Friday, October 17, 2008 5:55:15 AM
cheeze, pledge is NOT poisonous, it just makes the floor mega slippery, they have specific warnings to keep it off of hard wood, and it's essentially non-toxic in small-doses, YOU SHOULD GO HUFF SOME.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 9:52:12 PM
This is just frickin MEAN! The ones where the poor thing was slamming into the patio door especially! And your using PLEDGE on the floor?!?! Last time, I checked, that was poisonous, and dogs lick themselves, don't they?! You guys are F*CKING IDIOTS to do that to a poor, helpless animal! If anyone ever did that to my dog, I would cut off their legs and make them eat em!