The best in arts & entertainment, news, pop culture, and your mom since 2002.

[Total: 23    Average: 3.5/5]
15 Comments - View/Add
Hits: 13271
Rating: 3.5
Category: Funny
Date: 07/14/12 11:19 AM

15 Responses to How Could You Be A Vegetarian? [Pic]

  1. Profile photo of fancylad
    fancylad Male 30-39
    18835 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 11:20 am
    Link: How Could You Be A Vegetarian? - ...with meat this happy?
  2. Profile photo of auburnjunky
    auburnjunky Male 30-39
    10339 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 11:50 am
    AhhhEngland.ScaryMeat.
  3. Profile photo of madduck
    madduck Female 50-59
    7562 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    To call that stuff meat is stretching the defination of meat to breaking point....
  4. Profile photo of Listypoos
    Listypoos Male 40-49
    3069 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 12:33 pm
    All it needs is some Alphabeti-spaghetti, some sunny delight, and some Ginsters` pasties and you`ve got yourself a right royal Chav banquet.

  5. Profile photo of MacGuffin
    MacGuffin Female 30-39
    2602 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 12:37 pm

    Kids` food, Occidental style. Once again, Japan wins when it comes to making kids` food interesting:

  6. Profile photo of metalhannes
    metalhannes Male 18-29
    144 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 2:29 pm
    Actually I`ve seen them here in Germany since I was a kid. Not necessarily occidental.
  7. Profile photo of lawndartsftw
    lawndartsftw Male 40-49
    1811 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    Put that right beside the Spork* and Klik* (Canadian versions of Spam). I am definitely not a vegetarian, but I actively avoid the over-processed industrial mystery meat peddled by the megacorps....
  8. Profile photo of Nickel2
    Nickel2 Male 50-59
    5879 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 5:02 pm
    Meat!
    During the war, when I was a girl, we used to dream of meat.
  9. Profile photo of piperfawn
    piperfawn Male 30-39
    4911 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 5:08 pm

  10. Profile photo of 8BitHero
    8BitHero Male 18-29
    5414 posts
    July 14, 2012 at 7:18 pm
    Awwww XD I remember these.
    @MacGuffin.
    Domo is enough to put me off eating that.
  11. Profile photo of RobSwindol
    RobSwindol Male 30-39
    2514 posts
    July 15, 2012 at 5:21 am
    Meat like that would make me become a vegetarian.
  12. Profile photo of MerrillAline
    MerrillAline Male 18-29
    10 posts
    July 15, 2012 at 7:29 am
    as Louis implied I can`t believe that a student can profit $6738 in 1 month on the internet. did you see this page>>>>>
    Internetwork.notlong.com
  13. Profile photo of junkaddy
    junkaddy Female 30-39
    261 posts
    July 15, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    Kill it! Kill it with fire!!
  14. Profile photo of TKD_Master
    TKD_Master Male 18-29
    4794 posts
    July 15, 2012 at 10:59 pm
    "I am definitely not a vegetarian, but I actively avoid the over-processed industrial mystery meat peddled by the megacorps...."

    I second this.
  15. Profile photo of EgalM
    EgalM Male 30-39
    1707 posts
    July 16, 2012 at 9:39 am
    Pork 80%, wtf is the other 20%, I bet it`s clown, it`s clown isn`t it.

Leave a Reply