Design the Next I-Am-Bored.com T-Shirt
UPDATE! Tuesday, July 12, 1:15 PM PST:
A few questions pertaining to the T-Shirt Design Thing, answered...
Ani187 Asks: Whats the color code for the I-A-B purple?
Fancylad: I will refer to the awesomeness of the I-A-B irregular regulars...CrakrJak says the RGB color code is 209,209,254 whileCody123100 says Hex color code d1d1fe. They"re both correct and obviously much better at code than me.
Auburnjunky says: Chris Jericho would take issue with your Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla claim.
Fancylad answers: Bullshit, as I"ve been using that tagline since 1997, I also have to tattoo just above my groin to prove it.
Keep sending those submissions to me... here:firstname.lastname@example.org
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
As mentioned this past Friday, I-A-B and ShirtCrave.com want you to design the next I-A-B t-shirt. If your design is picked, you"ll be internet famous, I"ll interview you for an I-A-B homepage feature profile, and the package that lands on your doorstep just might contain a few t-shirts with your design for you and your friends. Simple, no? Here"s all you have to remember...
1) You can start submitting your designs NOW to email@example.com. Submissions will stop being accepted on Sunday, July 17, 11:59PM PST.
2) The design must be your own original unpublished work and must not contain any third-party logos, trademarks or copyright material. Your design will be owned by I-A-B upon submission, but I wouldn"t worry too much about losing potential millions. I-A-B is small potatoes--no one"s getting rich off this.
3) Keep your design to three colors MAX--no gradients of transparent layers, please.
4) You don"t have to submit anything hi-res now, but if your design is chosen, please have a hi-res file available in either .gif or .png format.
5) Open to everyone--even I-A-B Mods. And feel free to submit as many designs as you want. Remember though, it"s QUALITY, not quantity.
6) I will go through every submission and choose the five best designs (based on awesomeness and adherence to the above guidelines)--from there, the community will vote for their favorite of the five.
And that"s it. If you have any questions, please submit them down below in the forum and I"ll answer them to the best of my ability.
Until then, I remain the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla...
Fancylad answers a few questions that have come up about the T-Shirt Design thing. Read and learn.