Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
the music sucked....
I`m going to shoot ever made these idiotic time wasters, who`s with me?
22. two hours ago it was not 7:25. (caps missing)Answer: FalseReal answer: False. The hour hand should not be right on the nine.
23. The Sun is a Star. (unnecessary caps)Answer: TrueReal answer: True
24. Some tsunamis can move at 1000 mph.Answer: FalseReal answer: False. None have been recorded so far.
25. An alligator is a prehistoric animal.Answer: TrueReal answer: True. Most animals are prehistoric, including humans – the inventors of history.
17. In order to vaporize waterthe water needs to be heated to 539 cal/gm. (needs punctuation, needs a space, g is the abbreviation for gram)Answer: TrueReal answer: True
18. Columbus treated the native americans greatly on his arrival in americas. (caps missing, meaning ambiguous)Answer: FalseReal answer: False. American Indians generally disparage Columbus.
19. You tube is owned by google. (caps missing)Answer: TrueReal answer: True
20. This is question number 19.Answer: TrueReal answer: False. It`s 20.
12. 9 P 2 = 48Answer: FalseReal answer: False. P(9, 2) = 72. I assume that this is a permutation problem.
13. The answer to the equation would be X = 7 (needs punctuation, solution not answer)Answer: TrueReal answer: True
14. Red + blue = purpleAnswer: FalseReal answer: True
15. There are approxamatly 6 billon people currently living on the earth. (caps missing, approximately misspelled, billion misspelled)Answer: TrueReal answer: False. Since February, 2006 the best estimate of world population, rounded to the nearest billion, is 7 billion.
7. The Compass pointed south on the third Spin. (unnecessary caps)Answer: FalseReal answer: False
8. DVD stands for Direct Video Disk.Answer: FalseReal answer: True, if you want it to be. There is not a universal agreement on what DVD means. "Digital Versatile Disc" or "Digital Video Disc" are two possibilities.
9. Most of the time Nutritional information is based on a 3,000 calorie diet. (unnecessary caps)Answer: FalseReal answer: The first five items I looked at in my pantry use 2,000 calories, so it is false at my house at least.
10. “oink, oink said the pig”The sentance above contains an onomatopoeia. (caps missing, needs punctuation, sentence is misspelled)Answer: TrueReal answer: True
(For my browser, the notebook paper graphic was black instead of white, so the black text did not show.)
SimpleVery simple questions designed for true or false begginners. (beginners is misspelled)
1. In the video the circle was moving counter-Clockwise. (unnecessary caps)Answer: FalseReal answer: False
2. The Absolute value of -3 is -3. (unnecessary caps)Answer: FalseReal answer: False
3. Five Star Built Strong to last long. (caps missing)Answer: TrueReal answer: It is true that the slogan for Mead’s Five Star line of school supplies is “Built Strong To Last Long.” Whether or not the claim is truthful is unknown.
4. Earth is closer to the sun during the summer. (caps missing)Answer: FalseReal answer: Earth`s perihelion occurs around January 3 – winter in the northern hemisphere and summer in the southern.
5. Samuel clemens is most commonly know as Mark Twain. (caps m
WHOSE summer? earth is farther from the sun in northern hemisphere`s summer and closest in southern hemisphere`s... bleh
120x-45x-10x = 5(25x-9x-2x)is equal because:120, 45 and 10 can all be divided by 5, so 5 is the COMMON FACTOR. obviously x stays the same as it is a letter. after that you put the equation, which is now divided by 5 into brackets, with the 5 outside brackets.[/quote]
LOL!! Did you fail math? 5 times 25 is 125 not 120 . Therefore the question is false.
p=t,f,t,f q=t,t,f,f ~p=f,t,f,t ~q=f,f,t,t
The point is though that it`s not summer because the earth has moved closer to the sun. It`s summer because of the way the light spreads when it hits the earth due to the tilted axis.
And yes, I had to look it up and was completely wrong, but am not ashamed to admit that :P At least I knew it wasn`t bcause the earth was closer? :P
They used incorrect grammar in one of the questions, so I got it wrong because I said it was false.
Umm sorry, the earth revolves around the sun in an eliptical shape, or oval. so this test FAILs and i guess you do too cherry.
and i think it is closer at winter/summer sertrbl, im not sure though... its been a while since i had to remember it in school so you could be right...
So that question was false... The earth doesn`t move, it spins."but the earth DOES move. it revolves around the sun. and its orbit isn`t circular, so the distance does change. but if i remember correctly, its only actually closer in the fall and spring.
So that question was false... The earth doesn`t move, it spins.
10, 13 (it doesn`t make sense, it could be either T or F), 14, 21, 23, 25. So the maximum score is actually 76%.
12 is right only if you take the `primary colours` to be red, yellow and blue, which is correct for subtractive combinations of colours, such as for dyes/paints/printing.7 was just pointless.
They didn`t say 5 wasn`t the common factor, they just meant that 120 divided by 5 is 24, not 25, which makes the question wrong.
Below a 70% in my school means fail.
so they cant be the same since 125 is different than 120 ad x never changes.
>_________< Makes no sense.
Yeah. Didn`t like the quiz. (No, I wouldn`t be saying that if I got 90%.)
120x-45x-10x = 5(25x-9x-2x) is equal because:120, 45 and 10 can all be divided by 5, so 5 is the COMMON FACTOR. obviously x stays the same as it is a letter. after that you put the equation, which is now divided by 5 into brackets, with the 5 outside brackets.
Not a well put together game, it took way to long to load for how simple it was, there were multiple spelling errors, and the questions were "meh."
I kinda wish he would, too.
the double negative things were retarded too "is it not true that these are not the three primary colors"
doesn`t that mean it is true ._.
and there were 3 adjectives in that sentence
ok "it is not not true that it is not a good idea to stick your finger into an electrical socket"
3 negatives = 1 negative = it`s not a good idea
apparently this guy thinks it is and I kinda wish after doing this that he would
Bet he didn`t know half of the answers himself.
and I`m SURE that some of those questions were wrong. And I think he spelled "onomatopoeia" wrong.
Still, I got an 80%, so why am I complaining?
Correct: 13Incorrect: 12
How is that a fail? It`s 2 points above the pasing grade!
And there were a whole bunch of questions involving `not` that he got wrong.