I-Am-Bored Gets Just Credit For Discovering Boxxy

Submitted by: fancylad 8 years ago in Tech

Rocketboom does expose on the Boxxy phenomenon and proves we found her and unleashed the biggest net annoyance of "09.
There are 444 comments:
Male 5
She rules! :-D
0
Reply
Male 6
I dratIN LOVE BOXXYYYYYYYYY
0
Reply
Male 1,452
GAWD i hate these anime nerds who act like , or imitate there favorite characters of there poo`dy shows, and with that comment i will become hated by many
0
Reply
Female 4,028
God, that girl was annoying...
0
Reply
Male 36
she is so god damn annoying
0
Reply
Female 69
i really can`t watch any of her vids..
my head wants to explode from all her nonsense!
0
Reply
Male 1,231
It`s amazing how much something like this can snowball-from one annoying video on you tube, to an audience of millions.
0
Reply
Male 1,361
Yep its official, we are the internetical overlords working in secret to plant ttly osome vids on teh internetz

Goodwork ladys and gents, now...to next the next subject at hand,

How do we kill superman?

0
Reply
Male 28
i-am-bored may have bigger servers but it has a global traffic rank of 5,525

where as 4chan has a rank of 963

0
Reply
Male 174
holy b-jebus! she is cute!!!!
0
Reply
Male 326
Jebus Crispy.
0
Reply
Female 713
A) I loved Boxxy. She was bouncey and energetic. I love those kinds of people

2) This video was pretty awesome. I never looked at the whole thing on 4chan as a "cival war" but that`s what it was. Then it got out of hand and now it`s died down, kinda like a real war...hmmm

0
Reply
Female 1,436
Ha ha ha! Suuuuuuuuuure! What, neither have I!

Aw - Boxxy!

0
Reply
Male 362
443 comments...Holy ass.
0
Reply
Male 354
i have not been here that long >.> i ummmm swear >.> XD
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Nak: Sheesh - we`ve been on here since page 1. . .
0
Reply
Female 917
Erm.. Never heard of boxxy before.

And this was dumb

0
Reply
Male 778
I can`t wait until Boxxy`s meme fades into the past... Completely. She was cute at first, now she`s just obnoxious.
0
Reply
Male 721
what the hell has she been drinking. too much redbull or somthing. never heard of her...
0
Reply
Female 4,447
Are you serious that this thread is on page 18? This is more than the original post got.
0
Reply
Male 44
shes hot
0
Reply
Male 512
I guess I also (fortunately) missed this, I`ve never heard of Boxxy before.

She`s hawt tho

0
Reply
Male 58
i can`t believe i just watched 2 of her videos in full...
0
Reply
Male 330
so, does this mean I`m famous?
......

I CAN DREAM DAMNIT!!!

0
Reply
Male 486
...okay? I completely missed this `phenomenon`.
0
Reply
Male 178
now were gonna have a whole bunch of newbies tryin to be cool and invade on our turf


AwEsoME!!

0
Reply
Male 488
shes cute
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> WHOISIT12345
> oh.... they were talking this on draramatica...

You mean... Draramatica did a story about Rocketboom doing a story about I-Am-Bored doing a story about Boxxy doing a story about herself?

0
Reply
Male 552
lol, congratulations i guess?
0
Reply
Male 4,393
oh.... they were talking this on draramatica...
0
Reply
Male 354
nothing can be gained. they dont like this site and try to crash/destroy it however it will not work with this site. the best they can do is be a mild nuisance but for some reason they keep raiding thinking they are doing something.
0
Reply
Male 376
"Wednesday, March 11, 2009 3:11:15 PM
lol lockon i have seen 4-5 threads devoted solely to an iab raid. i went looking for it during the raids and found them. many other users has seen these threads as well and the post count in these threads get large even for a 4chan thread."

Even so, I still don`t see what can be gained from raiding this site. Its just a collection of stuff you`d find interesting if you were bored.

0
Reply
Female 4,197
"What I`m saying is that I never see any threads dedicated to setting up an IAB raid. Meaning few, if any tards give a crap about raiding this place. "

i has screencap if you would like to see it

0
Reply
Male 354
lol lockon i have seen 4-5 threads devoted solely to an iab raid. i went looking for it during the raids and found them. many other users has seen these threads as well and the post count in these threads get large even for a 4chan thread.
0
Reply
Female 1,690
*points at primey* YOU!
0
Reply
Male 274
vvv That would be me, its in these comments.. somewhere.
0
Reply
Male 266
i remember seeing that link here but i didnt really think much of it an now im part of history woooot an real credit goes to whoever submitted that link in the first place cuz it says IAB started everything but i didnt do crap about it cept watch the video so i deserve no credit XD
0
Reply
Female 2,064
Ok, so now I know who Boxxy is. And I`m a little afraid of her. o.o;
0
Reply
Male 180
I wonder if this IAB thread will "go epic".
I doubt it somehow.
Good video, I like cyberculture history lessons, especially as his assistant was gorgeous.

3*

0
Reply
Male 376
What I`m saying is that I never see any threads dedicated to setting up an IAB raid. Meaning few, if any tards give a crap about raiding this place.
0
Reply
Male 242
I must be living under a rock, I never heared of her.
0
Reply
Female 1,682
shes annoying, yet cute...its like, i dunno o.o i wonder though, what happened to her 0.0
0
Reply
Male 354
for those saying 4chan does not care to much about iab. of the last couple raids they have had IAB either forums or teh chat has been a target. some of the raids devoted only to iab. these forums on 4chan quickly get very long very fast. however due to the mods we have they stop it rather quickly and fancy deals out the permabands. that is the reason it doesnt seem like its a big deal. the mods are so good at stopping it.
0
Reply
Female 1,386
Add me to the "Don`t give a rats ass about boxxy" crowd. Annoying people don`t deserve fame.
0
Reply
Male 7,933
"Does anyone else believe that Boxxy has no idea what happened and is compleatly oblivious to the "war" ?"

Her youtube account was hacked, and then she requested it to be unhacked. Plus she made a new one.... i think she knows

0
Reply
Female 357
I.... don`t care about emo youtube girls? Why is this entertaining?
0
Reply
Male 7,933
""Boxxy is crap, why people don`t go and find her to shoot her in the face is beyond me. "
Because she`s fit and cute...."

Game...set...match

"Whenever I lurk, I never see IAB mentioned. I we want the attention of 4chan, then lets post a meme here every day, and then claim it as our own. Thats a raid worthy offense according to those lifeless neckbeards."

We get raided all the time. Esp. in chat

"In all honesty, I don`t think 4chan cares as much about IAB as some people seem to think.
If they did, I daresay we`d have been taken down, by now. XP"

We have bigger servers than 4chan

0
Reply
Female 45
i didn`t know about this boxxy $hit and I`m glad bc it is just that,$hit.
0
Reply
Male 312
Hmmm,shes hawt....
0
Reply
Male 312
meh. everyone who`s anyone knew this months ago.

I just hope there`s no re-percussive action taken by the last contingents of CBCR... they do not forgive, they do not forget.

0
Reply
Male 2,576
Does anyone else believe that Boxxy has no idea what happened and is compleatly oblivious to the "war" ?
0
Reply
Male 59
You`re forgetting about Somethingawful.com, Gorgack.
0
Reply
Male 1,225
I had no clue that took down 4chan... dear lord...
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Ah whoever said. "Wtf is a boxxy"

You made my freakin day!

0
Reply
Male 4,680
Since we slayed 4chan I think IAB is now the most powerful site on the internet.

And all because of boxxy... We`re such great people.

0
Reply
Male 359
I HATE YOU FANCYLAD!!!!!
0
Reply
Female 1,677
I`ve never heard of Boxxy ever in my life.

Yay?

0
Reply
Male 1,204
wow.... hahahaha

boxxy ftw?

0
Reply
Female 965
YAAAAASSSSSSSS!
0
Reply
Male 715
Meh....too much energy spent on boxxy. Move on.
0
Reply
Female 1,653
IAB created an internet phenomenon?
congratulations XD
0
Reply
Male 216
I support the C.B.C.R.
0
Reply
Male 381
Funniest I-a-b Win EVER.
0
Reply
Male 132
lol backfat thats great.

Im half and half on boxxy...I still adore her though

0
Reply
Male 703
i think i can watch her talk all day.. =D
and kimberly163 i think the steve irwin got over 1000 comments, and probley another religious one had to get over 1000 =)
0
Reply
Male 1,365
I submit to the CDC, that the next STD be called Boxxy Strain..I am not lying on this.
0
Reply
Male 355
Well, they discovered who da phuck is boxxy?
0
Reply
Male 1,219
Why are we so stupid?
0
Reply
Male 1,894
WE OWE THE WORLD A GREAT BIG APPOLOGY.
0
Reply
Male 426
i heart boxxy bunches...and devi`s just jealous.
0
Reply
Male 453
ISnt this Boxxy thing old yet?
0
Reply
Female 1,142
In all honesty, I don`t think 4chan cares as much about IAB as some people seem to think.

If they did, I daresay we`d have been taken down, by now. XP

0
Reply
Female 432
That wasn`t our most epic comment thread...I know that there was a thread that got thousands...just don`t remember wich one
0
Reply
Female 4,197
NO raids... and iab has been mentioned on /b/ and we are getting raided for it

own up whoever it was >:\

0
Reply
Male 376
"Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:05:50 AM
It`s true....it`s the reason 4chan hate us, in a way..i-a-b killed 4chan....ppppftahahahahaha


4chan sucks."

Whenever I lurk, I never see IAB mentioned. I we want the attention of 4chan, then lets post a meme here every day, and then claim it as our own. Thats a raid worthy offense according to those lifeless neckbeards.

0
Reply
Male 70
Good, at least you understand my comment. *ducks getting hacked*
0
Reply
Male 9,305
Baker: Why hack? We simply VISIT a site and it goes down.
0
Reply
Male 70
IABers are too lazy to hack anything...
0
Reply
Male 418
Stupid talking picture.... o god please help us invent a reach-in-and-strangle-the-person-on-the-screen-kind-of-hologram-thing ... thing. i will use it resposibly, i promise X
0
Reply
Female 198
Lol...I don`t feel like 8 pages of comments is a big deal, look this thread has 15
0
Reply
Male 167
haha great.
0
Reply
Female 5,139
"Boxxy is crap, why people don`t go and find her to shoot her in the face is beyond me."

lol..everytime i read one of your comments i get the image of a very lonely old grumpy man...o.O

0
Reply
Female 5,139
It`s true....it`s the reason 4chan hate us, in a way..i-a-b killed 4chan....ppppftahahahahaha


4chan sucks.

0
Reply
Male 442
The LOIC doesn`t work on my computer, my antivirus goes mental at it and deletes the files
0
Reply
Female 761
wow, i thought i spent too much on the computer but obviously not that damn much *that`s a relief!
0
Reply
Male 10,440
oh fu*k this....
0
Reply
Male 241
no $hit pyroskiptron
0
Reply
Male 295
Finally, the credit we deserve! Now we should do it again.
0
Reply
Male 9
boxxy is fit : )
0
Reply
Male 995
She must be really proud of herself...
0
Reply
Male 1,178
"Boxxy is crap, why people don`t go and find her to shoot her in the face is beyond me. "

Because she`s fit and cute....

0
Reply
Male 74
see, this is one of the reasons people on 4chan scare the crap out of me. You find some of the weirdest people in the world there...

sorry if you`re on 4chan but you aren`t in good company

0
Reply
Male 354
maybe because there is no reason to kill her devi? its not her fault she became so big and it definitely does not warren t death. plus its illegal...
0
Reply
Female 1,496
Boxxy is crap, why people don`t go and find her to shoot her in the face is beyond me.
0
Reply
Male 985
Wtf is a boxxy?
0
Reply
Male 572
Oh 4chan.

What will you do next? :-P

0
Reply
Male 328
who the hell is boxxy?
0
Reply
Female 387
I judge whether something`s good or not by whether I see it first in Metro or on IAB. This is not an irrelevant comment - there was a page from Metro shown in the vid.
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> thebandit
> id do `er

There ya go people, I predicted 13 or 14 pages ago someone would say it...

0
Reply
Male 3,301
"wtf is boxxy"

Without a doubt the best three words I`ve read all day.

0
Reply
Male 394
wtf is boxxy
0
Reply
Male 2,551
Yeahh, like 108 comments is a lot for iab.
But strange, this is the first I`ve heard of Boxxy, and I spend most of my day on the internet.
0
Reply
Male 268
HAY GUISE
0
Reply
Male 458
Nothing like 14+ pages of boxxy love.
I wasn`t originally going to post in this thread, but after seeing 370+ comments on it, I had to be a part of it.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Ahaha the cinnamon crap video!

Boxxy`s video was a video for her friends. It was her personality and looks that got the crazy attention. Either way, I do really feel bad for all the crap that happened to her. But it goes back to Victory`s comment. She shall forever live on!

0
Reply
Female 4,197
corrine, no posting that girl. she is an iab regular who DOES NOT WANT her videos splashed all over the comments of this site. LAST WARNING TO ANYONE ELSE WHO DOES THIS
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Um, 175K is stretching the truth just a little. Boxxy has caused 14 pages and counting. Plus the other 8 pages. . . Oh boxxy. . .
0
Reply
Male 362
175000 comments does seem about much.
0
Reply
Male 354
175k comments?! WHERE?!
0
Reply
Male 2,125
"doesnt look that great but 175k comments
go us"

Where?

0
Reply
Male 362
id do `er
0
Reply
Male 197
i come out of my bomb shelter to avoid bird flu [only 2 find its spred 2 catz] and somehow ive avoided this boxxy thing altogether.
doesnt look that great but 175k comments
go us
=]
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Oh we all love Boxxy. Yep, yep - 14 pages full of um. . . Love.

Well <3 you too Pel

0
Reply
Male 2,125
"ShadowRyder
sleeping=/= napping"

LOL yeah I know. I keep having a nightmare about a `special` guy tryin to get in the backseat of a brand new Prius that I apparently bought. It`s really strange =S
Anyways not feeling tired anymore so I guess that`s `sleep`

0
Reply
Male 3,819
"No harm no foul"

Of course not. I love you all.

::tries not to be a hypocrite::

Especially you, Boxxy.

... phew.

0
Reply
Female 1,436
Pel: why isn`t there an open forum for the week? It could be a side thing - ya know? No. . . Denied. . . Sorry. . . I guess the "chat" is quite like that but I come on here from my G1 quite a lot and can`t get into the chats. . .
0
Reply
Male 362
ShadowRyder
sleeping=/= napping
0
Reply
Male 2,125
WOW, I go to sleep for 3 hours and come back to see the pages jump to 14??? Cool! I knew we could do it =D
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Bandit: mods are in red. Yep.

Corrine: um, maybe read the posts just a little deeper. . .

Nak: well, you might not but maybe. . . Just maybe!

Pel: sorry. . . . ;) "no harm, no foul"

0
Reply
Male 251
holy poo. I turn my head for a few hours and there`s a novel here.

I hate boxxy.

I can`t stop watching all the poo that talks about her.

I hate boxxy more.

It`s a vicious, vicious cycle. If Burnsy did, in fact, submit the link, at least I know who to blame the growing portions of my psychosis on.

0
Reply
Male 3,819
Hey guys. Just wanted to remind everybody that this isn`t an open forum. Keep it on topic. Thanks.
0
Reply
Male 354
sorry pel...
anyways about the video i dont think we can say 4chan was brought down. its still up and alive... all it did was slow or stall 4chan >.>
0
Reply
Male 1,958
Corrine, how are we out of line?
0
Reply
Male 354
corrine we werent talking about boxxy we were talking about a user whos videos were being posted here without her permission and had asked for them to be removed. the person that did this continued to post the videos however.
0
Reply
Male 362
sorry if i sound nub to the forum scene, but does a name in red mean moderator? or something else.
0
Reply
Male 354
i mentioned him shelly its all my fault... noooo


and USFE i will never choose alcohol i never want it XD

0
Reply
Female 1,436
Subway probably put him up in some mansion and is letting him live a "fat" life as long as he never resurfaces again. Yeah, I`m going with that. Or that he is really pedobear.
0
Reply
Male 362
just be glad im not stoned off my ass.
in case you havent noticed, most of my post`s are on pot related issues.
alcohol is just the next best alternative.
0
Reply
Female 4,197
i know eh... someone mentioned him and now im wondering where the hell he really is... hes probably fat again lol
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Lol - where the hell did Jarod really go? . . . Hmm maybe he is really the Pedobear!
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Lol . . . You shall one day choose alcohol over tea! Maybe at 21? It is very yummy! Although, tea is quite good
0
Reply
Male 362
actually imma have myself some irish breakfast tea... you guys put me in the mood
0
Reply
Female 4,197
peter - stop trying to restart crap thats dead

emo - "Jarod is currently in hibernation. He is indulging in beer and cupcakes. With a side of pure lard every hour."

that totally made my night xD

0
Reply
Male 354
i choose no alcohol but i will take some tea XD only really sweet tea XD
0
Reply
Male 362
mmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmm lard!
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Oh. "Knowledge is power!"

Well, I am so calling coffee or tea cuppa now! But I ultimately choose beer

0
Reply
Female 1,436
Jarod is currently in hibernation. He is indulging in beer and cupcakes. With a side of pure lard every hour.

Poor, poor jarod. . .

0
Reply
Male 354
shellie told me cuppa means a cup of normally tea or coffee
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Beer + cupcakes = yays!

But. . . What`s a cuppa?

0
Reply
Male 162
"LOL! Mods gone wild! Videos posted on YouTube (seen by millions) not being posted on IAB (seen by thousands). :)"

lol

0
Reply
Female 4,197
lol where is jared these days?

and malt liquor works for me

0
Reply
Male 354
no beer... whats a cuppa? and yay cupcakes!!!
0
Reply
Male 362
<--- has malt liquor
i decent/cheap substitute for beer imo
0
Reply
Female 4,197
alrighties... unky shell is gonna step in here and say "Time out!"

nuff arguing amongst ourselves. its late (or early, depending on where you are)

lets all have a beer/cuppa and some cupcakes :)

0
Reply
Male 354
shellie subway can not make you fat! its a proven fact!!!! ask jared!
0
Reply
Female 1,436
I think he was more saying: don`t feed the troll
0
Reply
Male 362
if the fact that you`ve been working and have class early is a factor, then you should be concentrating on that, not this.
for me. this is one of my days of not really giving a crap.
0
Reply
Male 502
..And make you disappear... digitally...
0
Reply
Male 502
Chill Emogirl or you will go the way of chronic... Don`t make us come after you! we can ban you.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Delta: I am! Hey I was juuuust saying! Alas, I just think ignorance is aggrovating. Plus I`ve been at work all night and classes in a few hours!
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Shellie: it is 4 am over here! The age thing is quite strange though
0
Reply
Male 1,958
EmoGirl, chill.
0
Reply
Male 362
and?
0
Reply
Female 1,436
And you end the comment with a dick line Bandit. Completely idiotic.
0
Reply
Female 4,197
ha emogirl omg youre right about the age bracket BUT its not quite 6pm, so i am definately not in bed yet lol
0
Reply
Male 362
know that i love iab
it has provided me with the convenience of not having to look for entertaining poo on my own.
but be that as it may, iab only directs me somewher else to find entertainment.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Isn`t it quite ironic that the ones still up are in the same age bracket. . .even though we are spread out globally?

Oh and I freaking LOVE subway - to the same level that Delta loves Boxxy! ;)

0
Reply
Male 502
LOL! Mods gone wild! Videos posted on YouTube (seen by millions) not being posted on IAB (seen by thousands). :)
0
Reply
Male 362
have i been disrespectful to anyone?
if so i apologize.
but i suspect that i apologize to no-one
0
Reply
Female 4,197
im too full and fat from subway to argue :) lol
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Arguing with a point is cool however - bashing a site that you`re on without facts - idiotic. Plus Delta is right - highly disrespectful
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Shellie: I think we are all getting on the same level now. . . So perfect time to join!
0
Reply
Male 1,958
Bandit, arguing is fine. Just be respectful.
0
Reply
Male 362
but.... i love arguing. its a hobby of mine
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Lol @ peter!
0
Reply
Female 4,197
omg so much hate D; unpleasent start to my evening people...
0
Reply
Male 1,958
Peter, you can say what you want about Boxxy. I was not talking about that. I`m not gonna deny that I love Boxxy. I do. What I`m getting at you for is posting youtube videos of a user that asked not to have her videos posted.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Bandit : Alas, I`m the same way in college. It is a horrid curse. But you should be intelligent enough to not trash talk a site and then sit there and troll on it looking for an argument. . . It is just pure - dick.
0
Reply
Male 162
For the record: Boxxy is the smartest, whittiest, cutest girl ever to walk on this planet... *bows to a certain mod in fear*
0
Reply
Male 362
i do college. i dont want to sound like a dick, but im one of those people who understands things fairly quickly. thus i dont have to study very hard for things while still making decent grades. its really a curse, because all my friends hate despise me for it.
0
Reply
Male 1,958
Peter, I was talking about posting other users videos.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Delta: I was lmfao @ the video link . . . Not the crazy, iab-hating trolls btw. . .
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Bandit: you will remember a discussion on an internet thread. . . Maybe. . . Just maybe. . . You should fill your time with. . . I don`t know. . . College. . .
0
Reply
Male 362
gratz
<--- wow nerd i admit... go ahead and make fun of me
0
Reply
Male 162
@ deltaumarcus..."Oh, before I forget. Peter, that warning to Chronic applies to you too.`

Huh? Comments about videos posted on YouTube are not allowed on IAB? seriuosly?

0
Reply
Female 1,436
In more important news: I hit 600 posts! Whoop, whoop!
0
Reply
Male 362
bah. im not done yet. i will remember this tomorrow
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Bandit: wait, are you still raving. . . To yourself?

Sheesh, I love to drink too but you have to know your limit man.

0
Reply
Male 380
IAB is the real reason for the cancer.

drat all of you.

0
Reply
Female 1,436
Lmfao @ delta!

And for some reason. . . I feel happier after hearing that!

0
Reply
Male 362
to be frank, the only thing iab does is link to other parts of the internet.
nothing fresh comes out of iab.
it gets its sources from users using other sites to find new, hot, internet.... things, and just puts them together for easy access
0
Reply
Male 1,958
@ USFEmoGirl The world may never know...
0
Reply
Male 362
do you know how many more people participate in rickrolls in 4chan that iab? the thing about iab is that you can go through a days worth of content in about an hour. 4chan is a different matter. the devotees of 4chan spend soooo much more time and effort being 4channers than iab`ers do because its so fresh (even if retarded) all the time.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Jeez - why is iab bashed and then trolled by those same individuals?
0
Reply
Male 1,958
Wait, Boxxy lives?
0
Reply
Male 356
wow, congratulations. You discovered cancer. the trick is to find the cure. other than that, i`m not at all interested.
0
Reply
Male 1,958
I think we were taking credit for actually doing RickRolls, not being the first to post a link that said one thing and then went to a Rick Roll.
0
Reply
Male 362
didnt iab take credit for rickrolls a few months back?
0
Reply
Male 1,958
Oh, before I forget. Peter, that warning to Chronic applies to you too.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Ohhhh so that is why you aren`t really making sense. . . Hmmm.

In other news - we are over my first prediction. Yay!

0
Reply
Male 162
"Just because it`s disinteresting doesn`t mean that they didn`t put it in a public place."

Huh? I think the point is that it WAS put in a public place, be it Boxxy or IAB spaz chick or whoever posts poo on the Web.

0
Reply
Male 362
<--- too lazy/drunk to read through 11 pages of forum
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Ugh, I`m out of work and the boredom is still raging. Honestly, it has been proven that iab posted the damn video first. Is this seriously still a discussion?? I believe facts override what you may have "think" happened.
0
Reply
Male 362
so what youre saying is that 4chan is what made boxxy big. iab just made it noticeable
0
Reply
Male 1,958
People think it was on 4chan first because of how big 4chan made it. Think logically here. If it was on 4chan, it would have been in the high thousands before I-A-B posted. When Prime posted it, it was about 200 views, maybe less.

I honestly can`t tell how many times this point has been in through out this forum.

0
Reply
Male 362
aw drat. my first and second comment contradict eachother.
*commits argument suicide*
0
Reply
Male 362
except that the person who found this video for iab found it on 4chan.
i admit, its easier to iab to make something famous than 4chan just because of the page10 nature of 4chan, but that doesnt deter the fact that it was in FACT on 4chan first
and when i say fact, i just mean that it was. i dont know how to prove it, but it was.
0
Reply
Male 1,958
Bandit, Video was first on YouTube, then on I-A-B, THEN on 4chan. It`s even in the video this is forum is about.
0
Reply
Male 362
i love how iab takes credit for things it doesnt actually do.
not that making boxxy famous is a thing to be rewarded, just know that when you take credit for thing that you didnt actually do, you sound like drating e-baums
4-chan did it... thats just the way it is. iab had very little to do with it.
0
Reply
Male 1,958
Chornic, stop posting vids of other IAB users. This user has already said she does not want her videos posted in the forums. Do it again, and it`s bansville.
0
Reply
Male 354
if a person posts a video and wants it removed from a site a good admin will do so. and good users will stop posting videos of that person
0
Reply
Male 2,592
Chronicj,
"clue me about what? I`m not the turd, bitching about my dumbass videos being passed around the Web"


True

0
Reply
Male 274
I`m pretty sure I saw Boxxy on 4chan way before I-A-B. "Way before" meaning like a day or two, but still.
------------------------------------

No if it was on /b/ a day or two before its views would have spiked hundreds of thousands. It was only at 5K ish after iab was done with it.

0
Reply
Male 2,592
Chronic,
I`m missing your point. Just because it`s disinteresting doesn`t mean that they didn`t put it in a public place.
0
Reply
Male 69
I`m pretty sure I saw Boxxy on 4chan way before I-A-B. "Way before" meaning like a day or two, but still.
0
Reply
Male 2,592
ChronicJ
"Are people seriously this retared? You tard. You put it on the web.... say goodbye... Seriously, people are that retarded?"


Dude, she put it on youtube. Hate to clue ya, but that`s a pretty public internet site from what I`ve seen.

0
Reply
Male 274
Possibly, but the owner of that video, so far, has no problem with that being in (on?) the iab comments, so if she requested it be removed I am sure fancy would comply.
0
Reply
Male 274
But at her request she asked for it to be taken down. If boxxy came here and asked for her video to be taken down, I am positive fancylad would comply since it is her video.
0
Reply
Male 3,301
Damn, why don`t we all just worship Boxxy? Holy poo, she really has become the resident deity of the internet. She has died and ascended to the higher plane (the real world, a strange and wonderful place where we end up once our internet selves die) and we shall forever revere in her presence in the form of a giant golden statue of her bust.

*barf*

0
Reply
Male 274
No she didn`t want that posted so she asked for it to be deleted, it was never intended for the comments; while boxxy`s videol on the other hand was meant for the whole world.
0
Reply
Male 274
Oh, I`m Canadian so I can only get charges pressed against me so I have to of had broken a law so right now its smooth sailing for me. Thanks for watching my back though.
0
Reply
Male 1,226
hahahaha Boxxy control center! I feel a bit sad for her but this is hilarious
0
Reply
Male 868
/facepalm

Never though of looking there, I appreciate it primetimekin.

0
Reply
Male 7,933
Ok i still cant sleep..but its by the random button
0
Reply
Male 868
Meh, I didn`t break any laws. i-am-bored embedded the link that she herself posted. If she wasn`t ready to accept the responsibility of being internet famous she shouldn`t have made youtube videos.
--------------------------------------

Just a suggestion, good sir. You can be sued for anything, even if you didn`t break any laws. Stupid is as stupid does.

Off-topic: Where the heckathorn did our chat go? It`s been gone for awhile, I know, but I really hate having discussions through comments.

0
Reply
Male 354
nido she did no deserve it and i honestly wish it never became big... im not a fan of boxxy >.>
0
Reply
Male 9,305
What`s sad is that Boxxy became a victim of 4chan`s evil, gained the scorn of the Internet, was hacked and mimicked, photoshopped and edited, remixed and slandered...

...and all she did was simply record a video...

...and placed it on Youtube, for a few friends to see.


Now stop and think. THINK! (It`s what you should be doing naturally, some of you can do it very well, a lot of you need a bit of encouragement but you`ll get it).

Did she really REALLY deserve all of that fuss and drama over a silly little video that you chose to look at, or ignore?

Seriously? Did she? I saw nothing but a silly young girl. I have yet to see her being the horrible person you seem to make her out to be.

My boyfriend encourages me to make silly videos and I deny him, mainly out of fear that the next vlog I put on MY youtube profile, will earn me the same scorn that so many before have been marked with.

Start thinking. I can wait.

0
Reply
Male 274
I`d be careful about taking credit Burnsy. As ridiculous as it is, you could be sued as this girl is now a target of much cyberbullying, people have been sued for more ridiculous things.
----------------------------------------------

Meh, I didn`t break any laws. i-am-bored embedded the link that she herself posted. If she wasn`t ready to accept the responsibility of being internet famous she shouldn`t have made youtube videos.

0
Reply
Male 2,582
They see me trollin...they hate`n.
0
Reply
Male 2,592
vv yea, but you gotta give up using Akappy`s photo idea
0
Reply
Male 868
I`d be careful about taking credit Burnsy. As ridiculous as it is, you could be sued as this girl is now a target of much cyberbullying, people have been sued for more ridiculous things.
0
Reply
Male 274

3972 Posts Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:30:10 PM
vv Furthermore to that previous message, I am hereby going out on a limb and nominating you for instant IAB Modship. Seriously. If you can prove it/remind us/jog our clouded memory.

A "yes he did" from Primetime would suffice... in fact, I think I remember this from the time. Prime?

--------------------------------------

Oh yeah, and I am not opposed to this suggestion.

0
Reply
Male 354
and they posted it in a way to insult the user it seems with how the produced the second video and many people started to insult the user. plus the person asked for the video to be removed and deleted the video because of it.
0
Reply
Female 1,142
V Because it was a video another IAB user made for the chat, not to be posted up. And nothing good has ever come out of an IAB user`s video being posted out of context and without permission. :|
0
Reply
Male 8,300
Woah, the story about Rocketboom doing a story about I-Am-Bored doing a story about Boxxy has exceeded the number of comments that the story about I-Am-Bored on Rocketboom quoted for the story about Boxxy on I-Am-Bored!
0
Reply
Male 274
Haha I`ve been here for a long time, just been more or less hibernating. As a matter of fact.. I joined 2 months before you and was a longtime visitor before that.
0
Reply
Male 2,592
I tried to get us credit for the disovery of the sticky note, but, it just didn`t work out
0
Reply
Male 7,933
either burnsy, your a part of IAB history. come around more often. visit the chat. good times. good times

*Gets some sleep

0
Reply
Female 1,142
So... her address really got posted all over the internet?
How terrible. :(
0
Reply
Male 7,933
vvvvvv Yeah me neither. I just posted her here because I thought she was cute. Who knew the Center for Boxxy Control would end up hacking her accounts and posting her name number and address all over the internet.... (P.S. If your reading boxxy Isa sowwy!)
0
Reply
Male 274
There is something about Boxxy that makes her different from other youtube girls. She has a certain.. flair about her. Needless to say I am Pro-Boxxy.
0
Reply
Male 27
I had never heard of boxxy until this...
0
Reply
Male 274
Woo haha I was so confused when that popped up, I was thinking "Didn`t I submit that?" Then 2 months ago on my monthly rounds to 4chan all I see is boxxy haha. This is crazy I didn`t mean for this to happen.
0
Reply
Male 273
really excellent video. glad we finally get some credit.
0
Reply
Male 7,933
got it burnsy!
I`m still keeping my description though
0
Reply
Male 7,933
let me try to fix that burnsy
0
Reply
Male 274
Oh, and is there anyway I can still get the credit under my username?
0
Reply
Male 274
So I am credited with making someone famous. Thats cool.
0
Reply
Male 354
actually holy meme was used long before the internet and he is using the correct pronunciation.
0
Reply
Male 354
corrine that "Attention whore" is a user here on iab that participates in the chat. she made the videos for her friends from the chat to watch not the entirety of youtube thus why it has relativly low amounts of hits.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
I know but at least boxxy was a little more. . . I don`t know - interesting. His was a video of a moron screaming and I actually got a headache from the 30 second video.
0
Reply
Male 1,468
miim? wth..its pronounced "mem[e]"


+ + + + + + +


Meme. As in me-mm. Or me-muh.

0
Reply
Female 1,436
Oh and for anyone that missed the crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziness of Boxxy:

Boxxy - The ALL knowing

0
Reply
Male 502
>USFEMoGirl... RE Chronic... You have to dig a lot deeper into the comments to get that joke...
0
Reply
Male 285
never .. have i been so proud to be an
I-A-B`er .. *sniffle* .. FORGET AMERICA IM JOINING THE I-A-B NATION!!!
0
Reply
Male 2,582
Ooo, I almost have 1000 posts, and they have all been as informative and insightful as this one.
0
Reply
Male 2,076
miim? wth..its pronounced "mem[e]"
0
Reply
Female 70
lolz at Chronic... from the same attention whore... and she posted a new video on YouTube after protesting her "I Saw What You Did There!" video from YouTube being posted on on IAB... lol... New from of humanity: Drama Whore.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Ah, Negative_One it is defined in one word:

Boredom.

0
Reply
Female 1,436
manolored - for the love of Boxxy - change your pic. For real.
0
Reply
Male 2,582
I don`t have anything to add, just commenting for no reason here.....like you all.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
ChronicJ: that video is a fail because you can`t really even understand what that moron is saying.

Sigh, I must agree with Victory - Boxxy shall live on. . . on this site. She shall always remain that joke in the back of everything. That very, very, very, very aggrovating. . .yet cute. . joke.

0
Reply
Male 7,933
Now as far as my infatuation with boxxy (which im sure thousands of you have noticed).
Yes there are tons of teenage girls on youtube who put up videos of themselves talking yadayadayada, but boxxy is different.

I`ve never seen a video, that draws a response from everyone like boxxy did. Love her or hate her.... nearly everyone has an opinion about it.

Even the biggest IAB flame wars didnt have as much opinionated people on either side as boxxy did

0
Reply
Female 6
wow people spend tooooooo much time on the internet
GO OUTSIDE PEOPLE ITS GETTING WARM GO THE
HELL OUTSIDE
0
Reply
Male 3,819
Victory7 wins the thread.

::head asplodes::

Goodnight.

0
Reply
Male 362
Don`t you guy`s see? We are ALL Boxxy. Boxxy is everywhere, and everything. Boxxy is the wind, the earth, the trees, the guy you hate at Sonic, the stars, the moon, the sun.
0
Reply
Male 7,933
"I saw Boxxy on /b/ like a week before I saw her on here."

le bullpoo. When I first saw her she had 132 views.

"You know that video i-a-b linked to originally wasn`t on her account right?"
Yes it was. That was her old account. Then she got a new one.


Now as far as the burnsy thing here is the story.
I accepted the link under burnsys name and it was eventually rejected by fancy. I kept trying to push the link through fancy until I finally convinced him. When I went to give credit to burnsy I forgot his name and tried several different combos with different numbers. So at that point I just decided to add my name to it so it can get on IAB

0
Reply
Male 3,431
W.G.A.F?
0
Reply
Male 418
Um, I guess I missed it. I log onto this site 15+ times a day, and never seen the boxxy post. Hmm, looks like a waste of time. I don`t use anything called 4chan(?) or YouTube. I-AM-BORED is the only and best way to go.
0
Reply
Female 68
Who cares.
0
Reply
Male 1,788
"Hey, uhh... Everyone?
Boxxy`s gone now. xD Just forget it.
Yeah, I know anon doesn`t forgive/forget. Just... Don`t"

She lives on...through us.

0
Reply
Female 115
Ugh, it was our fault!? I can`t stand that /b/itch, glad she`s finally faded away...
0
Reply
Male 354
4chan was never taken down. the boxxy thing was a distraction if 4chan was taken down it would be gone... FOR GOOD.
0
Reply
Male 502
Boxxy is just one of thousands upon thousands of teenage girls who post their webcam offerings on YouTube under the impression that the rest of the world really gives a poo about what they have to say. I have to say that she is cute as these types go.
0
Reply
Male 544
Where be our badges for this? We need some badges.


0
Reply
Male 354
DHise they have been attacking on and off for near 2 weeks now
0
Reply
Male 544
Eight pages? Yeah, that`s nothin`.


But I do feel like part of something epic for being a part of this site when we took down 4chan.

0
Reply
Male 1,468
Hey, uhh... Everyone?
Boxxy`s gone now. xD Just forget it.
Yeah, I know anon doesn`t forgive/forget. Just... Don`t.
0
Reply
Male 868
Just to let everyone know, I`ve heard that all sorts of people on 4chan are planning an attack on us at I-A-B for being the cause of the cancer that is known as Boxxy. Be prepared.

Kidding.

0
Reply
Female 48
FFFUUUUUUU-

i rage without even playing a damn video, bawksy is not MY queen.


.............drat these forced memes

0
Reply
Female 91
UGGHH
She SCREAMS E-tard :/
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Alas, this shall def top 10 pages
0
Reply
Female 267
Video isn`t loading, but it wasn`t IaB that started it. I saw the videos (not the new one) months before she was "popular". on a few "you rage you lose" threads. It was 4chan who started the whole thing, then it spread to SxEphil and IaB.
0
Reply
Male 3,301
"but...but...your a guy?!"

I am? )-|

I`m not sure, it`s been a while since I looked down in the shower...

0
Reply
Male 2,125
Shouldn`t be hard to get more pages. I mean, it`s past midnight at the east coast. Maybe tomorrow it`ll shoot to 10. Just maybe...
0
Reply
Male 354
i know we have done much better thats why i say 8 pages is nothing.
0
Reply
Male 326
Eh, couple posts early I guess. oh well.
0
Reply
Male 326
We have Nako, and in hours no less.
0
Reply
Male 1
Yes, thank you for providing the cancer that the rest of the internet will now have to work tirelessly to erase from the universe.
0
Reply
Male 109
woah O_o she`s really mesmerizing XD

o.o but I didn`t caught her virus cuz I haven`t heard of her till just 4 min ago XD

0
Reply
Male 354
i agree with that lion... 8 pages is nothing i a b can do so much better than that XD
0
Reply
Male 8,300
> davymid
> Think before you flame kid, you might end up looking stupid

Aww c`mon Davy, give him a chance, that only happens 99.99% of the time...

I had to LOL how the "comments went crazy" though with 8 pages and 175 comments! I`m pretty sure that qualifies as Slightly Above Normal, but waaaay short of Crazy.

0
Reply
Male 173
just wasted a few minutes of my time watching this boxxy. she`s cute and all, but i think the people of the internet need something a little better to troll on.
YAY FOR IAB, though
0
Reply
Male 326
Thank you slayer, for proving the early posted Internet Rules.
0
Reply
Male 354
"the only way you drating found it is if your the first viewer of the video, or if NOBODY and i mean F**KING NOBODY has linked/shared it with anyone else."

lets say a video has some views. not many comments yada yada. someone sees it and links it around. the person that links it around will be given credit of the video as finding it because due to them it became popular. in that sense the person did find the video

0
Reply
Female 1,436
slayer50515:

Were you not held enough? Is it past your bedtime?

Seriously - you have posted on here 212 times - why keep coming back if you dislike the site to that extent?

0
Reply
Male 12,138
"the only way you drating found it is if your the first viewer of the video..."

That`s "You`re", not "your". Thanks for playing though. English can be tough sometimes. Think before you flame kid, you might end up looking stupid.

0
Reply
Female 1,436
"Tape, check... mmf, paper check... Uh... cloud? Well I got a jar mayonnaise, will that work?"

Aw, what a poor substitute! How about just bring the moon down. . . . maybe the man on it can join us?

0
Reply
Male 326
TKD, they call that Pre-Op
0
Reply
Male 4,793
"Yeah I`d become a lesbian any day too."

but...but...your a guy?!

0
Reply
Male 354
i knew i saw it somewhere here before white lol

o and slayer calm down people always take credit for things. and besides they were give credit for this so yea...

0
Reply
Male 354
yea i dont want to take credit from someone >.> lol
0
Reply
Male 987
oh more "IAB found (insert things that they didnt find here) first, with proof!"
seriously, you guys didnt find it.
the only way you drating found it is if your the first viewer of the video, or if NOBODY and i mean F**KING NOBODY has linked/shared it with anyone else.
HAVE FUN.
0
Reply
Female 1,142
No, Nako, it was posted here.
The lot of us just missed it, I guess. ;)
0
Reply
Male 3,301
"So - we need tape, some paper and a small piece of a cloud to make this happen, sweet thing!"

Tape, check... mmf, paper check... Uh... cloud? Well I got a jar mayonnaise, will that work?

0
Reply
Female 1,436
"I`m already there for you, hot stuff!"

So - we need tape, some paper and a small piece of a cloud to make this happen, sweet thing!

0
Reply
Male 3,301
"Loofah - want to go lez together?"

I`m already there for you, hot stuff!

0
Reply
Female 1,436
ahaha! we must make sure to give the credit to the correct iab-er when it is due! No matter HOW much trouble we must endure to dredge that person up!
0
Reply
Male 354
i think most of the girls video started from lonelygirl15 for anyone to remember that XD. idk if thats the screenname she had bust something like that lol
0
Reply
Female 1,436
nako - I`ve never seen it so good job! I can`t believe these little girls just post stupid sh*t though.

Loofah - want to go lez together? ;-)

0
Reply
Male 354
o well if thats the case then it was in the chat that it was posted >.> anyone know who posted it in the chat to get credit? lol
0
Reply
Female 1,142
Nako, I lol`d.
Never seen that before, either. X3
0
Reply
Male 3,301
"but I think she`s really cute, I`d probably go lez for her."

Yeah I`d become a lesbian any day too.

0
Reply
Male 354
lol i think it was posted on here awhile back... either on the site or in chat XD
0
Reply
Female 1,436
I think that is quite true - and I so lol`d at that video!
0
Reply
Male 326
Heh, hadn`t actually seen that before Nako. Nice.
0
Reply
Female 346
I wouldn`t watch any of her videos, but I think she`s really cute, I`d probably go lez for her.
0
Reply
Male 354
yea goth the reason people cared is because she is a young girl talking about herslef
0
Reply
Male 354
no this is well in hand. it shows we are growing mroe from what we used to be XD
0
Reply
Female 4,197
gothic!!! :)
0
Reply
Male 326
"GothicQueen"

God I hate her..she isn`t funny or cute and I wish people would just stop posting crap about her. She`s like a 16 year old girl with no talent why does anyone care about her."

Re-read what you said right there. especially the part about you hating her.

You have your answer.

0
Reply
Male 1,289
Haha these threads are the reason I <3 IAB!
0
Reply
Male 12,138
Thanks fancylad mate. I was as sketipcal as you by the way... when Prime asked me about posting Boxxy, my response was "why would anyone give a poo about an ADHD goth teen? Seriously?"

Shows what I know about the human spirit.

0
Reply
Female 4,376
God I hate her..she isn`t funny or cute and I wish people would just stop posting crap about her. She`s like a 16 year old girl with no talent why does anyone care about her.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
nakoninja: . . . but. . . boxxy`s was 8 pages TOTAL. . . . this may be a little out of hand. . . maybe?
0
Reply
Male 354
orly davy knows her? XD
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Oh yeah - davy you should def tell all of us who that cutie with the 4 fingers was from the last set of pics. . . mmmm. . . yeah. . .
0
Reply
Male 354
not at all. in fact im surprised this thread is growing so slowly! XD
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Um. . . this thread is kind out of hand. . . 6 pages already. . .
0
Reply
Male 12,138
vv Opie confirms... If there is anyone in the congregation how sees fit reason why this man and this website should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now and forever blah blah blah.

Man, seriously? We did this, and you spotted it?

That is drating cool. Well done. We need Oscars for this poo.

0
Reply
Male 20,911
Davy nailed it - even down to my heavy skepticism and Prime`s tenacity.

Good to see you on again, Davy!

0
Reply
Male 2,125
LoofahBoy, wouldn`t you rather have it drop on him? I mean...what if he`s not home? That`d be a waste of moonlight =S
LOL =P
0
Reply
Male 326
Anyone else find it funny that this comment thread is growing faster than the original Boxxy thread?
0
Reply
Female 1,436
Oh Loofah - the boxxy thing satisfied our boredom for a little while.

Mission accomplished.

So don`t kill the one that helped.

0
Reply
Female 4,197
peter - she also requested it be taken down
0
Reply
Male 3,301
Burnsy777, you`re responsible for this travesty?

Can you please give me your longitude-latitude coordinates so I can drop the moon on your house?

0
Reply
Male 2,125
Cool! Good job burnsy!
0
Reply
Male 326
Internet rule #43 is made of more win than I can count
0
Reply
Male 354
burnsy you shoulda been more persistent then and you woulda been given credit instead of prime.
0
Reply
Male 12,138
vv Furthermore to that previous message, I am hereby going out on a limb and nominating you for instant IAB Modship. Seriously. If you can prove it/remind us/jog our clouded memory.

A "yes he did" from Primetime would suffice... in fact, I think I remember this from the time. Prime?

0
Reply
Female 15,763
Boxxy is Burnsy`s, I can attest to that.
0
Reply
Female 1,436
*hugs burnsy*

"Aw - I believes ya man"

0
Reply
Male 12,138
vv Wait, Burnsy, is this true? All the links on IAB are suggested by the users- did you really submit the Boxxy link that Primetimekin then approved?

If so, you are part of this woven fabric...

0
R