I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

Sacha Baron Cohen Is Now Lord Christopher Monckton

Craig Reucassel talks to Sacha Baron Cohen in character as his new character, climate skeptic Lord Christopher Monckton.

submitted by: saintpatty
< Back Next >
Sacha Baron Cohen Is Now Lord Christopher Monckton. Craig Reucassel talks to Sacha Baron Cohen in character as his new character, climate skeptic Lord Christopher Monckton.
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 20542 | Favorites: 1 | Emailed: 1 | Rating: 2.7 | Category: Funny | Date: 10/20/2011
 
 popular today
China`s Top 10 Fake Food Scandals [Pix] Fake foods and Gutter oil can make you sick or kill you.... eat them up yum!
Thirst Quencher [Pic] If you think that`s water, urine for a surprise.
75 Of The Best Butts On The Internet [Pix] A wondrous plethora of pictures focused on the largest muscle in female body, all shot from behind. NSFW
25 McDonalds Items You Can`t Get In The U.S. [Pix] Mozzarella sticks? Oreo ice cream cones? Beer? AMERICA, GET ON THIS.
15 `Sexy` Things That Are Actually Awkward [Pix] Loving sex & trying to be sexy are 2 different things. Some people can pull this stuff off, but the rest of us? Awkward!
More Comments >

GHudston
Male, 18-29, Europe
 184 Posts
Saturday, October 22, 2011 7:14:24 AM
Amazing. That really had me going there for awhile!

fr3ck0
Male, 30-39, Australia
 48 Posts
Friday, October 21, 2011 8:27:27 AM
That was very well done...

furrything
Male, 50-59, Europe
 813 Posts
Friday, October 21, 2011 8:09:15 AM
Oh...ha ha! Monckton must be scaring them....if they've let these dicks take the piss out of a very clever guy. Australia...wannabe fascist dictatorship.

SoberGuy
Male, 18-29, S. America
 347 Posts
Friday, October 21, 2011 6:08:02 AM
ahauhauhaua uauahuahauhahuauhauah uahauhauhauhauhau auhauhauhah genious!!!

som-tam
Male, 18-29, Asia
 651 Posts
Friday, October 21, 2011 5:56:17 AM
about 0.5% of australian comedy is actually funny. this is from the other 99.5%.

just awful, predictable, unoriginal, rubbish.

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.