That`s why I`m not putting a whole lot of money in my dorm, cause i know I`m just gonna have to take it all down when the year`s over.
1) However lucky you may think you are, your chances of your roommate moving out on you are not good.
2) Universities don't let people move out because of "creative differences".
3) Your dorm will not be that big.
4) You can`t put pushpins in the dorm wall. You get charged for the damage.
5) All the crap they put up? She`s going to have to take it down when she moves out at the end of the year.