Rockin' in the free world since 2005.

[Total: 36    Average: 4/5]
36 Comments - View/Add
Hits: 22580
Rating: 4
Category:
Date: 11/18/11 01:43 PM

36 Responses to The 1% Are Still Being A-Holes [Pic]

  1. Profile photo of hole_rocks89
    hole_rocks89 Female 13-17
    353 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 1:44 pm
    Link: The 1% Are Still Being A-Holes - Here`s a recent addition to a menu at BLT Steak in Washington DC.
  2. Profile photo of Tacos4Brkfst
    Tacos4Brkfst Male 18-29
    620 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 1:50 pm
    Finaly, an establishment that understands the merits of gold leaf on my cheeseburgers.
  3. Profile photo of Gothin123
    Gothin123 Male 18-29
    33 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 1:52 pm
    Ha!Are menu is topical..CRAM THIS DOWN YOUR FOOD HOLE!
  4. Profile photo of randomxnp
    randomxnp Male 30-39
    1293 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 1:59 pm
    Why does that make the "A-holes"?
  5. Profile photo of xmastree_ph
    xmastree_ph Male 40-49
    416 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 2:05 pm
    Erm, what`s CAB, what`s KOBE and what`s PUOPON?
  6. Profile photo of megavidiot
    megavidiot Male 30-39
    901 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 2:20 pm
    The one above for $24 sounds good to me.
  7. Profile photo of gothmo
    gothmo Female 18-29
    1324 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 2:23 pm
    the only thing on the 1% that sounded good was the Kobe... but to be honest, I wouldn`t eat either.
  8. Profile photo of 3justme3
    3justme3 Female 18-29
    498 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 2:29 pm
    Poupon is mustard.. Super duper fancy mustard..
  9. Profile photo of nettech98
    nettech98 Male 50-59
    1043 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 2:34 pm
    Since they`re listing exactly the type of beef on each of the burgers, I would guess CAB stands for Certified Angus Beef..
  10. Profile photo of a1butcher
    a1butcher Male 40-49
    4812 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 2:37 pm
    nettech98...
    "I would guess CAB stands for Certified Angus Beef"

    Yup.
  11. Profile photo of Buiadh
    Buiadh Male 30-39
    6739 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 2:55 pm
    $58!?
  12. Profile photo of jtrebowski
    jtrebowski Male 40-49
    3348 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    Wait...what? What happened to conservatives calling us "Limousine Liberals" and "elitists"? Oh yeah.....
  13. Profile photo of CalicoBlacki
    CalicoBlacki Male 50-59
    16 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 3:13 pm
    They won`t be laughing when their cake is taken away by the 99% and our house soup of the day is their tears! see www.prairiefirenews.com for more sarcasm directed at the 1% and their butties at fox "news"
  14. Profile photo of Gerry1of1
    Gerry1of1 Male 50-59
    36217 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 3:56 pm

    nom nom nom
    Don`t you just love Gras? Marti gras, froi gras...it`s all good.
    But enjoy your froi gras now 1%ers! In June of next year it`s illegal
    in California. Yes, the PETnon-nice individuals have gotten duck liver banned.
    Google it, you`ll find the story.
  15. Profile photo of Viking864
    Viking864 Male 40-49
    1444 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 4:18 pm
    Ok, so they move 1 state over and still get it.
  16. Profile photo of jtrebowski
    jtrebowski Male 40-49
    3348 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 4:51 pm
    @Gerry: The 1% also want gay people off the menu. Just sayin`.
  17. Profile photo of Gerry1of1
    Gerry1of1 Male 50-59
    36217 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 4:54 pm

    Well, it`s just stupid you can get cow liver but not duck.
    It`s supposed to be croowel to poor duckies. But as we have seen here
    If we didn`t eat them the fish would!
  18. Profile photo of M_Archer
    M_Archer Male 18-29
    525 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    "The 1% are still being a-holes?"

    Way to lump thousands of people into a single group and then unfairly categorize them all. "They`re all rich, they must all be bad people!"

    You complete, and utter, retard.
  19. Profile photo of tlshaman
    tlshaman Male 13-17
    378 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 9:02 pm
    I highly doubt someone qualified to be in the 1% is going to be at all offended. Unless, someone makes a personal insult towards them in their face... besides, it`s not the 1% we`re attacking as much as it is the fact that there exists a 1%. The corporate/monetary system is outdated and void.
  20. Profile photo of GolfPunk69
    GolfPunk69 Male 30-39
    58 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 11:27 pm
    I don`t care how much I make, I ain`t eating a burger with poup on, even if it has turned grey.
  21. Profile photo of auburnjunky
    auburnjunky Male 30-39
    10339 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 11:28 pm
    "What happened to conservatives calling us "Limousine Liberals" and "elitists"?"

    Liberals (in Washington) still are. That`s what`s so fudgeked up about this whole thing.
  22. Profile photo of auburnjunky
    auburnjunky Male 30-39
    10339 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 11:28 pm
    fudged
  23. Profile photo of auburnjunky
    auburnjunky Male 30-39
    10339 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 11:29 pm
    Wow. f-u-kd makes fudged. That`s awesome! How is f-u-k even a word to censor?
  24. Profile photo of ecpkngt
    ecpkngt Female 18-29
    150 posts
    November 18, 2011 at 11:54 pm
    The 99% here made me smile as much the 1%. Wonder bread and kraft indeed.

    Actually the $24 one sounds good.
  25. Profile photo of Dad4Life
    Dad4Life Male 50-59
    2068 posts
    November 19, 2011 at 2:02 am
    Ruin a decent cheeseburger and charge out the azz for it.
  26. Profile photo of almightybob1
    almightybob1 Male 18-29
    4290 posts
    November 19, 2011 at 5:59 am
    To be fair, I have once had Kobe beef and it was the best thing I have ever eaten.
  27. Profile photo of 5Cats
    5Cats Male 50-59
    31799 posts
    November 19, 2011 at 12:11 pm
    $24 bucks for a hamburger!
    I`m so old... and poor... and stuff.

    (This is pretty funny)
  28. Profile photo of tiben36
    tiben36 Male 13-17
    66 posts
    November 19, 2011 at 2:32 pm
    im surprised i can afford the 1%
    thought kobe beef was more expensive than that
  29. Profile photo of SilverThread
    SilverThread Male 30-39
    3435 posts
    November 19, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    I`d dine and dash that mofo.
  30. Profile photo of Solvent
    Solvent Male 18-29
    2842 posts
    November 19, 2011 at 8:53 pm
    I sense a lot of jealousy up in here.
  31. Profile photo of magoo22
    magoo22 Male 30-39
    660 posts
    November 19, 2011 at 9:04 pm
    Wagyu beef is better for burgers than kobe...by far.

    It`ll poup on kobe every time ;)
  32. Profile photo of number43
    number43 Male 70 & Over
    759 posts
    November 19, 2011 at 9:49 pm
    lolololololol
  33. Profile photo of bdowner60
    bdowner60 Male 40-49
    593 posts
    November 20, 2011 at 8:05 am
    99% chance the 1% deserve a brass knuckled sucker punch!!!
  34. Profile photo of i-am-evil
    i-am-evil Male 18-29
    510 posts
    November 20, 2011 at 9:11 am
    Poupon sounds like something I take a poop-on, like a toilet. Foie Gras? Wtf is that? Is that like a salad or something?
  35. Profile photo of auburnjunky
    auburnjunky Male 30-39
    10339 posts
    November 20, 2011 at 9:41 am
    It`s Duck liver.
  36. Profile photo of evanbartlett
    evanbartlett Male 30-39
    559 posts
    November 22, 2011 at 12:52 am
    "Wagyu beef is better for burgers than kobe...by far."

    I was just thinking that...why ruin a perfectly good Kobe steak by grinding it into hamburger?! ...and I`m not sure how the foie gras is served, but the burger and grey poupon would dull it to the point of being meaningless. Instead, it should be served as a first course with warm brioche. A true 1%er would never order this.

Leave a Reply