Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
That is WAY to large to be an iguana.
1) On our stupidity. It`s a monitor lizard, dick, we know that. Croc fit the description title better, this ain`t the Discovery Channel. And it sure as bejeezus ain`t no Komodo Dragon, unless herds of elephants have recently colonised the island of Komodo without anyone noticing.
2) Did you make up that word of "autorizing" all by yourself? Cause we like it.
Before you go insulting the intelligence of everyone else, maybe you should examine your own. Komodo dragons live only in Indonesia. NOT AFRICA. NOT ASIA. Elephants are not native to where komodo dragons live.
Monitor lizard? :D...Maybe. >_>
...wow. That was such a "how is babby formed" response. You need to start over in school, friend.
...no questions regarding why an elephant needs a walking stick...
Too many people call photoshopped on here. If it is, who really cares. The lovely people of IAB are awesomely giving us something to "un-bore" us. It is still funny whether it is shopped or not. If we were standing next to each other and you yelled shopped to everything, please believe i would punch you in the stomach each and every time.
There`s this crazy species called Human Beings that seem to fit in with those elephants quite well.
"Bite MY baby!? MYYYY BAAAAYBEEEE!?""NO! Nonononoono!"
Secondly, if anyone actually did shop that, I can almost guarantee they would`ve seen the grass and fixed it. No one can do a shop that go and then be so retarded that they miss a random piece of grass that is so easily seen.
I definitely think this is a legit picture.
tht piece of grass "floating" was probably thrown up in th same motion as the crocodile - it`s floating because photographs don`t capture motion - hence the illusion of it being stationary in the air...
2. There`s a piece of grass just floating a bit to the right of the "crocodile".
3. A dead reptile wouldn`t stick out straight like that, unless it was dried and shriveled up, which this one clearly isn`t."
1.The top part is out of focus and soft which makes noise easier to see. So are the grass blades in the very front.
2. I think that`s just an impurity on the lens or dust, it doesn`t look like grass.
3. If it`s being swung in the air by the elephant the force would pull his body straight.
just my guesses.
1. The top part is filled with noise, which stops all of a sudden around the middle of the picture.
3. A dead reptile wouldn`t stick out straight like that, unless it was dried and shriveled up, which this one clearly isn`t.
Feel free to point out any flaws in my logic.
!!!!!OH MY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD X(*
Beat? That`s a jungle dildo boy.
And i think its either a young croc or some other small relative of one like a caiman or something (there are others i just don`t know thier names)
Frankly I think this elephant is kick-ass. Too bad we`d go to prison for doing that sort of thing.
Anyways. Looks like the elephants gonna use the crocodile as a backscratcher.
GO ELEPHANT!!! BANNED!!!