Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
This is only one more reason to say that.
Isn`t that all the more reason to track you down?
This is one of the countless examples where cops do the right thing. Which they do most of the time but nobody cares. People only pay attention when the cops screw up and this only got out there because someone else screwed up.
We love it when other people screw up, don`t we?
its probably for like 2 minutes per month.
Can`t believe I`m saying this but...
+1 for cops! ...Well that was easier then I thought. :D
blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol
you have to be on the person`s account to pay on a cell phone unless it`s in your name......otherwise the phone company won`e accept your money
...what do you mean figure out how to pay the bill? you pluck out a twenty from your wallet, that`s how and then pluck it from his when you arrest him :P---THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one thinking this. Verizon is 70% responsible here, but the remaining 30% is the sheriff`s fault. How had is it to raise twenty dollars? You ask everyone in the building for a buck or two, or you sacrifice your donut money for the week. c`mon now.
...what do you mean figure out how to pay the bill? you pluck out a twenty from your wallet, that`s how and then pluck it from his when you arrest him :P