Cat Just Inches Away From A Clean Getaway [Pic]

Submitted by: Fancys_Asst 7 years ago in Funny

"Uh, can someone pleez get me out of this? My intestinez are about to aslpode my testiclez."
There are 58 comments:
Male 172
LMAO
0
Reply
Male 322
@pmarren:

Really. You still continue on this? Did a cat make you its b*tch or something when you were 5?

>.>

ANYWAY! Caption rocked this photo. =D

0
Reply
Male 4,593
Perfect, I`d have grabbed some pepper-spray and ran outside and just unloaded on that goddam bastard in the face with it... then I`d take pictures and giggle my ass off as it tried to free itself.

Cats = Suck

0
Reply
Male 131
Lionheart2
"I find it amazing that, out of the entire Nation of Australia, you seem to be the only one with no sense of humour and a broom up your a*s. You REALLY don`t get it do you? Sad."

Oh no, I have a sense of humor and as far as I am aware there is nothing entering my ass at the moment. Sorry, but you lost with anger.

0
Reply
Male 905
stufffed
0
Reply
Female 5,222
oh kitty :(
0
Reply
Male 60
Das ist nicht gud...Ficken dich, fotze?!?
0
Reply
Female 1,386
Spay or neuter your animals... before they get the idea to do it themselves.
0
Reply
Male 1,071
Im jealous of the size of his balls.

Mine so little :(

0
Reply
Male 4,807
> Keitarohusky

Don`t be to hard on Lionhart2, fella. Me tinks Dat bye marrieds a Newfie far christs sakes.

0
Reply
Male 964
Ewww....fuzzy balls!
0
Reply
Female 83
Awww, his balls look like something my nephew used to stick to a poster for a project at school - can get them at any craft store 8-]
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> Keitarohusky

I find it amazing that, out of the entire Nation of Australia, you seem to be the only one with no sense of humour and a broom up your a*s. You REALLY don`t get it do you? Sad.

0
Reply
Male 131
Lionheart2
I find it funny how you continue to `argue`. Just by trying to find faults in peoples grammar or sayings and take them out of proportion. Perhaps because you have nothing else to defend yourself with? The Idea of an argument is to display your point after the last person. Being a smart arse gets you no further then hospital with a foot up your sphincter.
0
Reply
Male 497
He has/had the balls
0
Reply
Female 187
why are cat balls so funny?
0
Reply
Male 10,440
Whoever pronounces the word "testiclez" will be shot in the face by me with my anti-pacifism gun.
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> LandoGriffin
> your average adult knows a figure of speech when he hears it

But I don`t own any average adults, and even if I did, they`d be women not men. I don`t know what YOUR average adults are like, but I have none.

Is that better Keitarohusky?

0
Reply
Male 3,842
@Lionhart: "Stop at nothing" is a figure of speech, not to be taken literally. Don`t be pedantic. Unless you have mild Autism, then I`ll let it slide, but your average adult knows a figure of speech when he hears it.
0
Reply
Male 131
"Really? It`s sad for me to say that this is the only site I know of that provides internet memes. I just don`t know any others."

4chan, FA, DA, YouTube, Knowyourmeme.

0
Reply
Male 670
[quote]It is not my fault you have not already seen this, which has been around the internet and managed to return to my eye sight over 20 times from 20 different occasions and 20 different web-sites.[/quote]

Really? It`s sad for me to say that this is the only site I know of that provides internet memes. I just don`t know any others.

0
Reply
Male 131
Lionheart2:
"Most illogical." That`s all, come on. I`ve seen what you have written, you can do better then that!
0
Reply
Male 418
What a well endowed cat.
0
Reply
Male 131
a1butcher:

"I hope this answers your question?"

There is really no need for patronisation in this case. It is not my fault you have not already seen this, which has been around the internet and managed to return to my eye sight over 20 times from 20 different occasions and 20 different web-sites. Before you bother to make a rebuttal, my statistics are blown of of proportion so don`t generate drama like the media.

0
Reply
Female 186
Cats are non-nice individuals. He`s more like, "Hey check out my nuts, guys."
0
Reply
Male 15,510
"Kitteh pr0n??"

Only if you are feline

0
Reply
Male 4,807
oh.. and by saying "other crappy sites" I do not infer this site.
I just don`t want you to read to much into that. ;-)
0
Reply
Male 976
Kitteh pr0n??
0
Reply
Male 4,807
Keitarohusky
Male, 13-17, 58 Posts
"Why must this picture be circulated so many times around the internet? Honestly, if you have not seen it, how the hell did you manage that! "

Well actaully young man, I have never seen this and I found it rather funny. Thats why I personally come to IAB, so I can see it without having to go to other crappy sites.
I hope this answers your question?

0
Reply
Female 13
looks like kitty decided to neuter himself.
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> Keitarohusky
> try to look past the bad innuendo`s

Most illogical.

0
Reply
Male 173
tehehee...
0
Reply
Male 131
Lionheart2
"Sorta defeated your own argument there Lando - if he stops at nothing, then he couldn`t be stopped by a door."

I don`t think he meant it in the way you put it. He just practically means that it will try do anything for a female in heat. It`s just a blown out of proportion kind of saying. You don`t need to actually attack his words, try to look past the bad innuendo`s.

0
Reply
Male 8,300
> LandoGriffin
> because an intact male cat will stop at nothing to get to a female in heat

Sorta defeated your own argument there Lando - if he stops at nothing, then he couldn`t be stopped by a door.

0
Reply
Male 131
Why must this picture be circulated so many times around the internet? Honestly, if you have not seen it, how the hell did you manage that!

By the way kids, stay of lolcats... It`s rots your drating brain with retarded quotes that aren`t even funny...

0
Reply
Male 85
They probably spent hours looking for the camera to get this photo.... lmfao
0
Reply
Male 13
You. Are. No. Ninja. Cat.
0
Reply
Male 121
LMFAO...
0
Reply
Male 3,842
For goodness sake, listen to Bob Barker. Spay and neuter your pets. He`s probably trying to reach an unspayed female cat in heat that he smells outside, because an intact male cat will stop at nothing to get to a female in heat.
0
Reply
Male 25,416
I hope they left it there! PETA for the win!
0
Reply
Male 2,125
firecrotch!!
0
Reply
Male 17,511
It`s not often you see a cat get stuck, This instance is just hilarious. :-)
0
Reply
Male 292
Balls. Just balls
0
Reply
Female 1,652
LOL. They probably took a pic because he just seems to be hanging out, watching the birds...totally meant for his legs to be wedged in the window.
0
Reply
Male 301
That`s pretty ballsy of him.
0
Reply
Male 4,745
Ah nuts.
0
Reply
Female 1,963
Kitteh`s got balls.
0
Reply
Female 15,763
Kitty balls! Bob Barker would be disappointed...
0
Reply
Female 9,572
lmao, fail.
0
Reply
Female 519
Awww that poor cat... The owners saw this and thought... quick, get a camera..
0
Reply
Male 358
It`s funny how the cat`s all nonchalant about it. True panache.
0
Reply
Male 4,867
ginger balls
0
Reply
Male 9,305
...cute little fuzzy ballies! XD BAHAHAHA!
0
Reply
Male 193
hilarious fail
0
Reply
Male 504
Man balls in your face!
0
Reply
Female 3,828
NEUTER YOUR CATS PEOPLE

and lol my cat has done this lots of times :-)

0
Reply
Male 13,630
Well that made his gonads swell
0
Reply
Female 1,780
Link: Cat Just Inches Away From A Clean Getaway [Pic] [Rate Link] - `Uh, can someone pleez get me out of this? My intestinez are about to aslpode my testiclez.`
0
Reply