10 Reasons Why I Know "The Great Kardashian Jewel Heist" Is 100 Percent Fake
Submitted by: fancylad⚫ 1 year ago in
I know. I've gone on record stating that I-A-B is a No Kardashian zone, but I can't pass this story up because it could very well signal the beginning of the end for them.
To recap, TMZ is reporting that Kim Kardashian was allegedly robbed at gunpoint last night in her rented Paris apartment. The five thieves (some in ski masks, others in a French police officers' hats) entered the room she was renting through a sliding glass door, duct-taped her ankles (and possibly her wrists, accounts differ), duct-taped her mouth, and placed her in a bathtub while they took $10 million in jewelry, including the new 20-carat diamond ring herself-admittedly broke husband, Kanye West gave her a few days earlier.
Uh huh. This whole ordeal sounds staged and here are 10 reasons why I'm right...
1) She spent the night in an apartment with no security detail or private bodyguards. Hotels, on the other hand, use security guards and closed-circuit cameras. This was done so there's be no footage of the intrusion.
2) The theft was scheduled while her husband was performing a concert in New York. This allowed him to not be present for the alleged theft so he doesn't have to suffer the emasculation of being bound, gagged, and thrown in a bathtub.
3) Because the alleged break-in happened during the middle of West's concert, it set the stage perfectly for him to dramatically cut the show short and drum up more drama. Plus, he performed just long enough so refunds were out of the equation.
4) The alleged thieves only spoke in French, but said "ring, ring" and she was able to figure out how to guide them to the jewelry... all while her mouth was taped shut as she sat in a locked bathroom's tub.
5) She said she was locked in the luxury apartment's bathroom. How many bathrooms do you know that lock from the outside?
6) She somehow broke through the duct tape and handcuffs, broke out of the locked bathroom, and immediately called her bodyguard, not the police. She also stated that the thieves got away by bicycle. How did she know that if she was bound in a locked bathroom?
7) She bailed out of France within two hours as to stay away from French detectives' questions.
8) Those fucking kids she drags all over the world wherever she goes weren't with her the night of the alleged robbery. Where were the kids?
9) One spokesperson for the Kardashians said there was one gunman. Another said all five alleged thieves had guns. They got their stories mixed up early on.
10) You don't think she'd take this opportunity to post photos of her ankles and mouth duct-taped shut all over her social media platforms? So far, all of her social media accounts are radio silent.
French detectives and police are beginning to question this little publicity stunt. According to Page Six, local authorities are now bringing up some "serious questions" about the validity of this caper, like, um... was this an inside job?
"French police suspect that the five alleged robbers had some contact with her security and were tipped off about her procedures," a source told Page Six this afternoon. According to this source, the alleged thieves knew exactly when Kardashian would be alone without security. "All they had to do was go in, make contact with someone inside the hotel. They have issues with [the] story of more than one worker at the hotel. They are also talking to bodyguards who worked with her earlier in the week."