I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

Who Is Better? Women Or Men Drivers? [Pic]

submitted by: peppyprep
< Back Next >
Who Is Better? Women Or Men Drivers? [Pic]. The friendly debate has always been who is the better driver. The results are in.
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 7735 | Favorites: 0 | Emailed: 2 | Rating: 2.9 | Category: Travel | Date: 06/22/2013
 
 popular today
Daddy Didn`t Hug Me: Eyebrow Raising Edition[Pic] I don`t know whether to swoon or back away slowly.
Luke...I Am Your Mother [Pic] The dark side is just fabulous!
25 McDonalds Items You Can`t Get In The U.S. [Pix] Mozzarella sticks? Oreo ice cream cones? Beer? AMERICA, GET ON THIS.
Leg Day [Pic] I don`t think he has a gear low enough to get that thing rolling
13 Worlds Biggest/Longest/Weirdest Body Parts[Pix] Best Quote EVER from the girl with the longest tongue, ``I could make lots of money with it one day.`` Perfect.
More Comments >

ak47reaper
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 117 Posts
Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:15:28 PM
many of these surveys have incomplete data
fem contributing factors adds up to 80.4% where the other 19.6% of the data

5Cats
Male, 50-59, Canada
 25279 Posts
Sunday, June 23, 2013 5:19:26 PM
@CrakrJak: Wiki Says: Hero 108

Holy poo! And people think Japan is weird! How do they manage to pack THAT much weirdness into only 52 episodes? Impressive!

Hero 108: Season 01 Episode 01 "Rabbit Castle"

CrakrJak
Male, 40-49, Midwest US
 17035 Posts
Sunday, June 23, 2013 3:26:01 PM
5Cats: That reminds me of this,


5Cats
Male, 50-59, Canada
 25279 Posts
Sunday, June 23, 2013 3:20:10 PM
@lauriloo: That IS a good idea! But like you said: it just won't work.

@Angilion: `afaik` the average PER YEAR number of claims is the real kicker in insurance costs. Men drive 3X as much, and make 2X as many claims (again! iirc!) so they "cost more" even if the average cost per claim is the same (which I think is the case).

@tommy2X4: Me too!


Angilion
Male, 40-49, Europe
 11420 Posts
Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:43:11 PM
I'll also complain about a popular mangling of English, although at least in this case the usual sexism wasn`t added.

In English, "women drivers" is a clumsy way of referring to people who drive women and "men drivers" is a clumsy way of referring to people who drive men.

The difference between a noun and an adjective is very simple and should be clear even if you`re too badly educated to know what the words "noun" and "adjective" mean.

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.