Luckiest Man Alive

Submitted by: buddy 11 years ago in Entertainment
/media/42720_luckiestmanalive.wmv
Wow, hard to believe he survived that crash.
There are 158 comments:
Female 221
holy effin crap!
0
Reply
Female 348
wow that car must be like super safe i want one cause i know once i get my license im gonna crash
0
Reply
Male 2
Wow
0
Reply
Female 2,552
..Woah.
And this got a lot of posts!
0
Reply
Female 340
lol mexican superman. good one!
0
Reply
Male 160
we stand in awe of that which can not be seen
0
Reply
Female 1,065
holy.. crap O_O;
0
Reply
Male 49
reminds me of UNBREAKABLE by m. night shamalan
0
Reply
Female 670
omg wow i can`t believe it!!!
0
Reply
Male 160
Wow. Happy for him!
0
Reply
Male 142
That was one of the most insane things I have ever seen in my life... I`d be screwed in that situation, though. Knowing that I was in a flattened car underneath thousands of pounds of steel would worry me enough to kill me.
0
Reply
Female 403
incredible... man... just. wow.
0
Reply
Female 32
HOW THE?????
0
Reply
Male 45
However, evolution happens when something threatens its survival. Can anyone evolutionist tell me what scientific reasoning there was for this "ancestor" to evolve into both monkeys and us. Just listen how ridiculous that is.

The Bible says the invisible things of God shows he exist, look at the stars, trees, animals, plants, mountains, planets...Your telling me this was a spontaneous coincidence. Trust me there is a God, I talked to Him this morning. I love you all, and I`m no better and I`m not downing non-believers. Just have faith, and just think, what if....

0
Reply
Male 45
God does exist...you want scientific proof. Well you can`t prove God like you can`t prove atoms, but there are things that are statistically impossible. Take for example the 500+ prophecies that have came to pass from men 2000 years ago. How did Psalms 22 prophecy our Savior dying on a cross, when in fact crucifiction had not even been invented yet. OR what about the universe itself. A few degrees closer to the sun we would disenegrate, a few degrees further we`d freeze. What about the earth`s perfect 23 degree angle which allows equal distribution of the sun, making it possible for the foodchain to exist. What about the nitrogen oxygen ratio in the air we breathe, it just so happens to be the perfect combo that life needs to prosper. For me its harder not to beliefe in a Creator, than to assume that all of these improbable chances just blew up in a cosmic big bang, and then we evolved from single cell organism where monkeys and we split from a common ancestor.
0
Reply
Male 43
Jebus, he was completely un scathed..
0
Reply
Female 318
CHILD OF GOD---- like this *clears througt" God doesn`t exsist. now see that wasn`t hard to say at all, but he was still very lucky.
0
Reply
Male 1,586
boredest1 - google it, you lazy ass.
0
Reply
Male 468
FIESTA!!!!
0
Reply
Male 99
o_0
0
Reply
Male 556
could someone please tell me what the jaws of life are??
0
Reply
Male 632
Wow, not even a scratch. I think he`s Superman the man of steel.
0
Reply
Female 49
yeah, he is the luckiest man alive... he probably didn`t have insurance...
0
Reply
Female 8
re: serbrtl
first of all not believing in a god does not make a person against anybody`s diety. how can you be against something that don`t believe to exist? second, if its a good thing for christians to die because they go to heaven, then why do they fight death by going to the doctor and taking medication and having surgery? and why do they go to the doctor for help in the first place? why don`t they just pray to thier ivisible father in the sky? why? because deep down inside they know that people do things not a god.
0
Reply
Male 2,605
newshound, I`ll read the book granted my local library carries it (I live in a small town), but I looked it up on Wikipedia and am wary of any Intelligent Design (ID) discussion. ID is for the most part opinion and not scientifically testable, therefore voiding it as science. I`ll still read the book; just throwing that in there.
0
Reply
Male 5
oh, and by the way, there`s nothing wrong with immigrants who come to this country the right way. and there`s no reason to believe he is an immigrant -- he may just be foreign. And if you want to argue that, you`ll lose... trust me.
0
Reply
Male 5
wait, what? you don`t live in a two story house with five cars making 40,000/yr?!

hmm. my world has come crashing down.

0
Reply
Male 22
HAHA silly illegal immigrants :-P
0
Reply
Female 281
Another illegal in the USA... cant UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. Sucking up off of money tax dollars put out. All you damn kids who say "blah blah blah youre a racist!! you are mean!" Try this... PAY TAX DOLLARS AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL, GO OUT AND GET A JOB. All the poo they fed you in school is wrong.. no one is equal... if it were equal you and I would both live in a two story house have 5 cars and make the same amount of money. But we don`t... therefore we are not equal.
0
Reply
Male 1
no way! i cant believe he didnt even have a scratch lol, id go buy ssome lotto tickets for sure
0
Reply
Male 1,014
Great, I had to watch that just before driving to work on the most dangerous interstate in Missouri, filled with semis all speeding like hell down the road. Thanks.
0
Reply
Male 5
Hey Overmann,
Go read Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel. Granted that it`s a bias book, it explains many of the arguments in a very down-to-earth style. After you read that, go read a book that argues for the non-existence of God through science (there are so many, I can`t even name one...). Personally, I think the perception of God by most people is completely wrong and that`s the cause for such a line of thinking -- but either way, everyone should go educate themselves. It`s flat-out stupid to not know about a question in life that is so big. And by "educate," I mean: go get both sides of the story, go to a church and ask them questions, go read a books and figure out all sides of both arguments. Then you can make a decision. At that point, I will respect your decision.
0
Reply
Male 197
i hate that voice over guy
0
Reply
Female 218
I wonder what car that is he was in, because I would love to own a vehicle that can withstand the weight of a loaded semi.

That whole thing would make a good ad for whatever car it was.

0
Reply
Female 61
wow he is a luky guys.. seems lyk sumin of da movie final destination
0
Reply
Female 173
meh, he obvioulsy was very smart about were he positiond himself in the car when the truck fell on it. Lucky guy.
0
Reply
Male 144
sometimes the gods are on your side
0
Reply
Male 98
Heh.. plenty of typos in all that. ah well.

As for the guy in the wreck.. It`s amazing he survived.. more amazing he did so without being hurt in any way.

0
Reply
Female 1,033
dang
0
Reply
Male 98
Meh, there is no such thing as scientific `proof` since all science itself is based on certain assumptions that make sense. There`s sceinetific `likelehoods`. Which is fair enough in itself to be accepted. As for what proof is out there either way.. everyone has the same exact `proof` and just chooses to interpret it towards there set of beliefs. The soft tissue found in the T-rex bones are good examples of this. Prior to this event, it was impossible to happen due to the `age` of dinosaurs. Now.. you have one side interpreting that as meaning dinosaurs aren`t as old as we once thought.. and another interpreting it as science was mistaken about how long soft tissue can survive, but dinosaurs are still old.
0
Reply
Female 54
Thanks for the echo IkeRay. You completely killed my joke. :(
0
Reply
Male 2,703
been funny if he had just robbed a store and happened to get crushed. and to boot, theres a kilo of coke in the trunk.
0
Reply
Male 602
I`ve seen luckier. A car crashed into a convenience store and a dude inside won 4 dollars from the lottery!
0
Reply
Female 54
And then five minutes later they find marajuana in what`s left of the trunk.
0
Reply
Male 2,605
newshound, if you have scientific evidence of God, I`d like to hear it. I consider myself knowledgeable of both sides and feel I could debate it fairly and reasonably.
0
Reply
Male 5
there is plenty of scientific evidence pointing to God -- in fact, much of the crucial debates point so much toward a creator that those who don`t believe are betting on a losing horse at this point in time. go learn about it and inform yourself before you try to claim God exists or doesn`t exist. stupidity and putting your life in the hands of something you don`t even take time to look into.

nevertheless, i`ve seen a crash like this in person. unfortunately, i didnt see anyone climbing out of the bottom of the wreckage.

0
Reply
Male 41
wowzorz
0
Reply
Female 7
wow reminds me of final destination lol
0
Reply
Female 815
How can anyone say that there isn`t a God after seeing this! I got goosebumps
-----------------------------
How can`t i? Ok. There is no god. *waits to be struck down by lightning*
0
Reply
Female 51
OMG...
He had God on his side!!!
0
Reply
Female 314
oh yeah, God was definetly looking out for that dude. Man, that was crazy!
0
Reply
Male 2,720
Good for him, but more importantly, good for TV (& internet) viewers! Yay.
0
Reply
Female 583
Like they say, never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly
0
Reply
Female 46
holy christ.
0
Reply
Male 177
i remember watching that episode, thats a narrow escape! good show 2!
0
Reply
Male 4,393
all i got 2 say is this yyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooo OMG ;-o
0
Reply
Male 274
Mexicans can fit anywhere. 15 people in a 6 passenger van, easy for the spics
0
Reply
Male 47
It`s his final destination..the force of death will hunt him down. lol
0
Reply
Female 447
Is it just me, or does that guy just look annoyed when they get the truck off of him?

"Great. I just frickin` crossed over, and now I`m surrounded by American government officials. So much for annonymity!"

0
Reply
Male 140
WOW
(i could do that)
0
Reply
Female 420
hehe..i didn`t even think there was a car under there!
0
Reply
Male 2,781
CHUNTARO STYLE!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THAT SEMI FLIP OVER???

LMAO
iVIVA LA RAZA!

0
Reply
Male 317
holy crap God had a second child!!! Jesus numba 2!!!!

0
Reply
Male 1,929
Why does that program always try to make everything sound so dramatic? If its exciting, then its exciting. If its not, dont bother trying to make it so! That was cool enough to drop the dramatic music.
0
Reply
Male 70
itd b hilarious if the man stepped out of the crushed car then got run over by a speeding car. i can just imagine.. "i am the luckiest man ali- argh!"
0
Reply
Male 13
holy crap
0
Reply
Female 412
lol
mexican must be worshipd
0
Reply
Male 78
I love the presenter guy. He`s the dude of Americas Wildest Criminals Gone Bad In Car Crashs or something isn`t he?
0
Reply
Male 556
what r the "jaws of life"?
0
Reply
Male 555
yakov
0
Reply
Male 14
It`s PHOTOSHOPPED
no j/k
but seriously that amazing
0
Reply
Male 2,605
sertrbl, in retrospection I`ve decided that a living man can indeed be the luckiest, but that the direction of said luck must be negative (bad luck). After all: being placed in a situation of most dire peril and not losing one`s life is assuredly the worst luck known to man.
0
Reply
Male 1,586
[quote]On 8/3/2006 2:08:26 PM saenzoflife wrote: To all those as$holes out there: Not all hispanics are illegals!! [/quote]

You`re right. However, a good portion of them must be. Otherwise the comment wouldn`t be offensive, now would it?
Think about it, won`t you?

0
Reply
Male 14
Same thing happened about 10 years ago in England. M25 junction 30 for Lakeside. The trailer was full of boxes of tomatoes, the person was traumatised, who wouldnt be after being trapped for upwards of 5 hours!! But they survived.
0
Reply
Female 169
To all those as$holes out there:
Not all hispanics are illegals!!
Vthokie4me-
You say someone who cant speak english shouldnt be here, well then i guess the mutes should get kicked out of america too, you jackas$!!
0
Reply
Male 3,842
Not only did he survive, but he got out of the car and walked on his own two feet. How were his legs not broken?
0
Reply
Male 68
lol five minutes after that they arrested him...I doubt he was here legally, either way soemone who can`t speak english shouldn`t be here...
0
Reply
Male 571
He should have known better than to be crawling under turned over trucks...
0
Reply
Male 251
Wow thats amazing,I expected a nice human with blood pancake. I saw it on spike TV tho.
0
Reply
Male 144
Go-Da`um!!!!
0
Reply
Female 411
whoaa
0
Reply
Male 213
Wow. To walk away from a crash like that...
I mean even if someone survived that, you would expect them to be on the brink. I cna`t believe he was unharmed.
0
Reply
Female 145
Mm. Final Destination 4? heh.
0
Reply
Female 370
How would you guys know if he`s illegal or not?
0
Reply
Male 265
Oh, and if you think there is no proof there is a God, then I feel really sorry for you.
0
Reply
Male 265
Yeah right Griffith, because you have time to think about that stuff while you`re in a car crash. Until you`ve been in one like that, I wouldn`t say anything about it.
0
Reply
Female 552
i wonder what made the semi flip in the first place
0
Reply
Female 79
has anyone seen the movie unbreakable?? that is kinds the same as it :-)
0
Reply
Female 2
where can i buy that car? What car was it?
0
Reply
Male 28
Holy junk!!!
0
Reply
Male 2,703
another illegal in america....

and i wonder how much reparation money he was given? enough to send back to mexico im sure!

0
Reply
Male 1,725
ya i would say that hes just a tad bit lucky lol
0
Reply
Female 340
how the.....? wow I`m puzzled! :-O
0
Reply
Male 220
hasent this already been posted on i am bored???
0
Reply
Male 368
cool
0
Reply
Male 181
the most amazing thing is that he just got up and walked out of the car after that

my jaw dropped when i saw that

0
Reply
Male 1,420
"I can`t help but wonder whether `luckiest man alive` is an oxymoron. Wouldn`t the most fortunate of men be dead?" well that may be true, but "luckiest man alive" means "of all the men who are alive, this one is the luckiest", not luckiest man who happens to be alive.
"child_of_God
I pitty the fool who thinks a god exists!"
I pity the fool who doesnt think God exists! because i was told to, by God!
but seriously though, why? is there wany reason for you to be against God? give me scientific proof and it might be beliveable. I havent seen any scientific "proof" yet, only possibilities.
and how does this news today prove anything? "thousands of Christians died today in massive explosion" wouldnt mean God isnt there, and it wouldnt mean God hates us. think about it, if Christians died, they would more than likely go to heaven. thats no punishment. thats a good thing.
0
Reply
Female 943
wow....
0
Reply
Female 268
that`s damb amazing!
0
Reply
Male 266
how....who....why....but...car

that is weired.... i mean he shoud gods pancake by now

0
Reply
Male 82
Jesus loves him this I know!
0
Reply
Male 287
YevraHNairB, you`re a fascist...shut up.
0
Reply
Male 287
That juggernaut was radioactive. When they finally managed to pull him out,he turned into:FAT ARSED TRUCKDRIVERMAN!!! With the ability to eat 3 roadside breakfasts in one sitting! Able to leap tall matchboxes in a single waddle...!
0
Reply
Male 71
wow that is amazing
0
Reply
Male 733
man of steel? lol
0
Reply
Female 873
Seen it b4, but its still amazing to watch!
0
Reply
Female 206
big deal. dude used common sense and ducked. go dude. he was like, oh no, this sucks. duck and cover
0
Reply
Female 799
^^ lol
0
Reply
Male 579
Arent Mexicans use to being stuck in very cramped places? He probably felt like he was home again!

Hahahahaa thats my politically incorrect statement of the day.

0
Reply
Male 346
wow... also this post has a rating of 4... wow again
0
Reply
Male 1,623
would call a man that got trapped under a trailer lucky.
0
Reply
Male 1,526
child_of_God
I pitty the fool who thinks a god exists!
0
Reply
Female 411
[quote]On 8/3/2006 7:37:55 AM Mikk3420 wrote: Whoa....Either He`s A Contortionist... Or That Was A Miracle XD[/quote]

Neither...it`s just cuz he`s Mexican.

0
Reply
Male 747
saw it on tv
0
Reply
Male 286
Thats pretty damn lucky!
0
Reply
Male 3
WHY COULDNT CLIFF BURTON SURVIVE THAT
0
Reply
Female 471
That is insane!
0
Reply
Male 119
Whoa....Either He`s A Contortionist... Or That Was A Miracle XD
0
Reply
Female 281
he can`t even fecking speak english! Did they mention the no insurance he has on that car?
0
Reply
Male 962
Chavtastic is sexy
0
Reply
Male 609
holly crap.. that guy should buy a lotto ticket or somthing.. oh and it`s me thats under your bed.. RAHHH!
0
Reply
Male 962
Blimey
0
Reply
Female 411
[quote]On 8/3/2006 4:35:50 AM thesupreme1 wrote: _CRYN_OUT_ Female, 18-29, Eastern US 23101 Posts Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:15:13 AM On 8/3/2006 4:12:38 AM thesupreme1 wrote: Lol Yup we really can fit almost anywhere =) You`re not under my bed, are you? --- How would I be typing this if I was =p[/quote]

You could be on a wireless laptop.

0
Reply
Female 333
wow - he must have a Gurdian angle...
0
Reply
Female 18
bloody hell tht is so lucky .. part from the fact a lorry fell on him .. he must of bin so scared ...... i wud of thort i was ded if i was him cos he want hurt or nethin jst in like pitch black :| .. im scared to go on motorways now :|
0
Reply
Male 221
What about the other 5 guys in the glovebox?
0
Reply
Male 1,016
CVHEATE DDEATH!?!?!?

ITS FINAL DESTINATION

0
Reply
Male 75
Maybe this may just bougth a lotto ticked and used the numbers of Lost to play...
0
Reply
Male 175
I watched this on Worlds Most Amazing Videos
0
Reply
Female 1,463
thats incredible
0
Reply
Male 1,407
I don`t think he`s particularly lucky. He did have a truck crush his car after all.
0
Reply
Male 148
_CRYN_OUT_
Female, 18-29, Eastern US
23101 Posts Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:15:13 AM
On 8/3/2006 4:12:38 AM thesupreme1 wrote: Lol Yup we really can fit almost anywhere =)

You`re not under my bed, are you?
---

How would I be typing this if I was =p

0
Reply
Male 128
holy sh*t thats all i can say lol
0
Reply
Female 411
[quote]On 8/3/2006 4:12:38 AM thesupreme1 wrote: Lol Yup we really can fit almost anywhere =)[/quote]

You`re not under my bed, are you?

0
Reply
Male 148
Lol Yup we really can fit almost anywhere =)
0
Reply
Female 411
[quote]On 8/3/2006 2:42:42 AM geek_nimrod wrote: It`s because he`s Mexican. They can fit anywhere =] (Note- my MEXICAN friend said this, haha)[/quote]

I was actually thinking that too.

0
Reply
Male 2,605
"How can anyone say that there isn`t a God after seeing this! I got goosebumps!"

Very easily when the God you are referring to is the same God who willfully allows His worshippers` church roof to collapse upon them. He`s a sadist and a hypocrite.

I can`t help but wonder whether `luckiest man alive` is an oxymoron. Wouldn`t the most fortunate of men be dead?

0
Reply
Female 151
Thats amazing, but if he`s the luckiest man alive, that wouldn`t have happened to him
0
Reply
Male 1,550
GOD!THERE IS NO GOD!
0
Reply
Male 1,550
twisted metal
BLACK
0
Reply
Female 89
He cheated maiming also. Crazy.
0
Reply
Male 1,385
Hope that guy bough a lottery ticket after that
0
Reply
Male 223
"How can anyone say that there isn`t a God after seeing this! I got goosebumps!"

There is no god...
He was just very lucky

0
Reply
Male 2,486
Wow.. I was expecting a pancake.
0
Reply
Female 4
How can anyone say that there isn`t a God after seeing this! I got goosebumps!
0
Reply
Male 919
He`ll die a day or a oter, yes he will my plan failed once but ill be back MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
0
Reply
Male 458
It`s the Mexican Superman
0
Reply
Female 370
It`s because he`s Mexican. They can fit anywhere =]

(Note- my MEXICAN friend said this, haha)

0
Reply
Female 36
it`s like the movie unbreakable! LOL. but really, that`s amazing.
0
Reply
Male 2,567
o.O
0
Reply
Male 820
dang, you couldnt even tell there could be anything under the truck until halfway through.

dang

0
Reply
Female 122
Seen this before but it`s still amazing.
0
Reply
Male 379
wow,that is lucky
0
Reply
Male 1,343
there was a crash about two weeks ago i think, where this VWbug got smashed into the rail by a macktruck and the driver lived even though the bug was completely totalled and flattened.

this reminded me of that.

0
Reply
Male 236
seen it.
0
Reply
Male 668
Wow, indeed.
0
Reply
Female 809
wow-
0
Reply
Male 10,115
Link: Luckiest Man Alive [Rate Link] - Wow, hard to believe he survived that crash.
0
Reply