Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
But I know absolutly nothing about baseball. so I guessed randomly for that one. Actually, I guessed randomly on about 3 of them...
and just to make some people feel stupider, i am 13 years old
bah pathetic, many of you couldnt beat a 13 year old at an online intelligence test =P
just kidding, these things have no direct relation to your intelligence, just your ability to comprehend stupid trick questions ^_^
huhhow does that work?
"water" can`t "melt", Ice can.what was hard about the addition one?how could you get that to anything other than 4100, I don`t get it...
If you want to point out a mistake in a post that clearly isn`t serious, point out how I spelt Millennium wrong. Doh!
...I wonder which one I got wrong....
The 2nd person is now 3rd and youre 2nd
2. 40 + 30 + 20 + 10 = 100 so the answer is cabbage.
3. Well, it all depends on how many guys are finally ready to admit that baseball is gay and come out of the closet.
4. Only one. Smarch.
5. Well, thanks to the Millenium bug we got an "old year" of 1900 and not 2000, so here Christmas came first.
6. None of the above. You`re a junkie and pop `em all there and then. Who really listens to their doctor anyway?
7. 0 degrees Celcius is the melting point of water. It can be a liquid at this temp. So 0 Celcius.
8. Well, Mr. Hole does enjoy eating dirt, so inside him there are 9 cubic feet of the stuff. They should have capitalised his name, tut tut.
9. Clearly K. Very few people forget to put the silent "K" in alphabetk. Just shows the poor education these days. Sigh.
I can`t remember what I put as the answers now either.
I had to guess the baseball one, how am I, an Icelander, to have any idea about how many outs there are in an inning... I don`t even know what that is, lol
2. Simple math, no need to explain.
3. Six outs, 3 in the top of the inning, 3 in the bottom.
4. 12, they all have 28 days.
5. New years comes before Christmas, every year. So, none of the above.
6. You take one, wait 30, take one, wait 30, take one, wait 30, take one, wait 30, take one. 30x4 = 2 hours.
7. 30C is the only temperature that wouldn`t result in the water being frozen...duh.
8. There isn`t any dirt in a hole..otherwise it wouldn`t be a hole.
9. alphabeT <==== The answer is T
Eh, the same questions that always appear on these kinds of things. Laaaame.
Toook me a minute to relise it was one of those really annoying quizzes, when it`s too easy to be true.
Oh and 7/9 - missed the baseball one `cause I`m not American, and the whole one got me. The rest were okay
1. 2nd place...you replace the person in 2nd2.4100...20+30+10+40=100 not 10003. 6... half an inning has 3 outs... 1 whole inning has 64.12... all months have 28 days...to get 31 days in a month, you need to have atleast 285.none of the above...new years is always before christmas..january 1...december 256. 2 hours...do the math... 1:00,1st 1:30,2nd 2:00,3rd 2:30, 4th 3:00,5th 7. 30 celsius... all the other temps. are below freezing8. none of the above...no dirt in a hole9. t....the word "alphabeT"
hope it helps
Is that good or bad?
Eh. Oh well.
I wish I knew what I got wrong.