Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
I agree. But since I can`t vote, it doesn`t matter..
I want somebody who will appoint justices that do not have a loose interpretation of the constitution, but rather a very strict one. Congress`s responsibilities all lie in Article 1, Section 8. The rest are reserved for the people and the states to decide. Neither McCain nor Obama represents that point of view.
Consider, the next president may also be appointing the next 3 Supreme Court Justices, that WILL MAKE A DIRECT difference in your and my future. Do you really want a group of people who believe water boarding isn`t torture deciding YOUR rights.
listen to the bear children, stop being non-nice individuals
Oh, and zionred... we have had Repulican rule in all three branches of government for most of the last 8 years... and guess what? The country is in the poo. THAT is why I am voting Democratic!----------------I hate to break it to ya, Wundt, but it won`t make a damn bit of difference. The only switch that will be made by voting difference is that spending will be increased at home, and POSSIBLY (though probably not) decreased overseas. If you want somebody who will bring the government back to basics, you`re going to have to go past the 2 major parties, and unfortunately, it looks like we`re going to get one of the two.
Mark my words: in Obama`s term (or McCain`s) the dollar bubble will burst and all hell will break loose. Our $9 trillion in debt will come due and our currency will be so inflated, that your purchasing power will be gone. The dollar has anemia, and it`s going to have to eat a lot of red meat to fix it. (I know, that made no sense.)
Oh, and zionred... we have had Repulican rule in all three branches of government for most of the last 8 years... and guess what? The country is in the poo. THAT is why I am voting Democratic!
As long as you vote democrat... you can still spout those sarcastic double entendres for all I care. But hey, just cause I`m in mood:
1.Yes, if the government is competent they would of course be more suited than you, given that they should be experts at dealing with finance and you`re not. You`re just too busy electing braindead mor*ons to know that.------------------If they really knew anything about finances, why did they create the Federal Reserve and reduce the value of the dollar to the point where $1 today is the same as about 3-4 cents during the time before the Federal Reserve.
Sure, the guy seems to be a neoconservative Hannitized zombie, but your line of thinking isn`t much better.
14. You kind of came of a little ‘Scroogean’ there, but once again. Obama is by no means you communist. He’s as much a capitalist as most of us.
15. If only we could get the good ones to operate on the less wealthy… Nah, what am I saying? Kick those wastes of space to the curb…
16. Bravo. Clap, clap. You’re my hero.
17. Well, I for one am not for change. Me, Skip and Weasel are going to Trixie’s Diner to have some sodas’s and watch Fox News. They’re rad!
So there. Good to get that of my chest…
Ah, fu*ck it
7. Once again, if you stop electing incompetent goobers for office, then yes, the government would.
8. Right-wingers get idiotically offended way more, so you just shot yourself in the foot.
9. Homosexuality. Incest. Once again, exactly the same. Man you’re on fire!
10. Wouldn’t you know it? I’m 26 already! I was conceived around New Year, so there, that’s where my life began right?
11. Right… being a leftist country brings about more pollution… Man, you’re getting kind of lost, aren’t you? Take a breath now, you can do it…
12. Cool, the terrorist are targeting your house? Wow!
13. Every church speech is political. Period.
(didn`t notice there were more points... wouldn`t have started commenting point by point had I noticed - oh well...)
1.Yes, if the government is competent they would of course be more suited than you, given that they should be experts at dealing with finance and you`re not. You`re just too busy electing braindead mor*ons to know that.
2. Was that supposed to be funny? Was it your cryptic way of being a closeted racist? That was just weird...
3. For the life of me, I will never understand how `liberal` is an insult. Also, since that never happened, that`s just a dumb example.
4. Oil companies profit 4% from each gallon of gas? LOLOLOLOLOLOL (dear god man, please...)
5. A couple of polar bears. The inevitable colapse of the entire planet`s ecosystem. Yeah, same thing. Nothing wrong there.
6. There`s absolutely no one who believes that. It`s just the lesser of two evils, and an impossible choice brought upon by republican incompetence.
zionred do you really believe what ur saying? It`s so out of it I have to ask.
Mih. I`m not big on politics.
It looked very much like the child was frightened by the mascot. Watch the video again: The mascot reaches out his hand at the same time the kid begins to back away....
I`m voting Democrat because: I believe that I don`t want Doctors who were at the top of their classes to operate on me. I want a government employee who makes $50k a year and couldn`t hack it as a contractor or an engineer.
I`m voting Democrat because: I believe that people who can`t tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don`t start driving a Prius.
I`m voting Democrat because: I REALLY believe there is no bias in the media. I`m All for CHANGE!!!
I`m voting Democrat because: freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
I`m voting Democrat because: I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I`m going to marry my Brother.
I`m voting Democrat because: I`m not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
I`m voting Democrat because: I don`t want to eat poison food and drink dirty water. We all know Republicans love that stuff. Ever wonder why the most left wing country in the World (China) is the most polluted?
I`m voting Democrat because: I believe that when the terrorists don`t have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don`t want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.
I`m voting Democrat because: I believe that churches should only be allowed for political speeches.
I`m voting Democrat because: I believe white people need to spend their time at the back of the bus.
I`m voting Democrat because: I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.
I`m voting Democrat because: I believe oil companies` profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn`t.
I`m voting Democrat because: I believe that paying $4.00 a gallon or more is no reason to drill for the mountain of oil we are sitting on in THIS country. We wouldn`t want to have to move a couple of Polar bears now would we?
I`m voting Democrat because: when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they`re doing because they now think we`re good people
Not as funny as I thought it would be. :\
Seriously though, he was just shy and scared to be in the middle of loads of people and decided to go