I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

The 1% Are Still Being A-Holes [Pic]

submitted by: hole_rocks89
< Back Next >
The 1% Are Still Being A-Holes [Pic]. Here`s a recent addition to a menu at BLT Steak in Washington DC.
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 22535 | Favorites: 1 | Emailed: 0 | Rating: 3.2 | Category: News & Politics | Date: 11/18/2011
 
 popular today
12 Weird But Truly Spooky Tales [Pix] Oooooooooo (is this scaring anyone?) Ooooooooo (should I quit now?) Ooooooo-okay. Maybe these stories will creep you out
19 True Facts About Everyday Life [Pix] Listing some of the most hurting truths about everyday life.
Fancy Some Implantable Tech? [Pix] 8 New Technologies That Could Very Soon Be Inside You
Porn Star Goes On Sex Tour Of Britain [Pic] Rebecca More plans to have sex with 20 competition winners in the back of a lorry all across Britain.
Polish Pimps Tattoo Prostitutes As Property [Pix] The girls told police they had willingly worked and volunteered to have the tattoo as a `sign of loyalty`.
More Comments >

evanbartlett
Male, 30-39, Western US
 555 Posts
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:52:39 AM
"Wagyu beef is better for burgers than kobe...by far."

I was just thinking that...why ruin a perfectly good Kobe steak by grinding it into hamburger?! ...and I'm not sure how the foie gras is served, but the burger and grey poupon would dull it to the point of being meaningless. Instead, it should be served as a first course with warm brioche. A true 1%er would never order this.

auburnjunky
Male, 30-39, Southern US
 10127 Posts
Sunday, November 20, 2011 9:41:41 AM
It's Duck liver.

i-am-evil
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 500 Posts
Sunday, November 20, 2011 9:11:12 AM
Poupon sounds like something I take a poop-on, like a toilet. Foie Gras? Wtf is that? Is that like a salad or something?

bdowner60
Male, 40-49, Midwest US
 494 Posts
Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:05:26 AM
99% chance the 1% deserve a brass knuckled sucker punch!!!

number43
Male, 70 & Over, Asia
 765 Posts
Saturday, November 19, 2011 9:49:24 PM
lolololololol

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.