5. Samuel Adams Utopias $150 for one 700ml bottle-Beer is typically a great drink of choice when you go out, as it is almost always cheaper than wine or liquor. Not in this case. Utopias is Americas most expensive beer, released every two years in limited quantities. This beer is aged for up to 18 years, and contains 27% of alcohol.
4. Schorschbrus Schorschbock 57-$275 for one 330ml bottle -This beer comes from Germany, and claims to be the worlds strongest beer, as it contains 57.5% of alcohol, which is more than most hard liquors. Only 36 bottles were made, and so far most of the people who tried it weren"t very happy with the taste.
3. Carlsberg"s Jacobsen Vintage -$400 for one 375ml bottle -Carlsberg is well-known around the globe, but mostly for their cheaper beers. Rarely anyone has heard of this $400 dollar beer that taste like a mix of cocoa and vanilla. About 600 bottles are made annually, and you can grab one at certain upscale restaurants in Copenhagen. It contains 10.5% of alcohol.
2. Brewdogs The End of History -$765 for one 330ml bottle -This blond Belgian ale sells for a staggering $765, price that nearly matches the price of all three previous beers combined. It contains nettles and juniper berries found in Scottish highlands, and only 12 bottles of the very unique beer exists. Oh, and it contains 55% of alcohol.
1. Nail Brewings Antarctic Nail Ale -$800-$1800 for one 500ml bottle -100 percent of profits of this unique Australian beer goes to the Sea Shepard Conversation Society. The story behind it? The people from the organization dug up some ice from an Antarctic iceberg, melted it in Tasmania, and the flew it to Perth for brewing. It contains 10% of alcohol, and only 30 bottles were made.
those are some crazy prices for a beer. I think I will stick with Natty Ice.