Eating Habenero Peppers And IceyHot

Submitted by: Stonardsftw 5 years ago in Funny

A girl died after putting on too much IceyHot on her legs. This guy decides to eat a tube of it.
There are 26 comments:
Male 628
I ate a whole habenero once....never again.
0
Reply
Male 2,390
people like this live and breed while I`ll probably die of cancer from sitting in front of my computer looking at IAB all day. Thanks Darwin.
0
Reply
Female 138
@bacon_pie - his wife probably divorced him because of what he eats I wouldn`t want him coming at my vajayjay after what he just ate!
0
Reply
Male 1,511
He pulls the paper out of his mouth with his hand. Trickery!!!!
0
Reply
Male 2,419
why the stem?...
0
Reply
Male 3,482
I`ll believe the habaneros, though I think he overly dramatized the reaction, but the icyhot is bullsh*t.

Read what HI-haole said. There`s no reason it would have exploded out the back, those tubes are made to prevent that. Especially considering the way he was holding it.

Anyway... This guy is as pathetically unstable in real life as he is in these videos.
0
Reply
Male 3,061
He`s probably divorced because his ex said he`ll eat anything but one thing.
0
Reply
Male 1,754
@honky, I`m only guessing, but I think it`s a character. I don`t think he`s like this in real life, but who knows?! Makes me laugh anyway.
0
Reply
Male 1,832
@TangoDexx, he ate tampons. And he looks like a drating rapist. He`s an idiot who needs to do the world a favor and eat some cyanide.
0
Reply
Male 644
Am I the only one that realizes this...

It has a a safety seal, yes, but it squirted out of the back because he made a hole and removed the icy hot to replace it with something else and sealed it with glue (not very well I might add)...

And if he really did drink a fifth (750ml) of absolute, he most likely threw it back up right away off cam..


0
Reply
Male 1,586
Does this guy have some sort of mental deficiency? He seems a bit off.
0
Reply
Male 365
When you say she dies from putting too much on her leg, it was prolonged over use. It`s not like she died after putting it on once.
0
Reply
Male 86
If the methyl salicylate in Icy Hot is ingested, it may cause severe poisoning and death. Please call 911 if it is ingested. - Hope he got a stomach pump.
0
Reply
Male 234
Holy poo crazy eyes.
0
Reply
Male 25,416
Ha ha ha!
0
Reply
Male 2,737
I want to see him down 6 bottles of liquid ass.It`s non toxic. I don`t think he can.
0
Reply
Male 158
NO drating WAY is he worse than Jenna Marbles diylobotomy. If he ate diarrhea and tried to speak while eating it it`d make more sense that half of what comes out of her mouth
0
Reply
Male 1,832
Can we stop with this idiot already? He`s worse than Jenna Marbles.
0
Reply
Male 1,754
Hahaha I love this man.
0
Reply
Male 267
I was so surprised that he didn`t eat the safety seal.
0
Reply
Male 3,894
He`s going to accidentally poison himself one of these days
0
Reply
Male 1,178
Natural selection This stuff is poisonous
0
Reply
Male 3,475
I want to see him chug an eight ounce glass of boiling water.
0
Reply
Male 1,429
Nah, Sloppy, I challenge him to slam a shot glass of Nitro Glycerine.
0
Reply
Male 267
Someone married this Tard? The next vid I want to see is him drinking brake fluid
0
Reply
Male 321
Link: Eating Habenero Peppers And IceyHot [Rate Link] - A girl died after putting on too much IceyHot on her legs. This guy decides to eat a tube of it.
0
Reply