I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

Oprah Winfrey`s Final Shows: How Do You Feel [Pic]

submitted by: sheepskull
< Back Next >
Oprah Winfrey`s Final Shows: How Do You Feel [Pic]. The entire world is all like that about it. I`m all like this.
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 32596 | Favorites: 3 | Emailed: 1 | Rating: 2.5 | Category: Funny | Date: 05/19/2011
 
 popular today
30 Extremely Disturbing Advertisements [Pic] An ad`s aim is to instantly attract the attention of viewers. Is this perverseness what it takes to get our attention?
37 HD Moments Of Animals In The Wild [Pic] Captured at the exactly the right instant, these high definition pics are wonderful to behold.
You Be The Judge: Forced Name Change? [Poll] Can a Judge force parents to change a babys name because of the Judge`s own religious beliefs?
Rolling, Rolling, Rolling [Gif] (Fixed) Keep that Raccoon rolling! Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, RAWHIDE!
8 Things That May Cause You To Get Fat [Pic] There`s more to the obesity epidemic than eating too many hot wings and excess sitting.
More Comments >

lukeforv123
Male, 18-29, Western US
 1022 Posts
Saturday, May 21, 2011 12:22:12 AM
poo

deeplick
Male, 18-29, Western US
 234 Posts
Friday, May 20, 2011 11:57:43 PM
I guess I am a 1% as well.

Batmanners
Male, 18-29, Canada
 4012 Posts
Friday, May 20, 2011 7:44:46 PM
Honestly, I remember hearing about her in the early 90's and that she made a lot of money. Then my life went on and around 2005-6, I heard about her again...and was honestly impressed she was still on TV... I had no idea she was still doing her show. And finally her reign of whatever she does comes to an end with me NEVER HAVING WATCHED A MINUTE OF IT. Not voluntairily either... I just don`t watch TV during the day, and if I do, it wouldn`t be on whatever channel that plays on... I watch comedy, teletoon and discovery channel....Channels 39,44 and 48.

Subfighter88
Male, 18-29, Western US
 68 Posts
Friday, May 20, 2011 6:50:18 PM
LOVE IT

jendrian
Male, 18-29, Canada
 2479 Posts
Friday, May 20, 2011 4:57:08 PM
it's backwards, it should be 99% hasn`t even heard of who the hell Oprah is and doesn`t give a poo she`s leaving tv, 1% cries franticly

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.