Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
Okay, and now I`m sick of the word "yawn." ARGH!
I can`t remember where I saw this but apparently, yawning sends more oxygen to the heart which means that you have more blood going to muscles and makes you more alert or something.
Then when other humans/animals see this, they`re primal instinct kicks in and they`re bodies take it as a sign that there is a need to be alert (i.e. A predator) and so yawn to keep themselves ready for whatever.
I think it was Discovery Channel lol
Also, they admit that poppy seeds do in fact mimic drug use(on a drug screen). So, I don`t see why they are calling it a myth. I assume the myth busted was that poppy seeds could intoxicate a person, but again, sloppy writing.
Auuugh, every time I hear this I want to scream! Of course there is gravity!
And I did not yawn!
I want to yawn now.
Omg I yawned
I`m not yawning...
I am SO SICK of the 10% of the brain myth. Whenever someone tries to convince me that they`re psychic, they`ll say that they simply use the other 90% of the brain.
It`s like people believe that scientists have no idea what 90% of the brain does.
So I like this link.
1. Knew2. Knew3. PHYSICS! How fun! Knew.4. Obvious in the first place.5. Mmmm boobies... Huh? What? Oh, already knew.6. Knew.7. Knew.8. Mmmm Animals, tasty. Knew.9. Didn`t know but it was obvious.10. Knew.11. *Yawn* Knew.12. Don`t care.
Great, I feel smart!