PETA Is Pissed Off At Kim Kardashian [Pic]

Submitted by: fancylad 7 years ago in Tech

What did she do? She took this photo and posted it on her Twitter account. No big deal or does PETA have a point?
There are 244 comments:
Female 1
This depends on how old the cat is. The younger the cat is the more it is okay and actually comforting to the cat. It is a natural thing for them to be picked up by the neck but with age it can cause problems.
0
Reply
Female 467
shes right. she shouldve beaten the drat out of the cat and used its fur as a new pantie line.
ah no in all fairness this is the way you hold a cat properly :)
0
Reply
Male 117
"So who is she?"

I`m wondering the same thing...
0
Reply
Male 270
There is nothing wrong with handling a cat like that. That’s how mother cats carry there kittens. It`s even supposed to release calming endorphins or something like that.

Also, agree with jamesers. There also psycho-hypocrites. I`m all for putting a stop to "real" animal abuse like dog fights and puppy and cat farms and neglectful owners and such. But not like PETA does, not at all.
0
Reply
Male 143
datroman just won
0
Reply
Male 36
PETA can`t control what females do to their pussies ... some will be gentle but some like kim are gonna rough`em up a bit ... it happens
0
Reply
Male 85
Peta are stupid and immoral, they shouldbe shut down
0
Reply
Female 535
Produce forth thy pussy. Oop, you forgot to make it happy.
0
Reply
Male 617
wait, is this about carrying the kitten (which their mothers do all the time and is totally cool) or putting eye-liner on the kitten (which is sick and wrong)?
0
Reply
Male 537
Fun fact: Kim Kardashian eats kittens. She is required by her manager to eat at least 4 kittens per day.
0
Reply
Female 1,199
"Wat?
Ok, I am a VERY active animal-rights activist (redundant, I know) and I work with rescue cats as part of my job. This is how kittens are held.

PETA consistently makes people like me look bad! Everyone assumes that because I am into animal-rights, I am some psycho PETA member.
drat PETA. "

I`m sorry. x_x; At least I know not all people who are into animal-rights are all bad... Just the psycho nazi ones in PETA. It`s crappy because PETA is influencing a lot of people in a negative way.
0
Reply
Female 4
What a freekin fag
0
Reply
Female 151
Kim is a self centered bratty little b**ch who didn`t care about the cat as long as she got more attention.
0
Reply
Female 11
@icklevamp maybe it`s younger than 12 weeks.
0
Reply
Female 375
Actually guys, I work with cats, kittens over the age of 12 weeks should never be held this way as the skin on their neck is no longer strong enough to hold their weight, it can rip the skin, cause internal bleeding or just plain hurt the cat a lot.
This is massively cruel.
0
Reply
Male 554
Damn! I`d tap that Pussy!
0
Reply
Male 256
PETA kills more animals than all of Florida combined. HYPOCRITES
0
Reply
Female 451
@idiotfilter that`s not how i hold my cat.
0
Reply
Female 257
ok so this picture is a little stupid; but PETA should know that cats have that skin on the back of their neck purposely so they can be picked up like that. It`s how the mothers carry their young, it doesn`t hurt them.
0
Reply
Female 434
Holding a cat like that actually naturally releases endorphins. So instead of hurting or abusing the kitten she`s giving it a little bit of a natural high.
0
Reply
Female 1,181
kim kardashian is a stupid stanky twat, but not because she`s holding a kitten like that. how does peta think the mom cats hold them--with robot claws or something?
0
Reply
Male 3,915
oooooorrr....you could just hold a cat like a normal person....


naw...that`s too difficult...
0
Reply
Male 117
"So who is she?"

I`m wondering the same thing...
0
Reply
Male 6
What cat? oh.
0
Reply
Male 1
Wat?
Ok, I am a VERY active animal-rights activist (redundant, I know) and I work with rescue cats as part of my job. This is how kittens are held.

PETA consistently makes people like me look bad! Everyone assumes that because I am into animal-rights, I am some psycho PETA member.
drat PETA.
0
Reply
Male 2,056
this is how you hold a cat. their mothers do it when they`re kittens ffs
0
Reply
Female 451
That was pretty stupid of her. They say that doesn`t hurt the cat but it doesn`t look very happy nonetheless.
0
Reply
Female 665
rofl wtf?
0
Reply
Male 153
PETA is totally overreacting...give them 45 seconds with `pmarren` and they`ll rethink and stop jumping to conclusions simply to be being heard.
0
Reply
Male 335
In a sense she`s being nice to the cat
When that skin is stretched, endorphins rush out, calming and relaxing the cat
That`s how the mother carries them

So she`s bein nice to the kitteh XD
I`m a zoology major... I`d know.
XD
0
Reply
Female 317
that cat does not look pleased.
0
Reply
Female 277
PETA is over reacting, even if she dropped the cat it`s still very unlikely to end up hurt and she`s hardly being malicious.
0
Reply
Male 1,106
PETA continues to show their stupidity. Not only does that not hurt kittens, it doesn`t hurt full grown cats. Every time they open their mouths against stupid crap like this, they lose their credibility when it comes to animal abuse that actually is abuse.
0
Reply
Male 516
it doesn`t look like it`s in pain or upset, just bored.
0
Reply
Male 404
I`m a vegetarian, but I don`t think Kim`s intent was to harm the cat. And she`s hot. So I say Kim wins.
0
Reply
Male 794
i would only lick one pussy in that picture, the one in black
0
Reply
Female 428
The kitten is young enough to still be held like that safely...PETA is overreacting again.
0
Reply
Male 30
I love Kims Pussy
0
Reply
Male 30
Kill the drating cat save the pussy
0
Reply
Female 249
"Thats the way mother cats hold kittens. Same with many other mammal species. It actually has a calming effect on an animal to be held this way."

Yes, BUT the animal does eventually outgrow being able to be (comfortably) picked up by the scruff, for instance as they get bigger and weigh more. That can hurt the animal and cause injury to it. I`m not sure when a kitten would outgrow being able to be lifted by it`s scruff, but judging by the size of that cat it wouldn`t be the most conformable thing for it. Having the weight of your body supported by the skin of your neck at it`s size would probably hurt.

That said, PETA is idiotic. Hypocrites.
0
Reply
Male 985
Thats how mother cats carry there kittens, how does PETA not know this?
0
Reply
Female 4,376
People pick up cats liek that all the time. Friggin mother cats carry their kittens like that ffs sake LIONS carry their cubs like that. There is now way she is holding that cat in any painful way.
0
Reply
Male 1
what cat?
0
Reply
Female 195
Jeez. Mother cats pick KITTENS up by that method. It isn`t very nice to pick up an older cat like this without supporting the rest of its weight somehow.

Kitty doesn`t look happy, but I`m sure it`ll get over the ordeal ok..
0
Reply
Female 131
that`s the way you`re supposed to hold it though.
0
Reply
Male 4,290
Sigh, PETA.
If they took the cat into their care, they`d probably put it down. Last year, they killed over 97% of the animals they took in. They`re committing worse animal genocide than any group they protest.

PETA animal-killing rates.
0
Reply
Male 1,313
Well.. it is called the cuff of the neck for a reason. I really have no FI what I`m talking about though.
0
Reply
Male 959
Thats the way mother cats hold kittens. Same with many other mammal species. It actually has a calming effect on an animal to be held this way.
0
Reply
Male 141
She`ll have thousands of horny guys protecting her
0
Reply
Female 170
Nothing wrong with this as far as I can see... PETA can suck ducks.
0
Reply
Female 471
FFS.. She`s not hurting the cat.
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> Slings
> Fun Fact: PETA is recognized as an official terrorist organization by the FBI

So is Greenpeace.

But then again, the FBI *HAS* arrested and held without trial thousands of citizens, tapped their phones, and cavity searched innocent passengers... and DIDN`T manage to head off 9/11 before it happened... so being classified as a Terrorist Organization by the FBI is probably the safest protection you have against actually being caught.
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> SubstanceD
> cats are too heavy and you can damage your kitty cat if you do that

Soooo... its still alright to hold a cat that way then, is what you`re saying.
0
Reply
Male 192
even though i dont care about her one bit lets point out she is holding that cat the same way a mother cat carries its kittens what is peta gonna get pissed at mother cats now????
0
Reply
Female 654
haha..go kiss a moose
yes ingrid newkirk can bite one, she knows nothing about animals, and cares about them just as much...she is such a liar and a poser. nobody listens or gives a rats ass about peta unless they are some celebrity trying to make themselves look caring and deep
0
Reply
Male 129
Considering PETA has made it a habit to kill dogs left in their charge-literally thousands of them-I think they can just take their hypocritical self-righteousness and go kiss a moose.
0
Reply
Male 1,190
K.K. gets a pass to do pretty much whatever she wants, LOOK AT THAT BODY!!
0
Reply
Male 17,511
PETA would get upset someone stepping on an ant. No abuse here. Move along folx, Nothing to see here.
0
Reply
Male 214
She`s just touching her kitty... whats the big deal? ;-)
0
Reply
Male 194
It took me a while to see the cat To be honest..
0
Reply
Male 76
It`s a common misconception that it`s alright to hold cats by the scruff of the neck. It`s partially true... it`s ok to hold kittens by the scruff of the neck, cats are too heavy and you can damage your kitty cat if you do that. Still, that does look like a kitten. So she`s doin it right.
0
Reply
Male 112
uh, what cat?
0
Reply
Male 1,011
PETA is a terrorist organization, why do we care what they think?
0
Reply
Male 1,195
She`s holding the cat the same way the mother of the cat would...

Also, PETA kills animals and doesn`t even make use of their corpses...
0
Reply
Male 36
Not that I would normally defend a vacuous piece of furniture, but I hate PETA more than the *smells like Rome is burning* popularity of a Kardashian. Fun Fact: PETA is recognized as an official terrorist organization by the FBI!

If we weren’t meant to eat animals, why are they made out of delicious meat?
0
Reply
Female 70
The kitty is scruffed. Some cats actually really like being held like that. I`ve met a few. And in a veterinary practice, that can be the only way to restrain them. Besides, I doubt she held the cat up that long for the picture. If she was holding it for a half-hour or something, then I`d be mad.
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> Sabre200000
> PETA euthanize/kill more animals in a year than the Human Society

I think you mean HUMANE Society, but if you know something I don`t about a group of people who shoots the silly monkeys for being so idiotic, please send me a Membership Form.
0
Reply
Male 5
How could they even pay attention to the cat?! Look at her amazing rack!!
0
Reply
Female 735
H E double hockey sticks? who says that? ...other than 2nd graders... >_o
0
Reply
Male 3,296
someone needs to ban itkonlyyou24...
0
Reply
Male 1,039
PETA euthanize/kill more animals in a year than the Human Society. That`s a proven fact, just look it up.

They can burn in H E double hocky sticks!!
0
Reply
Male 92
PETA is just angry because now they can`t use her boobs as one more way to force what they believe a little further down your throat. They don`t plan on stopping until it`s coming out your ass, either.
0
Reply
Male 1,162
>>Oh noes, holding a kitty by the scruff of it`s neck. THEIR PARENTS DO THAT MORONS<<

My words exactly.
0
Reply
Female 61
Kittens can be held by the scruff of their neck up until about 6 months. After that, they become too heavy to be held like that.
0
Reply
Male 391
Oh noes, holding a kitty by the scruff of it`s neck. THEIR PARENTS DO THAT MORONS
0
Reply
Female 336
OOOOooohhh...lookit me!!! I got fake tits and can SCRUFF A KITTEN! Now kneel to your queen, bitchezz!!! *whipcrack*

She`s not really hurting that kitten, but can you say "really fcking tacky"? I`m not surprised to see her do this, since "tacky" and "skank ho" go together like peaches and cream.
0
Reply
Male 105
true true jakflak:) what about lettin the cute little kittie try some of that delicious lunchmachines of hers..I bet the kittie woild love to suck`em ( and maybe kim is into alittle of that nipple biting Rrrr.. )
0
Reply
Male 67
Actually, since that`s a kitten, it`s got some extra skin there at the back of it`s neck. That`s so that their mothers can carry them around if they need to. So in other words, PETA oughta learn something about animals!
0
Reply
Male 32
Maybe they don`t like her ass, get it!
0
Reply
Female 131
www.petakillsanimals.com

PETA can stfu about kim.
0
Reply
Female 1,264
I don`t think PETA is mad at this: they are too busy sacrificing homeless dogs. If they were mad, it would be about this idiot having tons of fur coats and selling them in her shop.
I propose PETA takes those coats from her and gives them to me.
0
Reply
Male 19
Never hold a cat that way!! It makes the meat stringy and tough when eaten.
0
Reply
Male 212
PETA is pissed at everything. The only reason that they continue to reamain as a topic of discussion is purely for entertainment value.
One man`s opinion.
0
Reply
Female 277
Peta and kim kardashian...I don`t like either of them. Is she trying to be sexy here?
0
Reply
Male 19
That`s no way to hold a cat!! It bruises the meat and makes it stringy when eaten.
0
Reply
Female 356
The cat looks like its just about to become an adult cat soon...so its time for her to no longer hold it like that...as true as that is, I think PETA is WAY over reacting.
0
Reply
Male 305
Course, it might be the leather sleeves they are throwing a fit about.
0
Reply
Male 1,002
LameName is right. If cats are okay with being grabbed there with sharp cat teeth, I really can`t imagine it hurts them to be grabbed with soft human hands. Also, if you know cats, you know that when one is unhappy, it will squirm and thrash. That cat clearly doesn`t care. The only thing shocking about this is that a so called animal rights organization doesn`t know this fairly well known fact.
0
Reply
Female 494
I hate her...
0
Reply
Male 480
uh, she is NOT holding it properly. that actually pinches the cat`s nerves and temporarily paralyzes it. that is why mother cats do that: so the kittens wont squirm. She should be holding it like a child. But still, PETA can suck it. I hate those guys
0
Reply
Male 108
"Puh-lease! holding a kitten like that does not hurt it! Isn`t that how the mother cats hold them? Is PETA going to be pissed off at all mother cats now too? PETA is completely worthless."

Mother Cats pick up kittens like that because there`s a highly sensitive nerve cluster right there in cat`s necks; it expresses the dominance of the mother cat, immediately causing the kitten to become subordinate.
0
Reply
Female 239
peta is clearly looking at the weirdest part of the picture..

but aside from that... cats carry their kittens like that all the time. I dont see how this is any different.
0
Reply
Female 130
PETA needs to chill the drat out
0
Reply
Female 2,289
aww the cutey looks like my baby spooky :-)
0
Reply
Male 55
PETA needs to take the stick out of its ass....
0
Reply
Female 247
Puh-lease! holding a kitten like that does not hurt it! Isn`t that how the mother cats hold them? Is PETA going to be pissed off at all mother cats now too? PETA is completely worthless.
0
Reply
Male 152
shes holding it properly

no big
0
Reply
Male 150
I can`t see anything but boobs. Is something being suffocated?
0
Reply
Male 1,764
This is pretty awesome, except for 2 things:
a) Who cares what Kim Kardashian is doing?
b) Who cares what PETA thinks about anything?
0
Reply
Female 238
good hell the cat`s mother grabbed it in the same place when it was a kitten. drat off PETA
0
Reply
Male 533
PETA has no room to talk, watch the episode of BULLpoo where Pen & Teller expose PETA for who they really are.
0
Reply
Male 117
"So who is she?"

I`m wondering the same thing...
0
Reply
Female 876
Well... That`s how mother cats hold their kittens, so that`s not the cruelty here..

Maybe the fact that she`s teasing this kitten with HUGE jugs of milk, but not offering? That`s probably it.
0
Reply
Male 255
So who is she?
0
Reply
Male 591
thats how cats carry their kittens, how lion`s carry their cubs, nothing is wrong with that. If the cat was in distress, it would be freaking out.
0
Reply
Male 170
I dont care for Kim Kardashian, but PETA is completely unfounded here, as usual. That`s exactly how a mother cat carries her kittens, by the scruff of their neck. That being said, someone take that kitten the hell away from her. It`ll thank you later.
0
Reply
Female 708
Ohmygosh!!.. Who does her makeup?
0
Reply
Male 95
If she`d let me on her lap, I`d let her pick me up by the hair on the back of my neck.
0
Reply
Male 1,067
And she is....?
0
Reply
Male 1,354
Who cares? Kim Kardashian is fugly.
0
Reply
Male 487
my goodness, jerry please post more information about the topic of how the kitten is near death...

This is nonsense, that sea-hagg isn`t hurting the cat. PETA hates people and that`s it.
0
Reply
Male 876
by the way, goaliejerry - you need to make some more posts regarding this topic. you haven`t said nearly enough.
0
Reply
Male 2,344
umm that is how cats are carried by their mother`s so wtf is PETA, the most stupid organization ever, mad about?
0
Reply
Male 1,178
"Yes, true, but you know as well as I that many people are not as well informed. People mimic what they see, and might not understand its only ok for kittens, and then only for short periods of time. I mean, several people in this thread admit they do this to their adult cats all the time!!!! Thats sad"

it`s not only OK for kittens, it`s fine for cats too... besides, that looks like an older kitten to me...
0
Reply
Female 3,726
GoalieJerry, I would save your typing fingers. They don`t and will never get it. Sometimes I think people like being ignorant. I guess ignorance is bliss right??
0
Reply
Male 1,452
goalie has never had a cat before...
0
Reply
Male 876
I am all for animal rights and all that, but PETA needs to calm the f*ck down.
0
Reply
Male 977
If anything... shouldn`t they pat Kardashian on the back instead of slapping on the wrist? People would have never learned that lesson GOALIEJERRY if ignorant little her hadn`t have come along to post this shenanigans.

If I were PETA: "Good job Tard-ashian, now give us the cat and have a good day."
0
Reply
Male 1,178
it`s a ridiculous picture, she looks like a twat. But it`s not really animal cruelty, scruff of the neck is what they get picked up by when they are young. It`s just a bit odd.
0
Reply
Female 119
that cat does not look happy, and she doesn`t look like she cares.
0
Reply
Male 542
Wait what are they mad at? I.. wait.
0
Reply
Male 2,085
PETA never has a point. Go KFC!
0
Reply
Female 40
I see nothing wrong with this picture. I`m all for animal rights, but there`s nothing to correct...
0
Reply
Male 4,014
If PETA complaining about this taught one person that you`re not supposed to do this to adult cats, then good on them for working to protect innocent animals from abuse.
0
Reply
Male 4,014
Yes, true, but you know as well as I that many people are not as well informed. People mimic what they see, and might not understand its only ok for kittens, and then only for short periods of time. I mean, several people in this thread admit they do this to their adult cats all the time!!!! Thats sad.
0
Reply
Male 9,305
Scruff of the neck, PETA`s losing it...whatever they had in the first place anyway...
0
Reply
Female 318
but goalie...that`s just a kitten...
0
Reply
Male 4,014
I hate Kim Kardashian more than I hate PETA. At least PETA stands for something, whether you agree or disagree. Kim gets f*cked by some a**hole who puts the video on the internet, and now she makes millions on banal TV show about her and her sister`s shallow, privileged life.
0
Reply
Male 214
thats ones great looking pussy
0
Reply
Male 238
Hot...
0
Reply
Male 94
Kim Kardashians pussy.lol.

I dont see anything wrong with that. Thats normally how mother cats carry there kittens anyway.
0
Reply
Male 4,014
http://living.peta.org/

There is a blog post about teaching your dog to wink on command. But no, just keep repeating everything you hear on the internet about how PETA hates domestic pets....
0
Reply
Male 4,014
IT IS NOT OK TO DO THIS TO FULL GROWN CATS, THEY ARE HEAVIER AND THEIR SKIN LESS ELASTIC, THUS PUTTING MORE STRAIN ON THEIR NECK BONES. I`m sad for the cats of those of you who admit you abuse your adult cats this way.
0
Reply
Male 21
everyone knows cats dont have feelings
0
Reply
Male 4,014
"Peta is against animals as companions period."

That is blatantly false, because you can adopt animals from PETA.

And CoffeeDiiva - Yes, PETA euthenizes many un-adopted animals. They would prefer that people spade / neutered their pets to avoid over-breeding. Its not hypocritical to have to euthenize unwanted animals when there isn`t enough money to provide shelter for them for life. They tell people to spade / neuter their pets, and encourage adoptions, BECAUSE they know the harsh reality of what happens to unwanted pets. Thats not hypocritical, thats walking the walk.

And again, MOMMA CATS DO THIS BECAUSE KITTENS ARE LIGHTER. JESUS EDUCATE YOURSELVES PEOPLE. Its not supposed to be done to adult cats, and many people are stupid and will think its ok to do this to all cats, as in fact some of you here think its ok.

0
Reply
Female 477
thats how cats carry their kittens
whats the big deal
it doesnt hurt them..
0
Reply
Female 3,598
ok, it`s not pleasant for the cat. but i`m sure she doesn`t hold it like that all the freaking time. also that cat looks young enough that it probably doesn`t hurt at all. if she was doing this to a 12+ pound heffer cat that is 2 yrs old (like mine) then it would be a bigger deal, cuz it would hurt. but who gives a flying F*ck about PETA anyways? they get their panties in a twist over all the stupidest crap and that is why nobody gives them any credit anymore.
0
Reply
Female 3,562
PETA doesn`t even approve of owning pets at all, and they`re the leading organization for their euthanasia. If it were up to them, there would be no domestic cats and dogs.
0
Reply
Male 253
lol
0
Reply
Male 4,014
While its true that you can hold kittens like that for a brief period of time, if done wrong it can injure them, and you`re not supposed to do it with full grown cats. People imitate famous people, and MANY people are too stupid to realize doing this wrong could be harmful.

PETA may be crazy, but I respect their convictions, and their hearts are in the right place.
0
Reply
Male 11
Peta is against animals as companions period. It doesn`t even have to be the way that she is holding the cat, if you have a pet, peta hates you
0
Reply
Male 397
Cats don`t mind that at all. I pick up my cat like that sometimes. And my cat is like twice the size of this one. And he still doesn`t care. He just hangs there until you let go.
0
Reply
Female 1,306
kittens are naturally held that way by their mothers. i`m no cat expert, so i`m not sure if this kitten`s too old to be held that way, but it looks like the cat`s fine.
0
Reply
Male 2,148
It`s no big deal, PETA has always been this retarded.
0
Reply
Female 1,604
PETA has no point about anything, they have killed so many animals in their care, they are hypocrites. Not to mention they are liars.
don`t believe me
http://petakillsanimals.com/
and yep I post that every time PETA is brought up
0
Reply
Male 769
I don`t get what the fuss is about - I`ve picked up my two cats like that since they were kittens. Yes, I have two cats and no, I`m NOT gay.
0
Reply
Female 1,062
How is this cruelty? This is the way mother cats pick up their kittens. It`s completely natural and not painful for them at all.
0
Reply
Male 147
nothing bad here, the kittens mother would use her mouth to pick the kitten up from there,its a strong and flexible bit of skin, and as stated below, makes the kitten go into a fetal position and totally calms it
0
Reply
Male 5,314
when a mama cat hold her kitten that way it`s cute, when a human does it it`s cruelty?
0
Reply
Male 385
dax2009 i lift my cats like this all the time...it is natural..how do you think the mother lifts them.
0
Reply
Male 1,383
What`s wrong in just holding your cat normally for once? Do you need to hold it by the neck?
0
Reply
Male 1,452
mommy cats usually pick their kittens up by the neck like that all the time.
0
Reply
Male 16
PETA just showed how little they know about cute little kittens. EVERYONE knows that doesn`t hurt them.
0
Reply
Male 51
Now, I`m all about protecting animals and whatever..
But seriously, PETA is crazy.
0
Reply
Female 322
I`m with PETA on this one.
0
Reply
Female 322
WRONG
0
Reply
Female 3,828
wow thats a good pic of her she looks hot- just sayin. usually she looks like a cheap ho, but shes wearing enough clothing that she looks good lol.

and when you pick up a kitten by the scruff of the neck, it makes them go into the fetal position- something to do with nerves or reflexes, i cant remember exactly. im a huge cat lover, vegetarian, anti fur, leather, etc etc. but i pick up my cat like that all the time when he is being bad- jumps on the counter or whatever.
0
Reply
Female 126
It`s fine to hold kittens by the scruff, that`s how their mothers carry them
If you pick up an adult cat like that it might hurt/choke them cause they`re too heavy but there`s nothing wrong with holding a kitten like that :P
0
Reply
Male 838
Yep, after a bit of research, I found that PETA is completely full of idiots. Wow.
0
Reply
Female 721
Some see holding the cat by the scruff of their neck like that as mean. Me I don`t do it, but mama cats do when moving their kittens because they can`t fight back when they do. Cat is obviously not happy and I don`t really see WHY she`s holding it like that but it`s not abuse.
0
Reply
Male 838
I highly doubt PETA is actually pissed about this. They are completely idiotic on a lot of their beliefs, but no one can be dumb enough to not research the fact that the way she`s holding the cat is correct. Well... Then again. It is PETA we`re talking about.
0
Reply
Male 196
Dear PETA: go away.

Signed,
People who aren`t ridiculous
0
Reply
Male 256
i suppose kitten mothers should also be attacked by PETA for doing the same thing--btw Kim Kardashian is dratin perfect---WOW
0
Reply
Female 249
that`s the article for the picture


kardashian holding kitten
0
Reply
Male 19
I see nothing wrong with that. Not because of what she`s doing but rather because it`s being done to a cat. Another selling point is it ticks off PETA. Sort of a win-win.
0
Reply
Male 497
the only thing wrong with this picture is that her shirt is still on.
0
Reply
Male 24
cats cannot scratch you when you hold them like that
0
Reply
Female 682
lol XD
0
Reply
Female 682
kim kardashian`d pussy...
0
Reply
Male 194
Peta best start shooting mother cats, because they do this poo too. Also, drat PETA. Hypocrites.
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
This website, i must admit, has it`s own agenda, and no doubt there are exaggerated claims. Point is, there is actual PROOF that peta kills ridiculous amounts of adoptable animals.
0
Reply
Male 748
Nothing wrong with that.
0
Reply
Male 451
drat peta
0
Reply
Male 15,510
Are all PETA male members gay?
0
Reply
Male 2,125
[quote]...But personally, I would pick it up by the tummy and cradle it in my arms like you`d hold a human child.[/quote]

But then you don`t see her boobs....
0
Reply
Male 1,013
I love her... <<cat>>
0
Reply
Male 535
Peta is just mad because Kim`s "Puppies" are bigger than the kitten.
0
Reply
Female 1,682
Well...Technically the way she is picking it up wouldn`t hurt it anyways. But, I do wonder why she is holding it that way o.O
0
Reply
Male 25,416
whats the deal shes hot!
0
Reply
Male 316
This does not hurt the kitten in any way. That`s how its mother would hold it.
0
Reply
Male 233
There`s a cat in the picture?
0
Reply
Male 40
That`s how the kitten`s mother would carry him around. If that was an adult cat it would be scratching her face off.
0
Reply
Male 214
sidewyz8 - "just hold it normally". so you mean she should hold it in her teeth? thats `normal` for cats.
0
Reply
Female 1,743
Uh, yeah.. I went to veterinary technician courses.. and that is not going to hurt the kitten.
0
Reply
Male 181
That is the correct way to pick up a kitten - she`s not hurting it. But personally, I would pick it up by the tummy and cradle it in my arms like you`d hold a human child.
0
Reply
Male 77
So its ok for Mother cats to hold their young like that but not people? PETA is a bunch of douches
0
Reply
Male 201
If the cat had a problem with that she wouldn`t be standing there without claw marks on her.
0
Reply
Male 2,893
PETA is pissed because the kitten is black.
0
Reply
Female 843
I`m just curious as to why she`s even holding the cat like that. Is that the "sexy new thing" in today`s media? Yea, it`s a cute cat, just hold it normally, I`m sure your picture will still look fine
0
Reply
Female 646
It`s the right way to pick up a cat, but I don`t see why she would do it anyway... it`s a kitten, why not cuddly the cutie wooty?
0
Reply
Male 663
So she`s holding one of her sisters by her neck. What`s the big deal?
0
Reply
Male 10,440
Also, who the f*ck is Kim Kardashian?
0
Reply
Male 1,091
I don`t care what she`s holding.
0
Reply
Male 10,440
Lol. The idiocy here has reached astronomical proportions.
0
Reply
Male 13,630
Cats pick their own up like that, so??
0
Reply
Female 114
Peta is only ticked off cause they think that other people (kardashian`s idiot fans) will be picking cats up by the scruff of the neck, but doing it wrong, cause they are idiots. So, really, PETA knows that it`s the right way to hold a cat, but they`ll think idiots will be inspired by the photo, and hurt the cat.
0
Reply
Male 10,338
People Eating Tasty Animals!
0
Reply
Male 419
thats how you hold a kitten. their own mom`s pick them up so they don`t get hurt. stupid retards...
0
Reply
Male 509
oh, and I`m pretty sure that`s still a kitten, so its not cruel at all and PETA`s overreacting.
0
Reply
Female 8
I`m pretty sure PETA said that while Kim is holding the cat fine, they are just wary about how her fans will react (ie trying to pick up their cats like this and somehow doing it wrong...ending up hurting the poor cat).
Basically, PETA is kinda hinting that Kim`s fans are dumb. I don`t disagree.
0
Reply
Male 509
"Also, it actually can be bad for older kittens and cats to be held like that; it can cause nerve damage and skin tears because they are too heavy to be supported by just that little bit of skin."

I think I can still do it with my dog and she`s almost 2 now... then again she`s a terrier so isnt very heavy and still has a scruff to get hold of. She can hold her own weight with her jaws, I know that much...

Oh, and its not like I do it a lot, we might get hold of her by it when we`re playing with her but we haven`t actually picked her up by it for a while. I`d try it now to see if I can but she`s settled on her bed bless her :-)
0
Reply
Female 34
PETA is just a bunch of psychopaths.
0
Reply
Male 1,312
Really? Geeze, I`m very questionable on the mindset of our current population, who [email protected]#%ing cares
0
Reply
Male 1,598
Sure, the cat looks epicly pissed and thirsts for blood, but that`s how its mother would hold it.
0
Reply
Male 716
Okay, the scruff of a kitten`s neck is specifically designed so they can be picked up like that without pain. Mother cat use it to carry kittens all the time.

However, I don`t think she`s doing it quite right... plus that thing is going to go for the eyes just out of pure annoyedness at being picked up.

So yeah, it` probably not hurt.
0
Reply
Male 3,255
drat PETA, drat Kim Hodashian.

But I hate Hodashian more so, I`ll jump on PETA`s side for this one. As gross of a concept as that may be.
0
Reply
Male 38
PETA. Yeah. These are the people that wrote to Ben & Jerry to recommend they substitute human breast milk for the cow`s milk in their ice cream. They are wackos and hypocrites. This one is just silly.

I`m not a big fan of the Kardashians but she looks really good in this pic. I`d let her hold me that way.
0
Reply
Female 3,574
lolwtf @ this photo.

Oh, and has PETA ever actually done anything to help any animals who were actually in need? I`d rather donate money to my local animal shelter which I can see is actually doing something for the cause.
0
Reply
Male 617
whether this is animal abuse or not i agree with PETA on one thing: Kim Kardashian sucks
0
Reply
Male 129
um...Cat mothers carry their kittens like that ALL THE TIME...does not hurt the cat in ANY WAY....PETA just needs to seriously calm it the F down...
0
Reply
Female 305
Ooh look. A kitten held by the scruff of it`s neck - not looking like it`s in peril.

Maybe it`s the dumb leather sleeve bothering them?
0
Reply
Male 4
True Mother cats do hold their kittens like that but those are kittens! Fully grown cats weigh too much to hold like that
0
Reply
Male 4,593
I don`t see what PETA is so pissed about... Now I might be able to give them a reason to get a bit riled-up; but this photo? I don`t think so.

Cats = Suck
0
Reply
Female 536
I think PETA has a point for once....that poor kitty had to be touched by mega-skank Kardashian! Ultimate cruelty. Also, it actually can be bad for older kittens and cats to be held like that; it can cause nerve damage and skin tears because they are too heavy to be supported by just that little bit of skin. Little kittens are fine, but the mom cat stops doing it when they get too big.

That being said, I stil want PETA to be boiled in their own pudding with a beef steak through their heart.
0
Reply
Male 1,357
it`s how you`re meant to pick up kittens and puppies. drating hell.
0
Reply
Female 354
PETA knows nothing about animals. If they did, this picture wouldn`t bother them because mother cats hold their kittens the same way--with their teeth, no less. It causes no harm to the animal.

PETA is full of BS. They need to go away.
0
Reply
Male 518
Also, PETA does poo for publicity, As a vegetarian I laugh at it.
0
Reply
Male 518
They have that extra skin there for a reason but it is not that great to do it to grown cats.
0
Reply
Female 497
Yeah. Everyone said what I was thinking.

No big deal, silly PETA.
0
Reply
Male 1
they`re mad cause she`s showing off the wrong pussy...
0
Reply
Male 2,548
LOL u_jesse_u!!
0
Reply
Female 115
You`re supposed to hold cats that way. That`s how their moms carry them when they`re born.
0
Reply
Female 674
When cats get to a certain age, you CANNOT HOLD THEM LIKE THAT.
Now, that cat is still a bit of kitten, so she can get away with it for now, but when it gets older and heavier, DO NOT scruff them! Their body weight has changed.
0
Reply
Male 16
I hold my cat like that all the time. It`s natural. Mother cats do it the same way...WITH THEIR TEETH.
0
Reply
Male 1,150
PETA overreacts to everything. This is how mother cats/dogs/almost every animal carries around their young. PETA needs to stay in Africa and fight poachers and lay off this waste of time poo
0
Reply
Female 315
Why is PETA pissed? She`s holding a kitten by the scruff of its neck. That how mother cats transport kittens. It`s not like she`s eating the thing.
0
Reply
Male 149
shes so hot, she can do whatever she wants
0
Reply
Female 4,039
What you don`t see is the cauldron of boiling water on the floor.

@tatrip - you made me LOL
0
Reply
Male 4,680
Don`t lionesses hold their cubs this way?
0
Reply
Male 2,841
What doesn`t piss off peta nowadays?
0
Reply
Female 443
eh whatever its a cat, it`ll get revenge soon enough.

www.petakillsanimals.com
0
Reply
Male 4,867
nice pussy
0
Reply
Male 100
its by the scruff of its neck. no biggie.
0
Reply
Female 12
Maybe she tried to compare herself with a cat...you can`t blame her for that.
0
Reply
Male 119
kittens have extra skin there for the very purpose of the mother being able to pick up and carry them. it is painless. PETA is just an organization full of idiots who are unable to do anything but cry outrage over the stupidest things
0
Reply
Male 170
Well the point must be that the cat can`t sign a release form (lacking thumbs and all) to have his/her face used in what appears to be a trashy bondage flick. If PETA is upset with how she is holding the cat, well, then PETA should probably sue every momma cat everywhere, because thats how a kitten gets moved around.
0
Reply
Male 1,196
boobs
0
Reply
Male 2,548
Kitten looks a little bit old to be held by the scruff but it wouldn`t have gone limp if Kim was really hurting it. Stupid super sensitive PETA.
0
Reply
Male 807
First-wow is she hot:) That is one lucky cat!!
0
Reply
Male 28
Not a big deal assuming she doesn`t then swing it around and drop kick it into the nearest wall. I can pick my cats up like that, the smaller ones anyway, it`s how mothers carry their kittens. It can hurt large cats though. However, best not to promote this type of thing.

Oh yeah, no idea who that chick is but... bewbs bewbs bewbs hawt hawt hawt. That`s one pussy i wouldn`t be picking up by the scruff of the neck, unless she likes it rough of course :P
0
Reply
Female 25
Not a big deal. Holding a cat by the scruff of it`s neck isn`t going to hurt it. That`s the way kitten`s mothers carry them around.
0
Reply
Male 322
whatevs
i`ve seen tigers carry their young like that at the zoo.
sidenote: i couldn`t care less about kim whatserface
0
Reply
Female 36
that doesn`t even hurt cats
0
Reply
Male 548
shes holding a cat. quite offensive indeed!
0
Reply
Male 20,901
Link: PETA Is Pissed Off At Kim Kardashian [Pic] [Rate Link] - What did she do? She took this photo and posted it on her Twitter account. No big deal or does PETA have a point?
0
Reply