Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
there are so many glitches with this game
but you know what? I LIKE IT - despite all that
and unusually for a glitchy game I want to keep playing over and over
1. The castles beams can fall pretty far then just get stuck and don`t fall when hit again.
2. Having to start over is a complete pain in the ass.
3. The highscores box will open whether or not you reset and if you close it, it closes your current game and you have to start over
4. If you click the reset button you have to click on the game again to get the trebuchet to fire
1. The castle, when off-balance, is just a tad too hard to take down. It leans, but holds strong.
2. Being forced to start over when you fail to score enough points, instead of simply resetting and starting the level over (or being bumped back only a single level, as some games do) makes for repetitive, dull gameplay.
3. I didn`t advance far enough to use the other materials, but the large rock boulder was tough to figure out in my limited number of attempts.
4. It doesn`t seem as though timing my release varies the trajectory of the projectile very much. I end up hitting exactly the same spot over and over. I think there might be a set number of paths for the missile to travel.
This is close to being a GREAT game. The graphics are fine, and a few tweaks plus the ability to stay on a level, would make the difference.