In this installment of Jon"s Intern Blog (we"ve yet to come up with a witty title), he answers a few questions inspired by yesterday"s edition. From here on out, he"ll respond ot all questions in their respective forums and he"ll get back to the usual bloggy stuff tomorrow.
[Insert Your Witty Jon The Intern Blog Title Here]
I"m happy to be a part of your community of boreditute. Today I will address a couple of questions I got in the forum of yesterday"s inagural blog.
Hey Jon, I like your style. Here are some random questions:
1) Do you get an account on I-A-B, maybe a special colour name?
I like your style Dan Dub. I do get an account here, and I dont know what a special color name is, but now I want one. Thank you.
2) More request than question. If you ever get the chance to sneak onto Fancy"s computer, could you add "United Kingdom" to the location options? I am fed up with having "Europe" as my location, while you Americans can specify which area of the US you are from.
I have already snuck onto Fancy"s computer, but yes, next time I do I will keep this in mind. Save The British Children!
3) I have literally no idea how the semester system works in the US, how long are you going to be around?
I will be here until the Summer"s end, or, to quote ElMustache, You"ll be serving our Lord, Fancy, until he tires of you and feeds you to the Mods, or your internship is complete. But yeah, I think thatll be in August.
4) Are you going to post about the daily workings of I-A-B? It"d be nice to find out more about how the site works.
5) If you had to choose, if someone was forcing you at gunpoint, what would you say your favourite cheese is?
I"m glad you asked, because this has happened to me, and in the fear of the moment I said Gouda Cheese, but really my answer is English Farmhouse Cheddar. So, if you"re reading this Killer Cheese, my answer is English Farmhouse Cheddar. Gouda is my fourth favorite.
To Jon--one important detail: How exactly did you know that the bald guy who caught the baseball with your phone number was named Tod, and if he called you on the phone wouldn"t you assume it was spelled "Todd" - therefore I conclude you must have had some sort of liason with this Tod fellow. Am I right?
Sorry to disappoint, but I just know a one-D Tod when I see a one-D Tod.
Jon and blog #2 where he answers a few of your questions and reveals himself in photo form. Also, what to call the blog?