Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
Please tell me that you aren`t so simple as to be unaware of the fact that many words in the english language actually have more than one shade of meaning. Please?
Stupidity makes me sad.
I`m sad for you.
Definitions of dumb on the Web:
1. dense: slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity; "so dense he never understands anything I say to him"; "never met anyone quite so ...2. speechless: temporarily incapable of speaking; "struck dumb"; "speechless with shock" lacking the power of human speech; "dumb animals" 3. unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
Eat me where I poo.
Interesting, I had no idea that everyone you were talking to did not possess the ability to speak. If you`re going to insult some people over the internet, do it right. Use metaphors that insult their mothers, or similes that have a socio-political slander to them. And throw in some "fags", those always work. Practice make perfect!
I hear what you`re saying, and it sounds like "Myeh-myeh-myeh-myeh."
Plus, to look into this baby`s eyes as he is feeding, how could one possibly begrudge him this?
It`s amazing that anyone in the world is starving. I think it`s the out-of-sight, out-of-mind nature of people. I mean, we do see enough of it in the media, but there`s such a disconnect and we`re so desensitized that we`ve lost our ability to empathize, to a great degree. I mean, if this were the first we`d ever heard of such a case, I bet most of us would break down at the horror of it all. We must actually work at it to begin to care again, I think. That, and we should understand that we`re NOT helpless and we CAN do something about it.
Actually, the World Health Organisation is now recommending that breastfeeding mothers keep doing so up until the child is aged two...
- You are dumb.
- Breast feeding is normal, natural, and, I understand, a terrific bonding opportunity between mom and child.
- Breast feeding a one-year-old isn`t inappropriate.
- Women should not be made to feel like they cannot feed their children in public. A simple blanket for modesty`s sake is appropriate - but if you don`t want to see it why don`t piss off and go somewhere else.
- If you really want to think about something disgusting consider where the milk - and other dairy products - in your fridge come from.
- Did I mention that you`re dumb?
Well it`s not nothing - that`s for sure.
In fact, it`s quite something... but not for low and immature reason you seem to be suggesting. I think what this is is a sincere expression of compassion and empathy - and an equally sincere desire to do something to help.
If more of us actually gave something meaningful, instead of droping a little change in a bucket now and then, to people in tragic circumstances the world would be a better place.
Salma Hayek is stunning - but your reducing this truly tender expression of caring to a juvenile "look at her boobs" moment doesn`t speak very highly of you, if you don`t mind my saying so.
Or maybe you do. But then you`d be wrong.
Wait! She is!
Anyway, shouldn`t she have her own child to attend to if she can breastfeed?
I think it`s great to do that, but I can imagine the mother of the child would have very mixed feelings - gratitude and jealousy for example.
Did you ever see "From Dusk Till Dawn"? You would love it. I`m certain you can`t say she ruined it.
Oh hi there sorry. I was just predicting how many "I`m next!" and "Lucky kid!" comments are going to appear in these pages.
To all those saying men don`t get it, we do, we just prefer to make jokes because it isn`t really relevant.
To all those saying things about how serious this is, what do you expect those of us who don`t have tho money to fly over to Africa do? If you fund a trip, I`ll go and help the people in need.
The one chance us girlies get to make a sexist comment for a change....men totally wont understand this, and they will mock it and make childish jokes..women will understand it.
She could feed a whole tribe, but instead she feeds just one baby. Whatever....