I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

Yucko The Clown At The Masters

Aren`t you Precious? [Funny, but highly NSFW language.]

submitted by: madest
< Back Next >
Yucko The Clown At The Masters. Aren`t you Precious? [Funny, but highly NSFW language.]
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 17306 | Favorites: 2 | Emailed: 9 | Rating: 2.4 | Category: Funny | Date: 04/22/2010
 
 popular today
Oops! Math Textbook Cover Error! [Pic] Uses a picture of a Thai p0rn star, from a p0n film. Textbook = recalled!
The Hairlander [Pic] She travels the world defeating other gross-haired people, absorbing their hair into her own with each kill.
Creepy Images From The History Of Medicine [Pix] Disturbingly odd and rare photos from the past. Early medicine Y U so creepy? Some images NSFWish Graphic
If Elijah Wood & Steve Buscemi Had A Kid [Pic] Oh that`s just wrong.
If Men Wore Outfits Like Women In Video Games[Pic] Turn about is fair play. [NSFW]
More Comments >

necrobitch
Female, 18-29, Europe
 468 Posts
Monday, May 24, 2010 7:46:00 PM
it would have been funny if he just kept his stupid insults to himself about peoples weight.

ElDavo
Male, 18-29, Eastern US
 2168 Posts
Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:30:19 AM
Like 10% of his lines were actually funny. Not worth watching the other 90%, though.

Skeezer1991
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 725 Posts
Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:30:57 AM
Ahhh, Yucko. Glad to see he's still alive lol

idiotfilter
Male, 18-29, Midwest US
 3934 Posts
Friday, April 23, 2010 3:59:19 PM
it would have been funny if it was funny...

SomeShoes
Male, 13-17, Canada
 2068 Posts
Friday, April 23, 2010 3:22:00 PM
wow, wtf?!?!

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.