I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

FBI informant: Tasked With Entrapping Muslims

Click Here to Launch:



FBI informant: Tasked With Entrapping Muslims
(Will open in new window or tab)
submitted by: paperduck
< Back Next >
Ironically, Muslim community reports him back to FBI. What do you think, I-A-B?
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 8875 | Favorites: 0 | Emailed: 0 | Rating: 2.3 | Category: News & Politics | Date: 03/25/2012
 
 popular today
23 Mouthwatering Examples Of Skillet Porn [Pic] With recipes! I need to buy a skillet.
35 Naughty-Sexy-Bad-Girl Gifs [Gif] Much like other things in life, the more you go down, the better it gets. Warning: Sexiness and Shaking ahead. NSFW
Decisions...Decisions [Pic] Left on a plane and found by a flight attendant.
For All The Pro Wrestling Fans [Gif] ``Get Thrown Out Of The Ring``...and watch him sail...
Challenging Female Beauty Standards [Pic] Back to nature I say! They are all beautiful, but I wonder...does the carpet match the rest of the decor?
More Comments >

paperduck
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 1576 Posts
Monday, March 26, 2012 11:02:06 AM
Gerry1of1, I'm curious how you arrive at those percentages. Muslims who have committed some kind of terrorist act number, perhaps, in the thousands, out of total population of 1.5 billion... so in your mind about 0.01% render the 99% untrustworthy.

Would you be willing for others to have this kind of collective judgment of homosexuals?

Gerry1of1
Male, 50-59, Western US
 33696 Posts
Monday, March 26, 2012 7:12:38 AM

"well these Muslims in California got a restraining order and alerted the FBI about this 'radical`. Can`t they be trusted"

Look everyone, muslims you can trust! It`s so unusual it`s actually newsworthy. So there`s your 1% trustworthy ones, the other 99% I`m not so sure about.

Cajun247
Male, 18-29, Southern US
 10112 Posts
Monday, March 26, 2012 6:35:28 AM

Cajun247
Male, 18-29, Southern US
 10112 Posts
Monday, March 26, 2012 6:33:48 AM

Literally!

Draculya
Male, 40-49, Asia
 10221 Posts
Monday, March 26, 2012 2:12:45 AM
".tsicar a ylsuoivbo er'uoy neht em htiw eerga t`nod uoy fI"

No, your backwards logic doesn`t make sense read backwards either. Are you a Christian?

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.