9/13/01

Submitted by: buddy 11 years ago in
http://www.zombietime.com/wtc_9-13-2001/

Photos of the World Trade Center site taken two days after.
There are 241 comments:
Female 100
you had your revenge though right sadams haging

0
Reply
Male 572
that`s some devastating damage done.....
0
Reply
Male 278
hitler
0
Reply
Female 531
Wow. Just wow. What a mess.
0
Reply
Female 380
you would realise why i stereotype ppl if you where me you have no idea who i am! ok so i will apologise to whoever about whatever i said but i have my opinions and they arent gonna change and you ppl have no right to tell me that i am wrong!
0
Reply
Male 623
jeanne your 14 what do u no about the rest of the world, you are the second most ignorant stereotyper i have ever seen on i-a-b.
0
Reply
Male 962
lol enohead
0
Reply
Male 1,586
[quote]On 8/2/2006 7:48:04 AM oOJennaOo wrote: that was real funny but you do realise that you and your so called wife are pathetic. you still don`t realise im 14 and your arguing with me act your age...or maybe its hard to be mature when your american i wouldnt know![/quote]

I`m not arguing with a 14-year-old. I`m CORRECTING a 14-year-old`s uninformed, misguided opinions. Now respect your elders and stop trying to argue back.

0
Reply
Female 878
America rocks, everwhere else sucks. We`ll bitch if we feel like it, because we`re better then you. The rest of the world is going to be ours in time.
We will concour you all!!

Just kidding.

But stop acting like that`s how all of America feels. Because it isn`t. So don`t get all "oppressed" on us.

0
Reply
Female 37
^^ why in the world would u worry about arguing maturity? the pictures are about the world trade centers, not u or whatever dude you are calling a retard, so give it a rest.
the event is still sad and unfortunate, so quite picking fights about it already.
0
Reply
Female 380
that was real funny but you do realise that you and your so called wife are pathetic. you still don`t realise im 14 and your arguing with me act your age...or maybe its hard to be mature when your american i wouldnt know!
0
Reply
Female 44
google agent orange....
0
Reply
Female 4
B-Hazard : Yeh I know, its still freaky tho with the whole word document thing, that sent shivers down my spine. But yeh its obviously fake anyway cos it would be more known if it was true. And it says on the link :-P ;-)
0
Reply
Male 1,586
[quote]On 7/28/2006 6:24:36 PM oOJennaOo wrote: Enohead you are a f*kin 40 odd year old man havin arguments with people online and f*kin calling 14 year old girls retards. do you know how cool that sounds! Get a wife...or at least a f*kin job!...prik. jesus... sorry but you where just asking to get burned u nob hed![/quote]

I do have a wife. She thinks you`re retarded, too.
I also have a job. I work with retards. See you there!

0
Reply
Male 2,958
you know that article false right, x-baby? I`m not trying to belittle you, I know it says that right on the page. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.
0
Reply
Female 4
I find this quite freaky:
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/coincidence...

All I can say is that I dont think bombing other countries is going to HELP the situation, revenge is not always the answer. Sure I feel bad for those who have died and those who are affected, but I dont think bombing innocent Iraqis is going to help at all. Anyway, I thought that Afghanistan was the cause? Or am I wrong?

0
Reply
Male 36
man are the cause of war no man no war - albert instien
0
Reply
Female 316
[quote]On 7/29/2006 12:10:36 AM B-Hazard wrote: -hmmm, remember that one?.... where you had to sign up in order to post your useless drivel on IMB? Occasionally we come laugh at your comments when you are being dumbarses.- I`m hurt.[/quote]

That was not directed at you B-Hazard. You`re one of the few here that actually posts worthwhile comments.

0
Reply
Female 411
i know that people think we`re supposedly "stupid" to be greiving about 9/11 when there`s stuff going on in Iraq that`s like the same thing.. but you know, it`s not like we don`t think about them.. i know i do.. it`s as hard on the soldiers as it is on the people.. any loss from killing is seriously not something to joke about...
0
Reply
Female 411
my uncle worked there............. fortunately he was on break and wasn`t there when it happened..
0
Reply
Male 38
its really something eh?
0
Reply
Male 295
Haha, I like the pictures.
0
Reply
Female 706
"I hated that day terrorists suck, Islam is a stupid religion"

That`s the same sort of intolerance for other people`s beliefs that caused 9/11.
Congradulations, you are as ignorant as the terrorists.

0
Reply
Male 60
The only thing that I think about is why ANY country would attack the world trade center because it effects the economy of the WHOLE world, that includes themselves.

But yeah I wouldn`t know because i wasn`t there but that would`ve been one of the scariest things to have to go through.

0
Reply
Female 37
why is this brought up again? it is so depressing. people shouldn`t forget, but they shouldn`t dwell on it either. I feel bad for everyone mourning their losses, so why remind them of their pain?
0
Reply
Male 27
I was there just a year ago. it still looked horrible.
0
Reply
Male 587
wow i dont believe ppl are joking on this thing
0
Reply
Male 518
I hated that day terrorists suck, Islam is a stupid religion

0
Reply
Male 12
9 pages of comments, typical WTC page (thats a good thing) i remember by chance waking up and going to watch tv. 5 years.. geez
0
Reply
Male 3
Female 101
Thank you arrrrg3.

I didn`t realize the article from Maddox was brand new. I love him.

0
Reply
Male 3

I never felt that bad for 9/11. It sucked but I was never directly affected. After watching this though my gut sank, its an aweful feeling to think of how scared those people must have been.


I also think US Citizens are a little dramatic. Iraq doesn`t have one date where they can talk about and everyone knows. We know what 9/11 is Iraq probably has 5/23, 5/24. 5/25 etc...

It`s over feel bad if you need to but don`t try to make others feel the same way

0
Reply
Female 401
exactly...why the hell do they keep bringing this poo up...id rather not think about that day...
0
Reply
Male 3
Agreed with Fudge.
0
Reply
Female 1,033
ugh
0
Reply
Female 101
All I see in here are incredibly ignorant people posting immature, insensitive nonsense (save a few people).
0
Reply
Female 1,397
Someone ban clorox? Thanks.
0
Reply
Male 2,958
-hmmm, remember that one?.... where you had to sign up in order to post your useless drivel on IMB?

Occasionally we come laugh at your comments when you are being dumbarses.-

I`m hurt.

0
Reply
Male 415
KickinDonkey, you should be shot.
0
Reply
Male 415
drating towel heads, killed so mant innocent people, brings a tear to the eye if you sit and think about it
0
Reply
Male 243
this is so boring to look at i dont even have anything comments about it so yea
0
Reply
Female 340
I knew there would be a fight coming on....*sigh*
0
Reply
Female 1,397
riday, July 28, 2006 10:18:37 PM

hmmm, remember that one?.... where you had to sign up in order to post your useless drivel on IMB?

Occasionally we come laugh at your comments when you are being dumbarses."

Oh my god...I am holding my breath, is this real? A real life poster from the depths of another forum I didn`t even know existed until now, here? In our small feeble and pitiful forum (that only attracts like X100 the members youthink.com ever had)? You are so mystical...so wise...teach us your ways...enlighten us. Oh and I also noticed...that you have more posts then me =\ making you double lamer..I mean cooler then any of us here...wow I might take a screenshot. I have waited for this all my life *and conclude with massive eye roll*.

0
Reply
Female 670
i was expecting body parts

umm... ok

0
Reply
Female 316
Ashley, you misunderstand me. I DON`T miss seeing the tops of the towers smoke like chimneys.

What I DO miss is seeing the towers in the NYC skyline as I drive to and from work each day.

0
Reply
Female 125
umm... Xxayna..... how can you miss watching "the tops of the towers smoke like chimneys along the horizon"?? i mean... no offense or anything... but how can you miss the towers themselves? its not like they were exactly doing anything good by sitting there smoking.... im not saying that its good they were bombed, i hated that day, watching on T.V.....but still...
0
Reply
Female 32
Hmm..
0
Reply
Female 50
those are sad pictures ... :-(
0
Reply
Female 316
[quote]On 7/28/2006 10:09:29 PM Aqausixio wrote: Friday, July 28, 2006 6:18:07 PM "I am assume your un-employed because you spend time on `Childish` forums. =p oh owned." LOL... owned. Wow, nobody`s ever said that on IMB before! I seem to notice you`ve been on quite a lot throughout the day too... " Yea i have no life, what can I say?[/quote]

If any one of you children can remember past yesterday, this forum is a part of a larger forum called youthink.com

hmmm, remember that one?.... where you had to sign up in order to post your useless drivel on IMB?

Occasionally we come laugh at your comments when you are being dumbarses.

0
Reply
Female 1,397
Friday, July 28, 2006 6:18:07 PM
"I am assume your un-employed because you spend time on `Childish` forums. =p oh owned."

LOL... owned. Wow, nobody`s ever said that on IMB before! I seem to notice you`ve been on quite a lot throughout the day too...
"

Yea i have no life, what can I say?

0
Reply
Female 1,397
riday, July 28, 2006 5:45:49 PM
On 7/28/2006 5:33:29 PM Aqausixio wrote: Only started to really donate that much money in the tsunami relief after your original stingy donation of a low 1mil, and only after other countries called you out on it, did you raise it to that much (so really it was just a promotional gag).

Wow! A multi-BILLION dollar promotional gag! I`m surprised the other countries didn`t pony up some more money just to keep up with our PROMOTION.

I was simply correcting the fact that Jenna said American "never" helps out other countries. And our initial stingy donation (I`d like to see your source for that info, by the way) is far from "never" helping other countries.
But go ahead and buy into the whole "America is evil" claptrap. Your country is allied with us, so you`re evil by association. Sucker.

Lol shut up and deal with it.

0
Reply
Female 430
To all of you who say you hate America and it sucks so bad why are you still here? Leave, its that simple. And maybe you will realize all you are taking for granted. I like what you said by the way Ryan.
0
Reply
Male 4,393
how sad upendy,i don`t like being reminded too. |-(
very sad indend :(
0
Reply
Female 1,211
i don`t like being reminded. :-(
0
Reply
Female 1,603
Aww thats sad. I just watched that 9-11 movie again yesterday (the one with the firefighters). It was a horrible day.
0
Reply
Female 316
[quote]On 7/28/2006 9:22:33 AM Bucky Katt wrote: I live in NYC and pretty much saw everything that day. Woke up on 9/13 inhaling smoke from the building. Seeing pieces of paper fall from no where out of the sky, and knowing that the wind that day blew it across the river. But these pictures were not taken the day after. It was like a war zone down with dust, soot and ashes. And there was a hell of alot more building on the ground than what is being shown. This had to be taken a few months afterwards. Most of the building is gone and the streets are completly clean free of the crap that fell in it. And judging by the clothing, and weather behind them, it had to be April. I remeber this point of the year. [/quote]

Although your math seems to be in question, I agree that this is not TWO days after.

0
Reply
Male 2,958
There`s a few hotties that came out to post on this one.
0
Reply
Male 236
I was in 3rd grade getting in line 4 lunch when this happened. first my friend mike went home and then this girl named chelsea went home i was thinking wat is goin on? then the office lady called my name sayin that my mom came 2 pick me up. it was kind of funny cuz wen i saw a regular airplane i said lets get my uncles shotgun.

0ojennao0 makes a good point. think about how much america has gone dowhill since bush became president. coincidence?

0
Reply
Male 140
i-a-b has been missing out the healthy w.t.c "U.S.A vs Rest Of The World" debate/slagging match...well done Buddy, fancy a slight wager on how many pages this will go for? Also what are your feelings, you posted it but what do you think? :)
0
Reply
Male 98
ummm lets think about this

has anyone even thought about the names of the towers

WORLD Trade Center

and as far as i know everone on this forum or w/e u wanna call it they live on earth and in someway this affected them

0
Reply
Female 380
Enohead you are a f*kin 40 odd year old man havin arguments with people online and f*kin calling 14 year old girls retards. do you know how cool that sounds! Get a wife...or at least a f*kin job!...prik. jesus... sorry but you where just asking to get burned u nob hed!
0
Reply
Female 31
I think 9/11 is going to be one of those landmark dates, like it was when Kennedy was shot. In England, it`s "Where were you when you heard Princess Di was dead?" Even though I`m not a royalist, that was a weird day. I can see a million of these photos and they never fail to affect me, because of the sheer scale of it. It doesn`t seem real, somehow; looks like someone`s smashed up a model made of matchsticks. It`s kind of hard to get it all into scale.
0
Reply
Female 961
ok, sad. now everyone go make movies and make millions of dollars on other peoples pain... ready....set.....go!
0
Reply
Female 98
Wow, that was so sad. DDDD:
I remember going there a week after and there was still lots of smoke coming out. And the police wouldn`t let us within like 5 blocks of it.
0
Reply
Female 316
"I am assume your un-employed because you spend time on `Childish` forums. =p oh owned."

LOL... owned. Wow, nobody`s ever said that on IMB before! I seem to notice you`ve been on quite a lot throughout the day too...

0
Reply
Female 380
get over yourself america!! your like that really annoying girl at school who thinks everyone loves her coz shes rich but actually everyone hates her coz shes so self absorbed!!!!
0
Reply
Male 626
8 pages! 8 PAGES!!! Ever heard of let it go. It was 5 years ago. On the day I understand, but randomly like this is over the top. In the blitz England tried it`s best to forget. Clinging to bad memorys is just depressing.
0
Reply
Female 2,552
:-( It`s said.
0
Reply
Male 1,115
not surprising that couple people here are fighting because of a touchy subject. but it seems that a few are confused as to the real subject here.
0
Reply
Female 205
wow, i saw so many of those images on the news. on spt 13 2001. this is old as fuc*
0
Reply
Male 1,478
Seriouly slippysanta, a four year old would be a better president than bush. I don`t think anyone who`s actually intellegent enough to use a computer would support him, but hey, you proved me wrong. Check your brain for parasitic slugs and then look at this : http://fingerdance.ytmnd.com/
0
Reply
Male 1,586
[quote]On 7/28/2006 5:33:29 PM Aqausixio wrote: Only started to really donate that much money in the tsunami relief after your original stingy donation of a low 1mil, and only after other countries called you out on it, did you raise it to that much (so really it was just a promotional gag). [/quote]

Wow! A multi-BILLION dollar promotional gag! I`m surprised the other countries didn`t pony up some more money just to keep up with our PROMOTION.

I was simply correcting the fact that Jenna said American "never" helps out other countries. And our initial stingy donation (I`d like to see your source for that info, by the way) is far from "never" helping other countries.
But go ahead and buy into the whole "America is evil" claptrap. Your country is allied with us, so you`re evil by association. Sucker.

0
Reply
Male 1,496
I don`t support any side of this so mainly I don`t know what america did to deserve this but they`re sure shoving a stick in everyone elses ass because of it.
0
Reply
Female 1,397
Friday, July 28, 2006 5:32:55 PM
Friday, July 28, 2006 5:29:08 PM
Jenna, if you don`t think America helps other countries, you`re... what`s the word I`m looking for? Retarded is too mild.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/dis_ts...

Your...whats the word I am looking? American. Only started to really donate that much money in the tsunami relief after your original stingy donation of a low 1mil, and only after other countries called you out on it, did you raise it to that much (so really it was just a promotional gag).

0
Reply
Male 147
Lol to everyone who think Bush or the government planted charges in the Towers. Yeah, I suppose Tony threw some on the train, too? And also, this is important to us because it happened to us. Each country has its own tragedies, and they all mourn over theirs as we mourn over ours. I know there has been more deaths in other countries, but this happened to US, so WE have a right to mourn over it. Just as THEY have a right to mourn over THEIR tragedies. It`s not that hard. And to all who think Bush sucks, that`s okay because everyone can have their own opinion, but think about this before you spout off: Bush had to be president when all this happened. You know what that entails? You guys act like you could do a better job. He`s not doing the best job, granted, but he`s doing pretty damned good. It`s impossible to keep a good image as a president when your country gets bombed, even though there was no way to stop it. I`m close to 1000 characters now, so I"m gonna stop.
0
Reply
Female 1,397
Aqausixio, I called you a child not to be rude, but because according to the age you have listed, you still are a child legally now, and epecially when this first happened. However, the fact that you had to resort to calling me a d!ck in your most recent post only proves that you are a child in mind too, no matter how "mature" you think you are. I thought this was a forum where people could have intelligent dialogue. I guess I was wrong.""

Oh yea you were really wrong, and children swear now? I`d hate to see your kids (assuming you have any by your age). I am actually 18, but can`t figure out how to edit profile nor can I really be bothered because I could care less if you know how old I am. If you want intellect conversation perhaps you should find a job (I am just doing what you did here, and piecing irrelevent information together) I am assume your un-employed because you spend time on `Childish` forums. =p oh owned.

0
Reply
Male 1,586
Jenna, if you don`t think America helps other countries, you`re... what`s the word I`m looking for? Retarded is too mild.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/dis_ts...

0
Reply
Male 1,478
0
Reply
Female 2,074
Bush is a horrible man.

All that blood was in his hands, and will always be.

0
Reply
Female 316
Thubanstar, you took the words right out of my mouth. I think the reason why this affected Americans so hard is because it`s the first time an attack so devastating has ever hit the US mainland. I`m sure older generations remember Pearl Harbor very well, and were equally affected.
Aqausixio, I called you a child not to be rude, but because according to the age you have listed, you still are a child legally now, and epecially when this first happened. However, the fact that you had to resort to calling me a d!ck in your most recent post only proves that you are a child in mind too, no matter how "mature" you think you are. I thought this was a forum where people could have intelligent dialogue. I guess I was wrong.

0
Reply
Male 2,605
ListerStorm, please shut up and stop feeding them citable examples of European stupidity, even if you`re not being serious.
0
Reply
Male 162
hahaha! omg you;re al suck dickh*ads!! really, + the towers coming down was funny!! you wanna know why? because you`re americans
0
Reply
Female 511
Alls I`ma say is that I can`t help but notice the parallels between the Bush regime and Norsefire (V for Vendetta). Heh. Great movie.

As for 9/11? I`m just amused at how much media attention 9/11 got, but terrorist attacks on other countries? Next to nothing. Ah, America. The land of the mindless and the home of the arrogant!

Brings a tear to my eye, this lovely country. Anyone know how much rent is in Canada? 8-)

0
Reply
Female 1,397
Friday, July 28, 2006 4:26:56 PM
Your right about one thing though, there have never been really any terroist attacks like this in Australia. Believe me they have tried (I doubt you`ve ever heard of the Tummel Tigers), fortunately people in my country can actually stop terroist attacks before they happen. Unfortunately they still attack our surrounding countries in an attempt to provoke us. And for the last time, I wasn`t talking to you d!ck, I was just making a general post, I hadn`t even read your dumb post until you pointed it out.
0
Reply
Female 1,397
Friday, July 28, 2006 4:25:19 PM
"Aqausixio, I`m getting quite bored with you now. First of all.... why would I think you weretalking to me? Maybe because yours was the post aftermine. Secondly, what do you, a child living in Australia know about any of this? When was the last time Australia had such a huge scale act of terror in your lifetime Ever?""


Actually I live in the U.S, I am from australia. What would I know about terroist attacks? Alot more then your pathetic old brain can fathom. The fact that you had to call me a child to try and prove some lame point you were attempting to make, was pretty fcken sad.

0
Reply
Female 380
I never saw america as a powerful of big country and i don`t think i ever will. other countries get much worse things happening like this like say in LEDCs where people die every day. but i never see america helping other countries just take a look at hurricane katrina 9/11 etc. etc. how much did they want to publicise that people where dying and they needed your help to every country in the world! yet we never see them helping other countries. and thats how people see america as being a selfish country... say what you like but thats my opinion!
0
Reply
Female 54
These comments are supposed to be about the pictures of the twin towers. Not an international debate about whose country is better. Send eachother private messages or something. We don`t want your ignorance here.
0
Reply
Female 584
Owwwwwwww |-(

Kable, I`m guessing you never lost anyone in that. I didn`t but I`m not mocking this. If you`re really 30-39 and from Eastern US then you would take this more seriously than me. drat off you heartless wanky bastard.

0
Reply
Male 1,225
thubanstar hit the nail on the head.

I remember being in my high school math class, when the teacher got a note, announced what had happened and turned on the T.V. We just sat there, watching helplessly. Then the bell rang and I went to my third period class, which was Finance. I remember looking at the wall with the pictures from inside the Trade Center, from the senior trip they had last spring, all the smiling faces. Then the towers collapsed.

Then I remembered my uncle was there on business for Salomon Smith Barney. I wanted so badly to know that he was all right, but being somewhere above the 50th floor, he didn`t make it out.

It may not be the most terrible thing to happen in the world, but it is the most devastating thing to happen to me in the twenty years I`ve been on this planet. For those of you saying to get over it, I have moved on, but I never want to forget.

0
Reply
Female 1,463
shocking
0
Reply
Female 836
As an older, American person, I have to say that one of the reasons older, American people take 9/11 so hard is that the U.S.A. had NEVER been attacked like that within living memory of anyone before 9/11.

If you live in England or Europe, I`m sure you can still find many senior citizens who vividly remember WW2. And if you`re a younger U.S. citizen (below the age of 16) you did not have time to spend most of your life in a world where the U.S.A. was seen as "untouchable".

It`s the shattering of an illusion that makes it such a shocking topic to some of us, even now.

And yeah, I do still think there will come a time when, if they still are around, those fanatics will nuke a city of ours. I really hope I`m wrong about that one.

0
Reply
Female 84
SOrry, got caught up in the moment, and it seems that my last post was out of context, so PLEASE ignore it.

Anyways... I remember, I was in grade 6.... and all of a sudden my teacher went really quiet and turned on the tv. We watched the footage for the rest of the day... no classes or anything..... and when Ifinally got home, we just watched to footage some mroe.

0
Reply
Female 84
Kentthegod, Im not saying that your other opinions are wrong (merely because I dont wish to state my opinions ont hem because SOMEBODY will get pissed at me).

However, when you said that people in other countries had no idea how much it hurt, your`e wrong. Tons of people who were NOT from America died that day. And even if that were not the case, there are endless suicide bombing going on, especially in Europe and the Middle East/ Asia..... so people DO know what`s going on. I believe Australia has had their fair share, as well.

just ebcause they didnt actually live 3 blocks away from THAT particular event, doesn`t mean that they don`t know how much it hurt. They could still have been effected, if not by that event, then by the same thing happening in their country.

0
Reply
Male 111
I was in 6th grade when I saw them fall...And truthfully, I wasn`t scared as much for the people in the towers as I was scared for something like this happening to me. But since then I`ve realized its proboly not going to happen. And theres FAR worse things than 9/11. Its sad and all, but we didnt get NUKED or anything. This kind of thing will happen, people hate eachother and always will. The war on terror is as usless as the war on drugs. We`ll never get people to stop hating and hurting us, just like well never get people to stop putting what they want in thier body. The point is, stop fighting things that will never end. And stop crying over something that happened 5 years ago. We know it happened, its sad..Its not going to leave our minds but does that mean you have to over publicize it?
0
Reply
Male 2,216
I was with my dad at my grandad`s here in England (he`s dead now), we`d watched some TV show, then after it said "newsflash, the World Trade Center is on fire", I found out about it all when we watched more. Then on the way home we went to a large computer shop called PC World and everyone (customers and staff) were all watching it on the TV screens as the first tower fell. It didnt drastically affect me, but we all thought "Oh my god".

The final line: Terrorists suck. Attacking civilians is foul play and you will never gain any favour or power that way.

0
Reply
Male 123
Look everyone chill. My uncle died in this. To be honest I don`t care wheather or not the pictures are shown. It changes nothing, it proves nothing. We all knew what happened and we need no pictures to remind us of it. But then again people really don`t need to get worked up about it either. Yes it was terrible but come on 5 years on let it drop a bit. My 5 year old cousin got called a terrorist for not staying quiet in the minute silence for it last year. I mean he`s 5 FFS not a terrorist. That`s what I hate about it, you all think you know every last thing about terrorism and September the 11th. You don`t and neither do I. So everyone who wants to call someone a terrorist or go around saying I don`t care what happened shut the hell up.
0
Reply
Female 9
I was nine when 9/11 happened, I didn`t really care then. I don`t really care now. Sure it`s sad but worse things happen everyday. It didn`t really affect me at all.
0
Reply
Male 2,216
The plastic plants in the last picture survived. Wow.
0
Reply
Female 131
Le sigh. Mweebles, I was in 7th grade science cass too!

But our principal apparently gave all the teachers orders that they weren`t allowed to tell the students what happened. So for the whole day, nobody knew why so many kids were getting called out of the school.

It kind of makes me angry. I live in New Jersey and people had family that worked in that building. A lot of these 11-14 year olds just lost a parent, a sibling, an uncle, a friend, and weren`t even allowed to know.

I didn`t find out until I got on the bus that day and heard it on the radio.

I`m still angry that our school did that. Especially when we live so close to NYC. We had a right to know.

0
Reply
Female 39
This happened on my friend`s birthday. Her parents kept her away from the news and stuff as to not spoil her birthday. She found out the next day and was devestated she had just left america. It`s such a sad time. :`(
0
Reply
Female 285
that is so tragic. i was in 4th grade when it happened. I had no idea what was going on until the next day, when all the teachers explained it to us. I was so sad and scared. things like this really make you thankful for you family and friends and your own life.
0
Reply
Female 797
I was in 3rd grade when this happened. I got a little confused when basically half the school was leaving. Then,I got called to go home so I got my stuff from my desk. My teacher had the tv on with images of the planes crashing and the buildings falling. I was extremely shocked so I just stood there watching it over and over again thinking "How could this happen? and Who would do this?" Since, I`m older I would think I`d know the answers but I still don`t.
0
Reply
Male 2,605
Boohoo. Am I the only one on this board living in America at the time who didn`t shed a tear? The government (Clinton`s administration, followed shortly by Bush`s) was neglegent and could have prevented the incident, pure and simple. People die everyday often for reasons they cannot understand nor control, and I must say they are the better for it. Were we all so fortunate, the world would be a better place.
0
Reply
Female 195
I just went there yesterday. Cleaned up a whole lot. Still makes you sad, though.
0
Reply
Female 294
i remember the exact moment it happened.i was just gettin into junoir school an everyone started running to the hall where they had the tv on. the whole school just sat there in silence.it was the scariest moment of my life beacasue my dad`s offices are near there.then some stupid little girl called zoe goes well at least they deserved it. the head teacher sent her home.i ran home that day. luckily dad had gone out to get pizza for his mates in the office
.we had a memorial in the garden of rest (a v.v.old cemetary right behing the school)
0
Reply
Male 3
All of you who do not respect the lives lost on this day are anti-americans and have no respect for lives other than your own.
0
Reply
Female 395
"ajikan" you are one SORRY little Prick !! so many lives were lost un-nessarily that day and so many families suffered great losses also .. not knowing if their loved ones were dead or alive.. many were missing and never found.. how would you like that to happen to you ?? grow up you sorry fu*ker !!!! have some compassion you as*shole !!!
0
Reply
Male 36
sorry repost not edit
0
Reply
Male 36
when i play call of jutey its sais wise words when you die here are some of them
*old men declair war but its the junger jenerashioun that must fihgt*
*the object of war is to not die for youre contry its to make the over barsteds die for there`s*
*the miltary dont start wars polertishoins do*
*only the dead have seen the end of war*
0
Reply
Male 36
when i play call i jutey its sais wise words when you die here are some of them
*old men declair war but its the junger jenerashioun that must fihgt*
*the object of war is to not die for youre contry its to make the over barsteds die for there`s*
*the miltary dont start wars polertishoins do*
*only the dead have seen the end of war*
0
Reply
Male 265
I was in 6th grade when this happened. I remember a bunch of us from different classes huddled up and watched the tv in one room.

But then someone had to be an ass and post a bomb threat, so we were all evacuated.

0
Reply
Female 58
Eek. Why do I not remember any of this? Sure I was only 9 and very confused back then but still... :(
0
Reply
Female 1,652
I was in the 7th grade when it happened. science class, to be exact. We weren`t doing anything particularly important that day. The teacher got a phone call from the office and her face turned WHITE. I couldn`t hear what was said, but then she goes next door to where the high school biology room. theres windows where you can see into the biology room across this lil patio, so we were all curious and looked out, and the whole entire room was staring at the tv. then she rushes back in, turns on the tv, flips to the news. we just had enough time to recognize the image of the twin towers before the planes crashed into them. i never really saw life the same after 9-11. I guess before that I was still just a naive lil kid stuck in her own little world, but 9-11 shot me into reality and made me more aware of what`s going on in the world.
0
Reply
Female 104
[quote]On 7/28/2006 11:33:31 AM shishkabob wrote: whoa i was in fourth grade too.... but being stupid as i am i didnt realise three was death involved i jus saw a building blowing up and thought it was cool cuz i like explosions but now i feel ashamed for thinking that even tho i was young and didnt understand, but now i fully understand and i am very patriotic, i get full of sadness everytime i see pictures like this[/quote]

I was thinking about the cool explosions too...

0
Reply
Male 180
there*
0
Reply
Male 180
whoa i was in fourth grade too.... but being stupid as i am i didnt realise three was death involved i jus saw a building blowing up and thought it was cool cuz i like explosions but now i feel ashamed for thinking that even tho i was young and didnt understand, but now i fully understand and i am very patriotic, i get full of sadness everytime i see pictures like this
0
Reply
Female 60
wow...i was in 4th grade when this happened...what a long time ago...i like being able to see in the second to last picture all the destruction and seeing the guy up by it...it really puts it more into perspective for me, seeing how big it really was. i knew it was big but seeing as ive never been to the east coast i really dont know how HUGE buildings are there.
0
Reply
Female 228
I was in 4th grade, and my mom came and checked me out from school. She told me that we were going to go say hello to my great, great aunt who was having heart surgery later that evening. I was confused, because I barely knew her, but when we got in the car she said she changed her mind. When I got home, she turned on the TV, and I watched- not really sure what it meant, as a 4th grader isn`t too able to know, but I was scared. I asked what was going to happen, if anyone I knew died, and... if I could invite over my best friend.
0
Reply
Male 239
I saw this on TV before school on September 11. Though it is getting a bit old, (% years) it`s still important. Although I do not live in the US, I still can`t believe what they did. What next, the CN tower? Maybe ReXall place? I hope not.
0
Reply
Male 239
Sorry, I accidentally pressed shift on 5 on my last post. I mean 5 Years, not % Years.
0
Reply
Male 239
I saw this on TV before school on September 11. Though it is getting a bit old, (% years) it`s still important. Although I do not live in the US, I still can`t believe what they did. What next, the CN tower? Maybe ReXall place? I hope not.
0
Reply
Male 2,958
-it wasn`t the planes themselves that caused the collapses. The towers stood for some time after they were hit, but the intense heat of the fires melted the metal and weakened the supports. Then the towers collapsed.-

That and the bombs placed on every other level.

I`m sorry. I just couldn`t stand the fact that there`s a 5 page argument about 9/11 and no one I saw brought up the conspiracy theory yet.

0
Reply
Male 7
I was about to post an argument, but when I read
"and there aren`t any innocent people in Iraq,they are all carrying rocket launchers around." I realised theres no use, youll allways have ppl like this who think everyone in a group is the same. Im not even going to try to persuade the rednecks here. pwned by your own country indeed.
0
Reply
Female 836
By the way, as for Iraq citizens being killed... Their own people do so much better a job than we ever could.

Keep in mind, Saddam killed off lots of people, and now they are busy blowing their own in a silly, quasi-civil war. If it weren`t for this splintering and killing among the Iraqi people, our troops would be home by now.

0
Reply
Female 141
9/11 is very sad, it would have happened,even if someone else was president, and there aren`t any innocent people in Iraq,they are all carrying rocket launchers around.
Oh yeah, americans stop complaining bush was voted in, if you dont like it when you can vote dont vote for him
0
Reply
Female 836
Guys,
Read up on how the planes (chosen because they had full fuel tanks) could fell the towers.

As for silly knee jerk reactions on both sides... on one hand, you DO have a bunch of fanatics still out there trying to blow up the world (not just the US) in the name of Allah.

On the other hand, you DO have a futile and, unfortuntately, unwinnable war going on between the US and Iraq which was caused by jitters over said bunch of fanatics.

NO ONE should have to go about their lives, minding their own business and worry about some insane attack by anyone, whether is is from a mid-east fanatic, or the US...or attacks brought about because of European waffling - hoping the UN will actually do something for a change, but not ever wanting to get dirty themselves to try and stop the madness.

0
Reply
Female 141
how come all of the pictures are taken from dfferent heights and with different cameras?
0
Reply
Female 316
[quote]On 7/28/2006 8:20:15 AM Xxayna wrote: .....As I`ve said before, terrorism sucks. For all countries involved, including European countries. I don`t think anyone is trying to negate the things going on there. This was a link about the World Trade Center, that`s all. Intelligent conversation about world politics and problems is fine. People arguing and calling each other names? Well that`s how wars began, and continue to begin, isn`t it? So how much HAVE we learned from our past? [/quote]

Well said.

0
Reply
Female 216
I live in NYC and pretty much saw everything that day. Woke up on 9/13 inhaling smoke from the building. Seeing pieces of paper fall from no where out of the sky, and knowing that the wind that day blew it across the river. But these pictures were not taken the day after. It was like a war zone down with dust, soot and ashes. And there was a hell of alot more building on the ground than what is being shown. This had to be taken a few months afterwards. Most of the building is gone and the streets are completly clean free of the crap that fell in it. And judging by the clothing, and weather behind them, it had to be April. I remeber this point of the year.

0
Reply
Male 329
hoax wins the topic
0
Reply
Male 2,510
your government kicked your own ass.
0
Reply
Female 122
Why all the argueing? It`s a bit disrespectful to all the dead isn`t it. I really couldn`t care less about who started what and who retaliated how. On that day many families were torn apart and many lives changed forever, even though I am on another continent, I know my view of the world changed (and I have a newfound respect for firemen). Everyone should just take a step back and give a bit of respect to those that died, not argue over whose counry did what to who!!!
0
Reply
Male 2,057
oh my god, i cant believe people are making jokes about this
0
Reply
Female 873
I think everybody and anybody has a right to feel upset or angry over the 9/11 as people all round the world may have known some1 who was there at the time or have been affected by this major tragedy. America will never forget the people tht were killed & hurt or the firemen who used every bit of their energy and strength to try and save people from the towers and the rubble. And i think tht all countries have a right to persue people who use forms of terriosim to hurt and kill people.
0
Reply
Female 316
Aqausixio, I`m getting quite bored with you now. First of all.... why would I think you were talking to me? Maybe because yours was the post after mine. Secondly, what do you, a child living in Australia know about any of this? When was the last time Australia had such a huge scale act of terror in your lifetime? Ever?

Custom Hobo- it wasn`t the planes themselves that caused the collapses. The towers stood for some time after they were hit, but the intense heat of the fires melted the metal and weakened the supports. Then the towers collapsed.

As I`ve said before, terrorism sucks. For all countries involved, including European countries. I don`t think anyone is trying to negate the things going on there. This was a link about the World Trade Center, that`s all. Intelligent conversation about world politics and problems is fine. People arguing and calling each other names? Well that`s how wars began, and continue to begin, isn`t it? So how much HAVE we learned from our past?

0
Reply
Male 1,929
Looks like my bedroom.
0
Reply
Male 40
This was a great way to start my morning.

In all seriousness, though, it`s really important to see these pictures and remember just how terrible it was. Just look on the board at the arguments politicizing it. It hasn`t even been five years and it seems like we already want to avoid thinking about 9/11 at its most basic level - a horrific act of terrorism that killed thousands.

0
Reply
Male 329
jrm, you think people are pissed that americans were killed on 9/11... how pissed do you think the innocent civilians of iraq are when their families are killed by americans/europeans? mucho pissed i would say. and, `Why do my fellow europeans seem so stupid` - seriously, reading your posts you sound just like a hick american patriot and you`re having a go at us? god damn i love these links concerning america/9/11!
0
Reply
Male 379
iv been to Europe,i thought they smart and nice.
0
Reply
Male 39
And, for those saying it`s not as important, more people died. I know other countries had this, but the site is mainly visited by americans. Why do my fellow europeans seem so stupid?
0
Reply
Female 62
I think it was a bad idea to post this link as it would lead to an inevitable argument in the comments section. Some people are being very ignorant but anybody who lets a random person on the internet insult them is being a little bit too vulnerable. I think we should just let what has been said go. Thats my thought, if anybody is going to try and argue with me or react then I`m not actually coming back to this page so it will remain unread by me :)
0
Reply
Male 39
You`re all stupid arguing about stuff like saying it was bush. Terrorists would have done this anyway. I`m from England and they did it to us. They will never stand up and fight, always in the back. They`re scared. One day they`ll stand up and fight, and the US and UK and EU and everyone will defeat them. Long live america and england!
0
Reply
Male 329
bravo ken.

and panda, you are wrong. 9/11 was more important than anything in history ever because america is the centre of the universe.

just kidding but kinda not.

0
Reply
Male 379
i did talk about the charges.i said that the planes did it.
0
Reply
Female 380
^^^^^good on yas!!
0
Reply
Female 504
yeh i agree with jenna, lots of countries have suffered terrorist attacks or suicide bombings, fair enough america was attacked on quite a large scale but that doesnt mean its more important or more tragic than the bombing happening elsewhere. But there is no reason to go to war, you might want revenge but it isnt the way, its simply provoked extremists and made them hate america. britain has been affected more recently than america by terrorists so anyone saying that the europeans dont understand are wrong.the tube bombings affected a lot of people myself included, so yeh...rant over
sorry if i`ve offended anyone but i needed to say that
0
Reply
Male 329
lol kenthegod. its your right to believe that bull sh|t. good on you for sticking to your beliefs, shows strength of character.

lol again.

oh and well done on completely ignoring what i said about the charges.

0
Reply
Female 1,397
Americans <3 Drama. Now shut up I am trying to watch pet cemetary.
0
Reply
Female 380
no disrespect to anyone though.
0
Reply
Male 379
....i said i was goin but now im pissed.you didnt have to lose a loved.you were in australia.you had no clue how much it hurt,and i have the right to grive for those lost in that tragic event.And when the planes it,which really werent so small,hit,they hit construcion pieces,knocking it down,and it took a while for them to fall.okay,now im done.goodbye
0
Reply
Female 380
i`m gonna say something and i dont want it to be taken the wrong way at all. I think some americans overeact in situations like this they are still going on about it today..whereas in britain with the 7/7 incident you could definatley see that the approach to it was a lot calmer...so yes i do know it`s on a whole differant scale for the twin towers but it does kind of put things in perspective don`t you think?
0
Reply
Male 329
you hit the nail on the head skit, i completely agree.

-would us americans start attacking your rights and values to DEFEND your country- golf rocks... yes because you really needed to bomb the hell out of iraq to survive, well done.

also killing more civilians than `enemies` seems like an act of terrorism to me on americas part. what do you think of that then all you patriots? is that ok in some way? please explain yourselves. thanks

0
Reply
Female 1,397
Unless you actually lost a loved one in this event, I suggest you stop grieving and mourning over it like it was some huge fcken apocolyptic event because it happened years ago and basically, you have to get over it. This whole 9/11 thing has been whored in the media enough. There have been far more tragic events in history. Go have a cry over something far more important like the ice-caps melting.
0
Reply
Male 329
ohhhh hobo... thats a completely different discussion my friend and i fear that if we started it then it would never end...

just to clarify for you in short... there we`re charges in the towers which brought them down because the planes themselves couldn`t have done it alone. planted by US gov no doubt.

*awaiting responses from the patriots of the US*

0
Reply
Male 1,550
looks like a popsicle stick building
0
Reply
Male 329
you hit the nail on the head skit, i completely agree.

-would us americans start attacking your rights and values to DEFEND your country- golf rocks... yes because you really needed to bomb the hell out of iraq to survive, well done.

also killing more civilians than `enemies` seems like an act of terrorism to me on americas part. what do you think of that then all you patriots? is that ok in some way? please explain yourselves. thanks

0
Reply
Male 737
How the f*ck to two tiny (in comparison to the buildings) planes smash down the towers so easily?
0
Reply
Male 904
GolfRocks You say Europeans have no right getting involved? Well I think that our total following of the US in their War on Terror gives us some say. We`ve got a lot of men out in Iraq too. There were also several Europeans inside killed on 9/11 (ok not as many as Americans, but still...) Then theres the 7/7 London Bombings, the Madrid train bombs. This affects the whole world, not just America.
0
Reply
Female 1,397
Friday, July 28, 2006 4:16:07 AM
Aquausixio, in no way did I take it personally, just describing my experience. Regardless of why it happened, it was a horrible day to live through, and I don`t wish that kind of horror on anyone else."

Who said I was talking to you? Perhaps you did take it more personally then you realize.

0
Reply
Female 207
So, every day millions of children starve to death, women are beaten, raped and killed, innocent people die in wars. What makes this any different or more important?
0
Reply
Male 5
And watching a cat fall asleep has a point to make
0
Reply
Male 43
And this has a point...?
0
Reply
Male 87
hey you do know that it wasnt ONLY americans who died in 9/11 right? cos some people are going on as though it is. and innocents are dying all the time no help to OUR leaders. and this `free speech` its only ok if you say what the majority want you to say? it seems like that by the way people are going off. i aint gettin into no argument so i leave my post here
0
Reply
Male 1,016
THE LAST ONE


is the dude smiling or crying..i thought he was smiling but i cant tell?

0
Reply
Male 67
anyone who says badly about this day I`ve got two words for ya!!!!!!!!!!!
0
Reply
Male 1,343
also, alot of the people in this thread seem to be neo-republicans who would let our troops (some of whom will die) kill and rape innocent iraqis while under the delusion that something productive is happening rather than do nothing at all and look like a coward.

first of all, i dont know how sweden got into this argument, but sweden and the rest of scandinavia are cool. dont be dissin` northern europe.

second, if you are hell-bent on some idea, that doesnt mean it is right (i apologize to any people who took religious offense). nazis killed jewish people and invaded poland. they thought it was right, but it isnt. in times like these, it is unfair to people who are born into a country that is being attacked without intent, because stereotypes that you cannot imagine are forged and people are killed just because they look like they could hurt you.

so shut up if you are laughing or wanting for more blood. you have no right to disgrace the people who were murdered on that day.

0
Reply
Male 1,343
it was most definetly a sad day for america, partly because about 50000 people died, but because it was the root of the iraq war.

so it has emotional and political curses.

0
Reply
Male 1,866
the pic that really makes my heart bleed is that fire fighter sitting alone crying.
0
Reply
Female 316
Aquausixio, in no way did I take it personally, just describing my experience. Regardless of why it happened, it was a horrible day to live through, and I don`t wish that kind of horror on anyone else.
0
Reply
Male 194
And Kenthegod, your nothing but a classic, ignorant, American hick. Go America!! (seriously, no. Dont go unless your going away.) Pretty much everyone I`ve met on this subject has had there head in the sand ignoring the fact that this is a horrible country, and alot of people in the government are corrupt. And its im-bred hicks like Kenthegod don`t really help either.
0
Reply
Male 5
Let`s just save the pointless arguments for another thread. Sad thing that happened, I feel for the families and friends involved.
0
Reply
Female 316
I miss the Twin Towers. I miss seeing them frame the NYC skyline as I drive to work each morning, and as I drive home each night. I will never forget watching the tops of the towers smoke like chimneys along the horizon. There one minute and gone the next.The hours spent waiting to hear from friends and family that worked in Manhattan, praying that they were alive and well. The way it rained paper and debris and the smell of burning down across the boroughs even many, many miles away. War sucks. Terrorism sucks. Hatred sucks. And the sad part is that these things will never go away, and we will never learn from the past.
0
Reply
Female 1,397
People die everyday, don`t take it personally.
0
Reply
Female 104
so sad....|-(
0
Reply
Male 140
Your absolutely right Ryan! I am disrespectful and ignorant and I get online and I think that when I type online I can act unhabitable and immature. I have very much to learn I am sorry for my rude and irregant behavior and I wont lash out like that again. Sorry If I hurt anyone with my irrogant posts.
0
Reply
Male 194
Yea, its a sad day when such treason was commited by America. Well, what can you do when you have a tool for a presedent, and clowns in congress. Man this country sucks, and it sucks super hard.
0
Reply
Male 1,526
GolfRocks if they took out all of stockholm i would be a litte upsett, not that i know anyone in stockholm, i would be just as upsett if they attacked berlin or kopenhagen (or how you spell köpenhamn). but i wouldent go attack some random country in the prosses of "revenge" not even if they have a lot of oil. what you did in afganistan, that was on the right way. but the detour to iraq was a looong way off.
0
Reply
Male 295
why does it take 5 years for these pictures to be published? These pictures should have been availaible by the next day.

Also why were journalists and photographers banned from the site? Isn`t america the citadel of freedom?

0
Reply
Male 151
stop dishonoring the dead. this attack didnt destroy this country, it made us stronger. Europeans have no right to disrespect us Americans and attack our values. Whats done is done, stop living in the past. Also, Ajikan, what if parts of Stockholm were destroyed by terrorists and thousands of innocent people were killed? would you sit back and do nothing? would you have no feelings for the thousands that died? would us americans start attacking your rights and values to DEFEND your country? no, we would not. We didnt sit back, we struck the heart of the true infidels and we are still fighting back today. So, if you are going to make a point, sit back and think "what was it like?"
0
Reply
Male 2,486
Ajikan, you need to stop posting as well, your making yourself look like an idiot.
0
Reply
Male 2,486
kable, your not funny, seriously, stop posting. How would you feel if your family was in those towers? Or better yet, you were in the top story as you see the tower fall and can feel the heat as you plummit to your firey death.

Have some drating respect, your 30-39? Really? Act like it.

0
Reply
Male 321
Well to tell the truth, lots of innocents are being killed in this war.
0
Reply
Male 1,526
dont missunderstand. what happen to "you" was terrible, an act of terror.
but what "you" did was an invasion an act of war....and some even call it revenge. that i dont like
0
Reply
Male 1,526
i care about your victims
0
Reply
Male 1,526
and a thing i noticed just now, is that some here talk like they ARE the country. a part of it.
myself. i dont like to say, they attacked us bla bla bla, i think of it more like, they attecked some people who live on the same landmass as me. maybe you see that as sefish, i se it more as im an individual. but at least it keeps me from blind patriotism
0
Reply
Female 430
we arent killing innocents.
if sweden is so uninvolved than why are you getting so into this?
0
Reply
Male 1,526
sweden is neutral. not war monglers.
i dont like sweden but its not that bad. but if you think taking revenge (killing innocents) because some TERRORISTS attack your contry is fair..hmm.sure what ever
0
Reply
Male 1,526
why suport an invasion.
and THEY think they are doing the right thing...so did the germans in ww2...im not comparing, its just so easy to think your doing the right thing. it makes it easyer to make an invassion seem lika a liberation
0
Reply
Male 379
you know what,i have my opinons,and i know whats right and wrong.goodbye
0
Reply
Male 379
fine,next time they bomb us we shouldnt do anything about it
0
Reply
Female 430
why would we bomb sweden? get over yourself. It isnt about revenge, they would keep doing stuff like that if nothing was done.
0
Reply
Male 379
no,i cant agree with that!im sorry the swedish are to pussy to fight back.The US has been bombed before,but we came back and won the wars.I pray its the same with this
0
Reply
Female 430
I know there really isnt a reason for the troops to be there anymore, but I know 2 soldiers fighting over there and in no way arethe upset by it and they are proud to be fighting for our country and know what they are doing is right. I think it was justified for them to go over there, even if it is time for them to leave. It is sad to me how some people are so stupid about the war, we should support the troops and stop complaining becuase it isnt fair to them. They need and want everyones support, not everyone complaining about what they are doing.
0
Reply
Male 1,526
IloveShoes i spell it irak, we do that in sweden.
and sadam wasnt the one who was responsible for the attck. at least not the last i heard. and revenge....revenge is for litte bickering children, not countries. cant help myself, just reading this makes me wanna build a bomb shelter. not from any eastern country, but the us
0
Reply
Male 379
osama had a part,but hes either dead or hiding.Saddam had a part,and we have him.i dont think the troops are leaving,but i want them too
0
Reply
Female 809
Wow- what a mess. I knew it was bad, but never really SAW how bad it was.
0
Reply
Male 321
I doubt the troops are going out of iraq anytime soon...
And I thought it was revenge toward osama, the terrorist.
0
Reply
Male 379
No.it was a good reason to get Saddam and revenge.we did that,now bring back the troops
0
Reply
Male 321
Oh, so seeing these pictures will make everyone pro war?
0
Reply
Male 379
that you again Ilovemyshoes
0
Reply
Male 379
its a reminder.and no matter how protected,they will find a way!
0
Reply
Female 430
Iraq. Ahole.
This isnt an arguement you are going to win so give it up. If you dont know what you are talking about than get over it and stop acting like you are better and more intelligent than us. How can you even say things like that about something that devastating.
0
Reply
Male 321
Aren`t we a little more proctect now? Are all planes going to be shot done if they aren`t identified?

Anyways, again, seeing this doesn`t help.

0
Reply
Male 379
i see it as a strong reminder as why we went into iraq and why we should leave it
0
Reply
Male 379
i didnt say they were gonna blow up the towers again,jsut that they would attack
0
Reply
Male 1,526
no, and im sure you werent when your country dropped the bombs in irak.
nah, im tired of this argument, had it countless times. and it always and with americans not listening and starting to call me names in true jock style. ill just leve it now.
0
Reply
Male 321
How could they blow them up again? the twin towers are gone. And it`s not like seeing this will give you guys some super power than can suck all the terrorists into one corner and set them on fire. No need to see this unless you can do something like that.
0
Reply
Male 379
ajikan,you wernt as affected as americans were,okay
0
Reply
Male 379
thank you again!learn from the past
0
Reply
Male 1,526
ever wonder why?
but since its not in americas intrest to start another war, for awhile at least.
0
Reply
Female 3,562
"ken, I don`t think they will blow up the twin towers again."

That`s what they said in 1991 when it happened the FIRST time.
People have forgotten that in 1991, Al Queda bombed the twin towers but failed to fall them. They suceeded the second time.

0
Reply
Male 379
thank you iloveshoes!and they might attack us again.Thats how mad they are at us
0
Reply
Female 430
You suck Ajikan, your such a jerk.
And sportsguy you are an idiot how is it bushes fault that this happened? seriously grow up and think about it a little more before you start blaming people for things like this.
I`ll never forget going to school that day, i live on the opposite side of the country totally but one of my good friends had relatives working in the building and he was devastated. its sad how many people it actually affected even if you werent right there. it is so horrible
0
Reply
Female 3,562
thanks for posting these images, I havn`t seen anything like them before.
0
Reply
Female 370
Friday, July 28, 2006 2:14:20 AM
FU Geek Quit taking my spot

What a dick. You`re disrespectful as hell!

0
Reply
Male 321
ken, I don`t think they will blow up the twin towers again.
0
Reply
Male 1,526
he isnt a terrorist. at least not for that.
0
Reply
Male 1,526
maybe did it yourself. so yea. it might have. but well never know now will we.
0
Reply
Male 379
ajikan i called kable a terrorist because he made fun of this tragic event
0
Reply
Male 379
this didnt happen because of Bupoohis would have happend with Kerry or Clinton!
0
Reply
Male 1,526
haha i like the way you brand ppl to be terrorist so easy kenthegod....a true patriot
0
Reply
Male 379
we should be reminded because it could happen again you son of a bitch.same with you kable
0
Reply
Male 236
think about it...this could of been avoided if bush wasnt president...bastard.
0
Reply
Male 321
Why should we be reminded again?
0
Reply
Male 160
I dont wanna forget about this day, which i never will. But seeing pictures makes me sick just to think that there are people out there that would sacrifice their life to kill thousands of people.
0
Reply
Male 236
thats a spicey a meataball!
0
Reply
Male 379
kable,dont joke about this.seriosly,this was a terrible day,by making fun of those millons of deaths you are a terrorist
0
Reply
Male 1,526
more ppl die in wars. and why the hell should i care about this? i still dont trust the us. in fact, i trust them less after wtc.
0
Reply
Male 140
Building drop or somthan>?
0
Reply
Male 140
What the hell happened here?
0
Reply
Female 3,696
ahh and I thought my room looked scary to clean up :( How awful. I turned 13 that day :O
0
Reply
Female 665
has it been nearly 5 years? wow, have times moved fast... i`m glad that there were pictures. no one should ever forget this day.
0
Reply
Male 1,016
thats horrible
0
Reply
Female 1,972
It`s still hard to believe my brother & I worked there. The skyline of lower Manhattan still looks weird to me and it`s been almost 5 yrs.
0
Reply
Female 1,412
wow for the only pictures ever taken, there sure were a lot. i love how many american flags there were.

so very sad. god bless the families...

0
Reply
Male 379
oh my god....so sad
0
Reply
Male 27
sad
0
Reply
Male 140
Damn Thats nasty! Do you like ButterTarts?
0
Reply
Female 370
eeeeh.
0
Reply
Male 10,115
Link: 9/13/01 [Rate Link] - Photos of the World Trade Center site taken two days after.
0
Reply