I-Am-Bored.com"s Halloween Costume Cavalcade 2010
Whats up, I-A-B? I, Spencer, also known as Fancylads intern, am proud to announce the launching of the 3rd Annual I-A-B Halloween Costume Cavalcade. Im in charge of running the show this year so you all BETTER have some good costumes for me.
Things are going to be a tad different this year. Oh sure, you submit your costumes to us and your peers will vote on their favorite, and yes, these votes will be tabulated and you will be ranked--just like last year, but for legal reasons, this is not a contest. Its just for fun. But dont worry, the top three vote getters along with the Mods Choice pick will find a Halloween treat in their email or home mailbox. Just saying.
Official Guidelines of the I-Am-Bored Halloween Costume Extravaganza
1. Everybody and anybody can participate--from your dog to your grandma, the more submissions the better. There are no age or location requirements, as long as you are a human being from planet earth you re good to go.
2. Please cover up any private partsthis is not Jackass 3D. If there are any breasts, bums or other areas that seem to slip out of your costume I will be forced to black them out.
3. In order to make sure that you didnt take the picture right off of Google images, you must hold a sign that reads I-Am-Bored 2010 or I-A-B 2010 in your digital photo. (See the photos below for examples.)
4. Can you dress up as a Smurf? Of course, there are no costume restrictions.
5. The only thing that you must do is be a member of I-Am-Bored.com to submit your picture. If you arent, sign up!
The Details That You Dont Care About, But Should Read Anyway
1. The contest begins today [October 20, 2010 at 12:00PM PST] and we will stop accepting submissions on Monday, November 1, 2010 at 12:00PM PST. The following day on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 12:00PM PST, we will post a poll on the I-A-B homepage which will run for 48 hours [It will end on Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 12:00PM PST]. Everyone will receive one vote and once you have voted you cannot vote again! The three winners will be announced and notified by (time) on (date). Fancy will break the tie, if there is one.
2. The three people with the highest amount of votes will place 1st, 2nd and 3rd according to their amount of reader votes.
3. Theres will be a Mods Choice consideration. This person will be picked by the I-A-B Moderators (myself being one of them, just saying) and if theres a tie, Fancy will break it with his vote. Bribes are not accepted. Mods Choice will not be one of the moderators and cannot be in the top 3 costumes.
4. This forum will be used for costume ideas, problems, questions, or concerns related to the contest. The Mods will be on the forums to help answer any questions as well as troubleshoot costume ideas.
5. LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: Please submit all digital photos to [email protected]. You will receive an email in response to confirm that we got your picture and that you are officially in the running for the best costume.
OK, thats itany questions? Ask in the forum below or take it to Fancylad"s Super-Terrific Happy Funtime I-Am-Bored.com Page
Talk soon, Spencer
PS: Interested in seeing how high the bar is this year? Take a look at some of last years kick-ass costumes
FINALLY! It"s the launch of I-A-B"s Halloween Costume Cavalcade! Details and photos of last year"s all-stars inside...