Paris Hilton Is Horrible & That`s Good [Pic]

Submitted by: kitteh9lives 4 years ago in Misc

At the end of the day, Paris Hilton is going to help less fortunate people by being a horrifying human being.
There are 44 comments:
Male 3,436
i dont really understand. besides being in a sex tape that feels like a decade old, what has she done?
0
Reply
Male 757
or get sucked up by lawyers.
0
Reply
Male 7,123
krw888

Alas not. She`ll still probably end up with more money that everyone commenting on this thread put together.
0
Reply
Male 174
YES! There is a God and he is just.
0
Reply
Male 76
And in other news from 2007...
0
Reply
Male 68
poor baby is only going to get a few 100 million from grand-dad....
0
Reply
Male 1,793
so she`ll at least have housing...
0
Reply
Male 441
From the picture, she`s gonna need all the money she can get for better drugs to keep awake.
0
Reply
Male 1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Conrad_N._Hilton_Foundation You mean this?
0
Reply
Female 154
Hahahahaha!!!
0
Reply
Female 6,381
Ho-ho-ho!
0
Reply
Male 7,123
FAKEBACON

No, it means only 3% of the estate does not go to charity. Nothing to say how much of that she gets, if any. There are other family members and, presumably, friends.
0
Reply
Female 170
This is all the way back from 2007...
0
Reply
Male 586
Aww that only means she`ll get 3% of $4,500,000,000, or 135 million...
0
Reply
Female 9,475
I am so glad there is some sense in that family.
0
Reply
Male 1,397
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!
0
Reply
Male 978
YES!
0
Reply
Male 579
I may go stay at a Hilton tonight!
0
Reply
Male 108
good for him.
0
Reply
Male 505
That`s done a lot to improve the Hilton name in my book.
0
Reply
Male 164
well he is still thinking of her.. aparently he`ll provide a house for her :)
0
Reply
Female 2,027
good on him!
0
Reply
Male 7,775
Please let this be true
0
Reply
Male 13,624
Love to have seen her throw the hissy fit
when she found that out
Mr Hilton, Leave her feck all
0
Reply
Male 700
The only worth while thing she has ever done, Wreck their family name so 4.5 bil goes to charity. WIN
0
Reply
Male 15,832
So, she`s getting a house?
0
Reply
Male 1,252
Well...im guessing thats his way of making her handle the business to generate her own wealth...and wtf happened to dad hilton?
0
Reply
Male 3,310
So she`s only getting $195M for being born? And rising? That`s a let down.
0
Reply
Male 3,842
So why hasn`t this been reported in any reputable news source? And if it has, great!
0
Reply
Male 46
I just wish I could find a Ed Hardy Bikini somewhere, been scouring the web for hours...
0
Reply
Male 2,675
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I like Grampy Hilton already.
0
Reply
Male 3,909
Yeah, I was going for the "housing for the mentally ill" joke too! That means it is going to her.
0
Reply
Male 58
And some of the money will go to housing the mentally ill, so at least she`ll have a roof over her head.
0
Reply
Male 2,578
Damn rich people.
0
Reply
Male 425
3 % of 4.5 billion is still $135,000,000 ... She still is a super millionaire and can continue being the little shyte she`s known to be.
0
Reply
Male 2,756
It`s likely that he`d always planned to distribute his wealth in this manner. While I would be embarrassed were she related to me, If you read up on Mr. Hilton, you`d find him to be quite the murdering, corrupt- and corrupting, swindler.
0
Reply
Male 439
I`m terrible at math, but if 97% of his fortune equals 4.5 billion, that would make the other 3% worth like $150 million. I think she`ll survive.
0
Reply
Male 4,393
That is one awesome guy. Why the negative spin? Paris is doing just fine.
0
Reply
Male 2,085
What does that leave, $140mm?
0
Reply
Male 2,058
VV See what I did there? VV
0
Reply
Male 2,058
So, she gets housing?
0
Reply
Female 4,359
lol. I bet she thought she was soooo cool, and this happens. f ucking retard. (thats if this is real, if not FU facebook)
0
Reply
Male 2,619
Because she is a media whore not worthy of being poked with a sharp stick.
0
Reply
Female 8,044
Link: Paris Hilton Is Horrible & That`s Good [Pic] [Rate Link] - At the end of the day, Paris Hilton is going to help less fortunate people by being a horrifying human being.
0
Reply