Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
And we have the Shamwow.
And wow, Shamwow.
So useful and... handy and... shammy!
Those commercials made me so hungry. They`re tasty looking food...
Oh man now I want nachos.
so i dont buy.the only infomercial thing i ever go (by i, i mean my gma for xmas lol) was one of those black board looking things where you use this stick to draw on it and then press it down and it simply wipes away.
yea not so much. i was like 7 when i got it and you have to press really hard to draw and even harder to erase.
As for the Mighty Putty, really? It worked?Hmm.
guess its time to take a break from you folks.
1. Magic Bullet - Gift from friend. Works all right, but it`s got a ridiculously tiny area of use, and judging from retail prices, certainly not worth the money.
2. Shamwow - Bought myself. Regret every moment of it. Works about as well as a felt blanket.
3. Hercules Hook - Bought myself. Work great. Love `em.
4. Mighty Putty - Bought myself. Works great, but I don`t see the price equaling the quality of the thing. Unless you do a lot of home improvement or heavy-duty things like that, don`t get it.
5. Pocket Fisherman - Gift. Novelty. Blah.
6. Grabit - Borrowed from friend. Love it. Want one myself, but I don`t do enough handy work.
7. OxiClean - Bought myself. It`s okay, but I prefer Tide.
8. Bug Zapper - Gift from friend. Broke after three bugs.
9. Little Giant - Borrowed from friend. Seemed to work fine, but dang heavy.
10. Green Bags - Bought myself. They suck hard. Don`t ever purchase.
I can`t help but feel that this guy is advertising...