Michael Jackson is Alive and Well... [Pic]

Submitted by: fancylad 7 years ago in Weird

He"s makes a living terrorizing young Asian tourists on the Santa Monica Promenade. BTW, nice attention to nose detail.
There are 59 comments:
Female 204
i think ive actually seen this guy before
0
Reply
Female 16
Samsonite219, Actually Riply`s Believe it ir Not did a story about a guy who did just that, surgeries and all. He even redid his house to look like Neverland or MJ`s house or something lke that, the epasode aired a few months ago.
0
Reply
Male 1,485
look, hes feelin two young japanese girls
0
Reply
Male 57
lol
0
Reply
Female 1,283
Rumor says MJ`s trials were a load of poo.
0
Reply
Male 7,378
Brodie can`t handle losing an argument.
0
Reply
Male 703
somebody else would do that to themselves? what kind of person looks at MJ and says hey... thats a good look
0
Reply
Male 57
Sorry i ran out of room. at the end I was quoting when Madest stated "It`s the best justice system we could come up with."
0
Reply
Male 57
"If YOUR child was molested,would you accept money to shut up about it??? "

Considering that 70 percent of those found guilty in child molestation cases do not serve jail time most people I know would take whatever they could get.

"If a guilty person was accused of molesting a child,don`t you think he would stop being around children all the time?"

Not if said person got away with it.

"He said once actually, that he would slit his wrists before ever hurting a child."

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. threw very popular block partys for his friends and neighbors, entertaining children in a clown suit and makeup, under the alias "Pogo the Clown". Many of his close friends said he would never harm a child.

You can sing his praises all you wish. No amount of hoping changes the fact that just because he was acquitted does not mean he was innocent, it only means he was proven innocent by a justice system that as Madest stated earlier "is the best w

0
Reply
Female 151
hey,here`s a few food for thought, brodie and all you other haters:
If YOUR child was molested,would you accept money to shut up about it??? exactly. Jordie`s dad was just after MJ`s money.If a guilty person was accused of molesting a child,don`t you think he would stop being around children all the time? you probabaly said yes. MJ loved children. Children were his inspiration, his friends, his life. He said once actually, that he would slit his wrists before ever hurting a child. and he was`nt going to let some big lie get in the way of him having child friends.he was just afraid to grow up. he was`nt a pedophile, he just never wanted to get old. He hated thinking of himself with grey hair. He was scared of growing up. he never wanted to grow up.
0
Reply
Female 151
i love you madest
0
Reply
Male 57
"He was fully acquitted the 1st trial on all counts. How does that happen if MJs guilty?"

That looks like blind faith to me. That statement sounds like in your opinion the court is infallible.

I`m bored with this.

0
Reply
Male 1,718
Hey madest, Brodie, calm it. Always remember that..... Frogs taste of chicken
0
Reply
Male 7,378
You have circular arguments. I don`t have blind faith in anything. I simply don`t believe that MJ was a pedophile. You`re convinced otherwise and you base your beliefs on conjecture and rumor. I need proof. You do not.
0
Reply
Male 57
In theory you are correct. The American justice system is an ideal system if and when it works. To put blind faith in any system is foolish at best.
0
Reply
Male 7,378
The American justice system is better than the Brodie justice system
0
Reply
Male 57
Madest.
You keep repeating that you base your belief`s on fact. I never said Jackson was not acquitted. No one can argue with the fact the court found him not guilty. You ask how that can happen if he were guilty. Do you think the court systems incapable of corruption or misdirection? The cases where people are wrongfully convicted by the courts are abundant. I wouldn`t bet a penny on the validity of most court rulings. If you would like I can send you case after case where someone wrongfully convicted was found innocent after 10,20,even 30 years. Put your faith in the American justice system if you like, just hope it dosn`t turn on you.
0
Reply
Male 370
fangs
0
Reply
Male 906
not white enough
0
Reply
Male 184
lols he looks like the fake MJ in Scary Movie 3
0
Reply
Female 3,828
poor mj
0
Reply
Male 1,557
That`s the guy who also did the court re-enactments on TV.
0
Reply
Female 155
kel141 needs to `Beat It`....get it?
0
Reply
Female 3
hmmm yea he looks more alive than eva
0
Reply
Male 34
What`s with the Farah Khan website links? WTF is going on? How bored do you think I am?
0
Reply
Male 599
Zombie Michael wants your brains
0
Reply
Male 37
i saw this guy on Discovery a couple of years ago...he got a face transplant?...either that or he already looked like him and changed it up some
0
Reply
Male 57
Lionhart2. I agree with the idea that innocent until proven guilty is a much better way to run things. Problem with that at the moment is far more innocent people end up in the correctional system than guilty. Non violent drug offenders make up 60 percent of those incarcerated on drug charges in the US. Because of unjust rulings in federal courts mandatory minimum sentencing on federal and many state charges these non violent offenders serve lengthy sentences while criminals who need to be in prison are let loose due to over crowding. And yes these are usually the ones who can not afford decent legal counsel. If you have the money, in most cases, you can and will get away with murder.
0
Reply
Male 57
Madest. Tell me then, first you say our justice system is the best we could come up with yet MJ settled out of court. Does that mean that he was innocent and our justice system is biased and he would have been convicted? Or was he guilty and just paid the family off? I don`t know and neither do you. If any normal person was accused of molesting a child and then settled out of court the last thing they would do is invite more little boys into their bed. If you honestly think that our court system does not cater to those with the money to pay their way out that`s fine, its your opinion and your entitled to it, even if its wrong. See that was my opinion at the end lol.
0
Reply
Male 8,302
> xXBrodieXx
> The American justice system is ineffective

Yes, any justice system based on "innocent until proven guilty" is inherently flawed, and will let guilty people off on occasion. But its a whole lot better than a "guilty until proved innocent" system sending innocent people to jail, or a vigilante system where prejudice and mob-mentality determines guilt.

0
Reply
Male 57
I`m unsure of how a case involving DNR is relevant to a case involving the molestation of children. Would you elaborate on your idea? Other than the media coverage. Once something has been placed in the public forum one can not expect people to have no opinion on the matter. A majority of people have no idea the details of how the US government works but they still have and are entitled to their opinions. But then again I am bored and killing time so I dont know all that much.
0
Reply
Male 8,302
> opiebreath
> its not your business
> you don`t know the evidence or the details of the case
> you weren`t in the court room

But you forget... we have the POWER OF THE MEDIA to form our opinions for us!!! MOOOHOOHAHAHA!!!

0
Reply
Female 15,763
You all having such passionate opinions about the Jackson case remind me of the Terri Shiavo case. It`s not your business, you don`t know the evidence or the details of the case, you weren`t in the court room, so stop pretending you have such expert opinions.

Bah.

0
Reply
Male 8,302
Smile girls, you`re safe.
0
Reply
Male 13
he things everybody wang chung tonight is what he is gonna get
0
Reply
Male 57
The American justice system is ineffective. Many altar boys who were used by catholic priests as sex toys denied the truth as well for many different reasons. Many of the priests involved were just shuffled from church to church due to complaints with no justice. McCauley Caulkin, a washed up child star, surely wouldn`t have lied under oath to gain some piece of Jacko`s fortune.
People who put blind faith in a flawed system make me sad.
0
Reply
Male 725
Dude is not white enough.
0
Reply
Male 3,756
madest, do you think OJ`s innocent, too?
0
Reply
Male 7,378
It`s the best justice system we could come up with. Interviews with McCauley Caulkin and other boys who slept with Michael all said nothing untoward happened. He was accused and aquitted of all charges. All the accusations since his death are just that, accusations.
0
Reply
Male 57
Haha and the American justice system is infallible?
0
Reply
Male 7,378
Alot of money can do wonders. I love his music but his innocence is to be determined in most peopels minds.
--------------
No. His innocence was determined in court.
0
Reply
Male 227
cham-on Michael!!!
0
Reply
Male 485
:O HE GOT DARKER o.o
0
Reply
Female 36
>.> OooK Im going to have nightmares D:
0
Reply
Male 74
@madest: By which you mean those who didn`t bribe their victims and their families into silence?
0
Reply
Female 931
:O
I think Ima have a nightmare tonight
0
Reply
Female 116
>Madest
Alot of money can do wonders. I love his music but his innocence is to be determined in most peopels minds.
0
Reply
Male 690
I think the MJ that haunted my dreams will be fighting with this one over dominion of my nightmares
0
Reply
Male 1,206
I`m waiting for posts about Roman Polanski, since we apparently glorify pedophiles here on IAB. Enough already.
0
Reply
Male 845
alive? maybe... well? never.
0
Reply
Male 784
DAD !!?!
0
Reply
Male 101
OMG, his nose is even worser than Michael`s was.
0
Reply
Male 3,842
Oh, come on, if you`re going to post a pic of every Michael Jackson impersonator, well, you`re going to post a LOT of pics. My neighbor has a similar pic when she and her kids saw a Michael Jackson "tribute" on a cruise, but he was dressed as the Thriller era Michael Jackson, because he was black. That, and this was ten years ago when Michael Jackson was alive and well, before he completely cut off his nose to spite his face (literally!)
0
Reply
Male 1,381
the asian kids look pretty perturbed
0
Reply
Male 7,611
thats a pretty good look alike
0
Reply
Female 213
ew, nice nose! LOL
0
Reply
Male 588
"He`s makes" - grammar nazis are angry now.
0
Reply
Male 3,425
He looks like he`s sucking on a lemon.
0
Reply
Male 20,188
Link: Michael Jackson is Alive and Well... [Pic] [Rate Link] - He`s makes a living terrorizing young Asian tourists on the Santa Monica Promenade. BTW, nice attention to nose detail.
0
Reply