cares but pathetic people like you. Which is how the term grammar Nazi came to be and why it is so popular.

[quote]BTW, care to let us know YOUR score in the citizenship test? I mean the first time you tried it![/quote]

I didn`t take it 100 question isn`t a very good cure for boredom. I`ve had my fill of tests in public school and college.

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.