Alanis Morissette Does My Humps

Submitted by: lenedeer 10 years ago in Funny

A new look at My Humps.
There are 126 comments:
Female 920
Um... wow...
0
Reply
Female 18
HAHAHAHAHAHAaa... o god that is so weird!
the end was funny! how sweet haha...
nice!
xXx
0
Reply
Female 32
i thought that that was the whiniest bit of music that i have ever heard - it just got painful and alanis should stick 2 her music and leave all that bs that is my humps alone because that was so terrible i wanted 2 gouge out my eyes and tear off my ears
0
Reply
Female 430
Wow, she`s hot now!
0
Reply
Female 117
one word, and maybe a few more later: LOL.
myyyyyyyy huuuuuuuummmmmmmmmpssssssssssss
0
Reply
Male 68
This version is brilliant and really shows how laughable the original is. This parody video made me laugh so hard I nearly cried, best thing I`ve seen/heard in ages. I love the way she says "Gabbana", like she hates that brand more than anything and bites her teeth together for having to mention it lol.
0
Reply
Female 670
actually i like it weird but good
i dont know weird lol
0
Reply
Female 576
that was really scary.

i hate this song.

0
Reply
Male 84
"Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:45:44 AM
God! I`m EmO n stuff but god she aint emo and it really sounds it ... it sounds like she has been drowning in a pit of darkness for ages but then again its good...."

Hunnibuns. Please go die in a fire. Never post comments again. As harsh as It sounds, people really do hate the things you say that much. And by you, I mean you and the other 50 thousand "original" people like you.

I may sound like a hypocrite, bas I hate internet slurring, but seriously. Piss off.

0
Reply
Male 4,246
I read the description, and couldn`t even imagine what it would sound like. Then I watched the video (the whole time asking myself "WTF?!?!"), and now I can`t get the song out of my head.
It`s commonly known the `original` (for lack of a better term) song is dance-club-fresh and substance-free. This version really drives home the point, for those sad people who don`t quite get it.
0
Reply
Female 359
The song, imho, makes it easier for you to actually hear the stupid lyrics and how overdramatic and skewed the whole thing is. Alanis is an amazing singer (one of my idols in terms of voice) and this video was her way of expressing how repetitive and annoying most of the music like that is. Notice when it`s slowed down and you can understand what they`re saying, how much the repetitiveness pisses you off? It`s like that with almost all of the songs in the genre, a bunch of testosterone-soaked crack anthems. Oh, and don`t forget the bling.
0
Reply
Male 4,012
I`m surprised to see so many people take this video seriously...
0
Reply
Male 1,704
one guy hsoudl do summit liek taht n it aint her, one guess who.

-white n nerdy- etc etc etc.

0
Reply
Female 24
not really that funny. Songs kind of annoying, btu damn it gets stuck in your head :/
0
Reply
Female 560
wow that was annoying as the real song
0
Reply
Male 907
shpending?

Anyone else here that?!?!? It`s at 1:52.
Hahah, it made me laugh XD

0
Reply
Female 454
funny chick

MAH LAHHHHHHHHHVELY LAAAAYDEE LUUUUUUHHHMMMPPPSS.....

0
Reply
Male 896
Why is it so sad?
0
Reply
Female 243
I nearly fell asleep
0
Reply
Female 287
hey i liked it ^.^
0
Reply
Female 1,496
Manorroid wants to drat me. Look, he is already flirting.

By the way, I was the most popular girl in high school. I think it was my HUGE tits, or maybe it was the fact I was the only connection for the "good poo" after the cops raided our school.

0
Reply
Female 294
I would never listen to this in my spare time. But I think that`s the point.
Great job. I love her.
0
Reply
Male 366
both versions are pretty tedious, to put it lightly.
0
Reply
Female 137
hahahaha, that was really great :D
btw, PayN8tention lol!!
0
Reply
Male 321
my humps is the most retarded song ever written.
0
Reply
Male 2,513
That was painful.

Agree that it was a hundred times better than the original.

0
Reply
Female 738
Wow- I at first was frightened, but then saw the incredible humor in this... I loved how she kept beating on the dudes for groping her- it was a nice touch:)
0
Reply
Female 27
Groogle, how can you think any of that stuff is true? Do you have no respect for women? Just reread your comment and think about what you wrote.

As for the Alanis Morrisette video, would all you just relax? It was a joke. It was a parody of a terrible song. Don`t say this video was terrible because you hate the original song, it just shows that you didn`t get the point of the video. There was no message here, it was JUST a parody and nothing more.

Why is it possible for all of you to completely understand something like "Lazy Sunday" but not a parody of a song you don`t like.

0
Reply
Male 193
Both versions suck.
0
Reply
Male 284
My ears are bleeding now although I didn`t punch my speakers like I did when I heard the original one.
0
Reply
Female 190
[quote]On 4/3/2007 5:19:28 PM pysco_chick wrote: On 4/3/2007 6:47:47 AM icequeen84 wrote: People not understanding satire is funnier than the video itself. I think the satire made their brains break. [/quote]

If only that actually happened, the world may be a better place.

0
Reply
Female 1
Oh My God... She Needs To Go Lay Down
0
Reply
Female 306
interesting.
0
Reply
Female 401
She rocks.
0
Reply
Female 1,397
ahahahahaha that was fuc**king halirious
0
Reply
Male 105
this could be a great bit of satire if it didnt make me want to shove a pointy stick in my ears.
0
Reply
Male 907
Alanis is my favorite. What an awesome chick.

^^^ditto. She can be a little crazy but her songs are something I grew up listening to....along with Spice Girls and god knows what!

....I could have grown up to be an entirely different person had my girl cousins not sabotaged me at such an early age :-/

0
Reply
Female 221
I don`t know if I hated this one or the original one more? This one seemed like a joke. Around 2:06 left, this guy is stretchig up or doing something, I forget, but he is very pale and ugly and a bit chubby lol, and the way his jacket comes up it makes the video look like a joke. Actually I thik I like this version better than the original because it shows how stupid the orginial lyrics are now that you can understand them.
0
Reply
Male 308
"A new look at My Humps." I almost don`t want to even look after hearing it described that way. lol
0
Reply
Male 382
Wonderful parody. Oddly catchy too.
0
Reply
Female 24
im kinda speechless....but kickass nonetheless!
0
Reply
Male 2,510
white chicks and gang signs!
0
Reply
Male 2,510
wow jimspade your pic is so gay HAHA!
0
Reply
Female 55
If I was a guy and I saw a girl dressed like a slut I would be unimpressed, I wouldn`t touch her.

The problem is guys (not all of them) need to grow up. They`re very childish, especially concerning sex.

0
Reply
Female 280
WOW.
0
Reply
Female 416
yea okkkkkk. BTW has any one seen G-unit?
0
Reply
Female 55
Haha. So much better than anything that you`d see on snl nowadays.
0
Reply
Female 12
that was awesome...i loved it!<3
0
Reply
Female 222
that was reallllly wierd
0
Reply
Male 312
"And Groogle, you`re not immature, just bass-ackwards. Men like you are the reason people still use the "it was ok to rape her because she looked pretty" excuse in court."

haha oh wow are you for real?

0
Reply
Female 173
well... a lil` long, but i guess it`s alright
0
Reply
Male 1,825
is that real or is she just bored cause no1 has any work for her crappy music
0
Reply
Male 126
somehow it made me feel nausious, nervous, twitchy, sick.... i always get that when i hear/see alanis morissette :s
0
Reply
Female 1,596
o.0 WTF?!?!
0
Reply
Female 4,447
Oh, I loved that! Hurray for satire!
0
Reply
Male 5,094
Oh my god, make it stop, please make it stop, I can`t laugh anymore, it hurts so much, I can`t stop laughing, make it stop!
0
Reply
Female 220
[quote]On 4/3/2007 6:47:47 AM icequeen84 wrote: People not understanding satire is funnier than the video itself.[/quote]


I think the satire made their brains break.

0
Reply
Female 1,062
Best thing I`ve seen all day.
0
Reply
Female 98
Scarry thing is that it sounded somewhat nice.
0
Reply
Male 580
Hah. Funny.

I love hearing songs like that done slow.
Reminds me of Adam and Andrew`s Hollaback Girl.

0
Reply
Female 35
In my opinion that version was ten times better than the original.
0
Reply
Female 1,252
Eh ;-/
0
Reply
Female 526
ALANIS IS GOD!

oh..it`s so touching. almost made me cry.
she`s awesome.

0
Reply
Female 190
Well isn`t this ironic...
0
Reply
Female 182
how depressin!
0
Reply
Male 693
This is so FUNNY!!! "Whatcha gonna do with all that asssss? All that asss inside them jeans?" :-D
0
Reply
Male 407
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:45:44 AM
God! I`m EmO n stuff but god she aint emo and it really sounds it ... it sounds like she has been drowning in a pit of darkness for ages but then again its good....

If you say your emo, your as far away as emo can get. Your a poser

0
Reply
Female 35
It was pretty, but I like the original song better, not because of the lyrics, but I can`t stand slow music.
0
Reply
Female 2,220
Haha this is awsome.
This is REAL talent.
0
Reply
Male 1,228
I`ve always hated this song.
And this didnt help.
0
Reply
Male 1,420
"Males that dont touch you when you do these things are eighter scared of retaliation or maybe it`s because they find you too ugly."
or, its because some males have a sence of decency and willpower. not all guys revert to "primal instincts" when they see an attractive female.
although i do admit that girls who dress like trash should be prepared to be treated as such.
0
Reply
Female 606
I love Alanis and all but this video is really stupid and it annoyed the heck out of me!
0
Reply
Female 163
It was supposed to be funny, but it depressed me anyway.
0
Reply
Male 1
I agree, icequeen84.
0
Reply
Female 1,468
[quote]On 4/3/2007 7:13:52 AM HappyNoodle wrote: "People not understanding satire is funnier than the video itself." Couldn`t agree more.[/quote]

Exactly. Some poeple are just clueless.

0
Reply
Female 127
This was definatly amusing. I got a smile out of it, anyways.
0
Reply
Male 340
S H I T ! ! ! !
0
Reply
Male 340
one word... poo.. although i only watch it for maybe 10 seconds.. but i imagine it only got more anoying as it went on
0
Reply
Female 1,784
beautiful *tears up*
0
Reply
Female 1,403
What`s the point in having a song about lady lumps if you`re just going to pancake them in a sequined tube top?
0
Reply
Male 561
^^^But a catchy beat
0
Reply
Male 561
no matter what a song says nobody cares as long as it has a beat to it for example

I hate country but heard this song on the radio at work its tim magraw has a catchy beat but i took a day and read the lyrics and read this

"And he said some day I hope you get the chance
To live like you were dieing"

pretty depressing song

0
Reply
Male 225
To sunnysongbrd

If you honestly think it`s ok to flirt and not see it through, you are just a teaser, I know I`m only 16, but i Have been through the whole thing, I promise you, men look for the slightest signs that I woman likes them, anything at all, whether that be flicking there hair or hugging you alot, it makes a man`s mind go crazy.

However I do strongly agree with your comment on when a woman says no, she means it.

0
Reply
Female 601
That song makes me want to stab babies, no matter who it`s sung by.
0
Reply
Male 1,024
haha.
0
Reply
Male 1,385
amazing, freakin fantastic
0
Reply
Male 163
"On 4/3/2007 4:18:02 AM Devi3000 wrote: I had no idea that song could be worse. Alanis, another whiney Canadian the world could do without.

Wow! You`re comments are always so cool and so awesome! So edgy and sassy! Always insightful and entertaining.
All those kids that picked on you in high school...they just never had a chance to really see the real you."

Manorrd, you are my god! I was itching to tell that girl to stop trying to be cool by over-using swear words and feeling constant contempt for the world, but you took the words right out of my mouth.

0
Reply
Female 2,552
LMAO hilarious. I love Alanis Morissette - she has such a good voice!
0
Reply
Female 532
But otherwise, this song is a great social commentary, and I applaud it for simply existing
0
Reply
Female 532
*sigh* (why put a 1000 character max on comments and then only show 980 characters???)

my last phrase was "not seeing it through"

0
Reply
Female 532
I never said anything about girls teasing being alright. I`m jsut saying that Groogle`s comment coincides with the whole "she was teasing so it was ok to rape her, she asked for it defense"

I don`t necessarily understand why girls feel the need to show off their skin, but I know I`ve teased myself a few times, and when a male is told not to touch, he better not touch. It is, in fact, illegal to touch, and its the same way if you reverse the genders.

Its not about girls "refusing to see it through", its about them saying no. I flirt all the time, and yes, guys get butt-hurt when I don`t make anything of it, but if they dare try to touch me after I`ve said no, the cops get called. It should be that way all of the time, but because of the macho backlash against feminism, most women can`t or won`t stand up for themselves in this situation...

Its sad that guys think that certain clothes are an explicit invitation to feel a girl up and harrass her for "not seei

0
Reply
Male 21
Also, this takes the context out of the original song. The point of the original song WAS to be a superficial club song with a catchy beat.
0
Reply
Female 432
The new song; the melody and all was nice...
Now let`s switch those lyrics!
0
Reply
Male 21
Feeling someone up on the dance floor is not rape sunnysongbrd. Girls who dress slutty so they can flirt and get attention so they can feel good about themselves and then refuse to see it through are called teases. You seem to think its unacceptable for a man to move in on a girl dancing, but ok for a girl to screw with a mans head, if anyone needs to re-adjust their thinking, it`s definitely you.

About this song, it was a good satire, most of the songs today rely on a catchy beat to hook in listeners, completely disregarding lyrics.

0
Reply
Male 210
I feel sad now!
0
Reply
Female 345
What`s the problem with all you people always complaining about "emo this" and "emo that" in every second post? Got nothing else to say? }-)

It was better than the original. Though the original was a really crappy piece of ... well ... crap ;)

0
Reply
Female 50
groogle why would anyone lecture they know they could never out type you in a argument :P
0
Reply
Male 4,745
Alanis is cool.
0
Reply
Female 532
I really liked the statement this made, and I simply can`t believe that its real... I mean, somebody famous actually appreciates that pop culture is full of crap??? Wow, Alanis... I love you!

And Groogle, you`re not immature, just bass-ackwards. Men like you are the reason people still use the "it was ok to rape her because she looked pretty" excuse in court. Wake up and see that sometimes a woman wants to look sexy, and may even want to flirt, but that NO MATTER WHAT, if she gets upset when you go to far, its TIME TO STOP.

See you in jail, muth4drataaaaa!

0
Reply
Female 26
"People not understanding satire is funnier than the video itself."

Couldn`t agree more.

0
Reply
Female 316
Well said, icequeen84.
0
Reply
Male 2,372
[quote]On 4/3/2007 4:18:02 AM Devi3000 wrote: I had no idea that song could be worse. Alanis, another whiney Canadian the world could do without. [/quote]
Wow! You`re comments are always so cool and so awesome! So edgy and sassy! Always insightful and entertaining.

All those kids that picked on you in high school...they just never had a chance to really see the real you.

0
Reply
Female 190
People not understanding satire is funnier than the video itself.
0
Reply
Female 71
God! I`m EmO n stuff but god she aint emo and it really sounds it ... it sounds like she has been drowning in a pit of darkness for ages but then again its good....|-(
0
Reply
Male 212
definatly illistrates how patheticly lyrical it is
0
Reply
Female 34
its just making fun of the original... why you gotta complicate matters with theories of alanis making a point blah blah just enjoyyy the muuuusic
0
Reply
Male 4,012
that was... odd.
0
Reply
Female 630
hahaha
sounds like the fricking death march
0
Reply
Male 32
Maybe it`s just because I love it when stuff is redone so that it is slower or rearranged so that it fits into a classier genre (witness Richard Cheese) but I far preferred that to the origional. However, I never listened to the origional the whole way through, and I doubt I`ll ever listen to this again.
0
Reply
Female 1,228
That video was crap. Really awful :-(
the new song however, I loved, if you dont listen to the words, just the tune and whatnot, it`s really soothing.
She has a great voice and this is better than the original.
0
Reply
Male 49
Alanis is one of those love her/hate her artists--few hang in the middle territory. I love her and have for years--more passion than others that may have a technically "better" voice--i.e. Mariah. JaLacoab is dead on. And for all of those that think "You Otta Know" is just a pissed off whiner, try listening to the lyrics, but this time, imagine that the song is about abortion and all the "support" she got from the guy that "loved" her. (And before folks freak out at that comment, I just want to say it`s my interpretation). And if you are a fan, give the track a listen to see if you agree.

Alanis is smart, talented and interesting. At the top of the list of famous people I`d like to meet.

I really didn`t "enjoy" this version (or that piece of trash original), but she certainly made it her own. Love Her!

0
Reply
Male 315
When Alanis sang it, I listened to the lyrics for the first time, and what a load of misogynistic crap it was.
"women should be like strippers and men should pay for them"
It`s nothing new, but it`s still horrible
0
Reply
Female 95
Alanis needs a smack. She drives me mad.
0
Reply
Female 1,496
I had no idea that song could be worse. Alanis, another whiney Canadian the world could do without. Fergie is a tranny too.
0
Reply
Female 2,695
i agree with jebler.
0
Reply
Male 1,142
that was just as good as the original. thats not a complement to either.
0
Reply
Male 2,216
Sounded more like Enya mixed with Dido.
0
Reply
Male 1,647

The point she made is that the song is promoting a bunch of bs - just a bunch of `bling` and zero substance.

I don`t know if the lyrics are matched up exactly with the original song, but either way it doesn`t matter. Alanis was just making the point that all that non-substance is bs, just a bunch of superficialness and worthless. I don`t think they `meant` to cut the emo/laugh. I think it drove home the point that all that drama over `bling` and `hot and sexy` is just stupid.

0
Reply
Male 2,172
JaLacaob... what point did she made?

She started laughing at how emo she was at the end. Im pretty sure it was supposed to be cut or something.

If she dont want to get touched then dont go dance or expose yourself... and im not saying go wear a burqa or hijab but there`s a line in between. If you wear see through clothing or strings that barely covers your parts dont expect me not to get an erection.

And dont give me the "Oh Groogle you`re so immature" speech because it`s not going to work. Males that dont touch you when you do these things are eighter scared of retaliation or maybe it`s because they find you too ugly.

You seek appreciation and that`s understandable but when we didn`t humped something for weeks and you come near us and start spreading your legs and rubbing your kiwi dont be so surprised if you see some mayo come out of our pants.

0
Reply
Female 442
I`m really scared.
0
Reply
Male 1,647

Right on, Alanis. About time someone makes a point about that s--t song.
0
Reply
Female 447
Alanis is my favorite. What an awesome chick.
0
Reply
Female 152
Hahaha! It just doesn`t fit!
0
Reply
Male 312
holy drat this is real?!
0
Reply
Female 153
This seems to have spread like wildfire, all of my friends had already messaged me with it and posted to Livejournal and whatnot. I thought it was pretty bada$$ed.
0
Reply
Female 8
Link: Alanis Morissette Does My Humps [Rate Link] - A new look at My Humps.
0
Reply