8. Cirque Lodge, Sundance, Utah $26,000 per month -Located just above a luxurious ski resort, Cirque Lodge provided its services for such grade-A celebs asLindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen and Kirsten Dunst.
7. Betty Ford Clinic, Rancho Mirage, California $26,000 per month -As one of the first prominent names in the business, Betty Ford clinic is known for effectively treating celebrities from their addiction struggles. The list of celebrity clients is quite lengthy and includes the likes ofDavid Hasselhoff, Keith Urban, Jerry Lee Lewis, Ozzy Osbourne, Drew Barrymore, Elizabeth Taylor, Johnny Cash and Alice Cooper.
6. The Meadows, Wickenburg, Arizona $29,000 per month -Featuring a typical Arizona surrounding, the Meadows rehab center helped Tiger Woods kick some of his bad habits.
5. Promises, Malibu, California $32,000 per month -This luxurious rehab center had quite a few celebrities dropping by, includingLindsay Lohan, Robert Downey Jr, Andy Dick, Charlie Sheen, Matthew Perry, Britney Spears, Ben Affleck and more.
4. The Dunes, East Hampton, New York $35,000 per month -Featuring a full-on luxurious treatment, the Dunes had no major names from the public limelight dropping by, but still lists a $35,000 per month price.
3. Silver Hill Hospital, New Canaan, Connecticut $36,000 per month -Cracking the Top 3, Silver Hill Hospital was once a home for the likes ofNick Nolte, Mariah Carey, Billy Joel and Liza Minnelli.
2. Wonderland, Los Angeles, California $58,000 per month -Funnily enough, this peculiarly-named institution once hosted the late great King of Pop, Mr. Michael Jackson himself. Some other notable figures passing by include Mike Tyson, Lindsay Lohan and Christian Slater.
1. Passages ,Malibu, California $88,500 per month -What do Mel Gibson, David Hasselhoff and Andy Dick have in common? The most expensive rehab center in the USA...Passages Malibu.
8 of the most expensive rehab centers in the USA. Links included for any of you I-A-Bers that may need it.