I Am Bored

Loads of viral videos, games, memes, lists and social networking for when you're bored. Updated every day, so visit often.
Latest Popular Most Bookmarked Most Emailed Top Rated My Favorites Random Chat
All Games Funny Entertainment Quizzes Weird Tech Lifestyle, Arts & Lit. News & Politics Science Sports Misc
T-Shirts   Submit Content  

34 Church Signs That Won’t Make You Go To Church

Click Here to Launch:



34 Church Signs That Won’t Make You Go To Church
(Will open in new window or tab)
submitted by: rycanto
< Back Next >
This is why the church is experiencing such huge drop-off numbers.
+ Add to Favs
View/Add
Hits: 24806 | Favorites: 47 | Emailed: 35 | Rating: 3.1 | Category: Funny | Date: 08/06/2008
 
 popular today
Cowgirl What? [Pic] Couldn`t afford an ``H``...or maybe she spent on ALL her money on H, cause she didn`t spend it on spelling lessons.
Russian Finalists Of Miss MAXIM 2014 [Pix] Looks like Vodka does a body good! [NSFW] Russian Boobage Alert.
25 Freaky But Funny Photoshopped Gifs [Gif] Think of the work & suffering that went into making each one of these just for our amusement. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?
If Norman Rockwell Drew The Super Heroes [Pix] How Many of you clicked for the naked woman, but stayed for the comics?
Girl With Three Boobs - Yes I Said 3 BEWBS! [Pix] Meet Jasmine Tridevil, the aspiring reality show star who got a third breast implant to impress Chris Angel.
More Comments >

NoGoodIdeas
Male, 13-17, Eastern US
 126 Posts
Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:17:57 PM
"Hybrid Christians run on Truth and Love"
And since only about 5% of the Christians I know drive hybrids, the remaining 95% fall into these categories:
Run on Truth: They believe, but they do very hateful things. These are your Hypochrists. Love for all, except the gays, jews, atheists, chinese, muslim, mexicans, etc.
Run on love: Real nice people, but a little gullible. Still far preferable to the Truth only.

BoredomSux98
Female, 18-29, Midwest US
 270 Posts
Thursday, August 7, 2008 9:53:35 AM
Christmas easier to spell than Hannukah.
(or however you spell it.) oh Jeez. I lost it then.

mtwoofwoof
Female, 18-29, Western US
 41 Posts
Thursday, August 7, 2008 9:26:30 AM

Rotfl.


shivarama
Male, 13-17, Eastern US
 330 Posts
Thursday, August 7, 2008 9:06:06 AM
^^^ no you are not

BasuraBlanca
Male, 18-29, Western US
 973 Posts
Thursday, August 7, 2008 8:52:19 AM
...I'M NOT REAL?!

More Comments >
 


Bored | Suggest a Link | Contact I Am Bored | About I Am Bored | Link to I Am Bored | Live Submission | Privacy | TOS | Ad Choices | Copyright Policy |
© 2014 Demand Media, Inc. All rights reserved.