Stay-at-home moms deserve $134,000 salary

Submitted by: buddy 11 years ago in
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1916891

What they should get paid for the work they do, according to a study.
There are 91 comments:
Male 129
130k a year for 18 years! Thats more than a large number of 2 parent families even make. Who is gona pay them?
0
Reply
Female 706
On 5/7/2006 3:06:49 AM tawnymw1988 wrote: ... Noone told them to stay at home, cook, clean, wash, iron, etc etc. They should`ve took the pill and used condoms or kept their legs closed...

You know, just because no one wants you because you`re so unpleasant doesn`t mean that you have to rag on the girls that actually can get a guy to love them.

0
Reply
Male 12
Cindy, maybe you should read my entire post before responding. You`d see that I NEVER suggested that I thought anyone was asking for this pay. And yes, I DID read the entire thread and I DO realize that no rational person would ask for this pay.

Being a father who contributes to AT LEAST 50% of the cooking, cleaning, entertaining, advice dispensing, bathing, boo-boo kissing, bedtime story reading, etc. in our house, in addition to working 40-50 hours a week at my "regular" job, I know that the rewards of parenthood are intangible and no real dollar value can be placed on this rewarding experience. Yet it never fails that some group or another comes out with one of these "studies" every year.

The TONGUE-IN-CHEEK point I was trying to make was that I have never seen any of these studies put a dollar value on the physical support stay-at-home moms get from whomever is out working elsewhere 8-12 hours a day to allow them the ability to stay at home.

0
Reply
Female 531
wc444, why not make it your last as well? At least read the entire thread before posting. You`d see that it`s well known that no one is asking for this pay.
0
Reply
Female 447
Ike Ray:
"then explain how i have a kid when we used both a condom AND she was on birth control?

and it is harder for stay-at-home dads than for stay-at-home moms"

1) Either you two suffered a major contraceptive malfunction or she lied about the pill.

2)It is absolutely harder for stay-at-home dad. Men are taught their whole lives to ignore and supress their emotions, so they are not as adept as women at handling emotionally charged situations (such as jr. saying "I hate you!" for the first time). But I have met some outstanding Daddy-Moms in my time, and I think it`s wonderful to see fathers making more of a connection with their kids these days.

0
Reply
Male 12
Wow! My first post!

I`ll bet the geniuses who compiled this data didn`t take into account the perks stay-at-home moms get: free lodging in a completely furnished home, free food, free utilities, free clothing, free use of a vehicle, free gasoline, free health and dental benefits, etc.

0
Reply
Male 10
You tell those illegitimate little c*nts Cindy. Honestly, the crap that has risen from this article stupefies me! I for one believe a price tag cannot be put on a mother’s work. It cheapens the role. Personally, I`d give my mum the world if I could.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MUM`S OUT THERE!!!
0
Reply
Female 118
since im going 2 have children in the future i should get money now to help me... go through school? yeah...thats it... school
0
Reply
Female 531
[quote]On 5/7/2006 12:39:35 PM tawnymw1988 wrote: ... I didn`t ask to be set into this world...[/quote]
Well, you know what to do then!
0
Reply
Female 207
... I didn`t ask to be set into this world...
0
Reply
Female 531
[quote]On 5/7/2006 3:06:49 AM tawnymw1988 wrote: ... Noone told them to stay at home, cook, clean, wash, iron, etc etc. They should`ve took the pill and used condoms or kept their legs closed...[/quote]
Aren`t you sweet? I think your parents should beat you more. :-D
0
Reply
Male 2,703
[QUOTE=AZUMA]Oh and these days accidents do not happen. there are plenty of birth control methods out there. I have never had a child, and not for lack of trying. I am just smart about it. So if you get knocked up it isn`t an accident. it is being stupid.[/QUOTE]

then explain how i have a kid when we used both a condom AND she was on birth control?

and it is harder for stay-at-home dads than for stay-at-home moms

0
Reply
Male 1,265
I like this thinking. If a mother succeeds, it`s because she`s great. If she fails, it`s because of her children.

Yeah.

0
Reply
Female 123
tawnymw1988
Female, 13-17, Europe

... Noone told them to stay at home, cook, clean, wash, iron, etc etc. They should`ve took the pill and used condoms or kept their legs closed...

(SO CUTE-NOT)

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES.....


one last comment..

only peeps that will comment are children, "single"/"loser"
men(married or not) or morons.........

just wait till they are expecting...
of course they will all say:
"not me!"


I laugh.................

taking care of children is the hardest job possible...

look at the misfits at this site....

the world is in turmoil.....


good luck......

just wait....
your comeuppance.
shall soon arrive....


I`m done...
good night...
nuff said....

0
Reply
Female 207
... Noone told them to stay at home, cook, clean, wash, iron, etc etc. They should`ve took the pill and used condoms or kept their legs closed...
0
Reply
Female 531
[quote]On 5/6/2006 9:38:38 PM TCK15 wrote: Since a big hug is equal to Free labor for 5 days each week.[/quote]
Recognition goes a LONG way, though. I`d rather be told "thank you, mom" just once a week than get a paycheck.
0
Reply
Male 161
Since a big hug is equal to Free labor for 5 days each week.
0
Reply
Female 236
They are pointing out (just before mother`s day) that SAHMs do an important job. They wouldn`t do these kind of survays if idiots like some who posted here didn`t run under the idea that stay at home parents just sit around eating bon bons all day watching soaps and the baby`s diapers magicly get changed, the food cooks itself, the house picks up, washes, and folds the laundry on it`s own. You kids should go up and give your parents a great big hug.
0
Reply
Male 361
"I Read In A Magazine That Stay At Home Mothers Would Equilvent To $300 A Week, So That Would Be...$109,200 Per Year."

With that logic, someone who works at Burger King makes atleats $90,000 a year.

0
Reply
Male 14
"By the way, Malk, there`s 52 weeks in a year. "

Tehehe right..... damn tech stuff has me thinking "256" and my numbers bash.

0
Reply
Male 1,265
"I Read In A Magazine That Stay At Home Mothers Would Equilvent To $300 A Week, So That Would Be...$109,200 Per Year."

Wha?

Anyway, most jobs are paid based on training and qualification. You are being paid for your experience and education. College degrees and such. Anybody can cook. Anybody can be a psychologist. Anybody can drive. Most women can take care of a child when they commit to it. But most of those that can won`t be paid that much for doing it unless they put in 10 years of education, training, or experience, and even then they get paid for the job they are doing, not extracurricular duties.

The whole thing is stupid, I think. Everybody that is responsible works hard, or they have put in years and years to get to a comfortable place. Isn`t a child worth the work, anyway? The best investment? This cheapens the children, I think.

0
Reply
Female 531
Who said that all single moms were stupid? Maybe their husband/boyfriend died, or left them? It doesn`t always mean someone was irresponsible at a party and got "knocked up".
Also, some people chose not to use BC for certain reasons; either health or religious. Sometimes BC fails. It does happen. So, lets put the harsh judgements aside, please. It`s making you look like a c*nt, actually.
0
Reply
Male 18
Oh and these days accidents do not happen. there are plenty of birth control methods out there. I have never had a child, and not for lack of trying. I am just smart about it. So if you get knocked up it isn`t an accident. it is being stupid.
0
Reply
Male 18
Umm, no Cindy. I was one of those kids in school that did crappy in class, could not sit in his seat n stuff, so they sent me for all kinds of test. That is when I did my IQ test, a real one.

Oh and procker, yeah I was an accident. forced my parents to get married and everything. I can`t help but think how much better life would have been for my parents if I had never come along.

0
Reply
Female 531
By the way, Malk, there`s 52 weeks in a year. ;-)
0
Reply
Female 531
[quote]On 5/6/2006 11:30:23 AM AzumaKazuma wrote: Umm, and by definition a Moron is someone with an IQ of 0-25. I scored a 128, so I don`t think I am a moron. [/quote]
Let me guess, Azuma. You score 128 on the Tickle ONLINE test, right? You know, the one that EVERYONE gets 125-140 on?
0
Reply
Female 509
shut the fu.ck up AzumaKazuma u dont know anything about single mothers brain capacity, mistakes happen..like u for instance.
0
Reply
Female 509
Both men and women are able to be a stay-at-home parent. Tis` not a gender thing. It pretty much all depends on the stress they can handle.

Its sexism thinking that just a woman can be a stay-at-home parent, or just a man can go out and work.

but mothers are usually more understanding than the fathers.

happy mothers day

0
Reply
Male 14
"To $300 A Week, So That Would Be...$109,200 Per Year"


Ummmm 300x56 = 16,800

before taxes

0
Reply
Female 531
My husband and I often have this discussion: who has a harder job. I take care of 3 (soon to be 4) kids 24/7. He works a hard labor job. Mine is not physically demaning, but mentally and emotionally demanding. His job isn`t mentally taxing, but it sure is hard on his body.
I think this is akin to the argument of "what hurts worse: labor or a kick in the balls". Both are equally bad, but along different planes. I am VERY lucky that I don`t have to work. I did work for the first year of my son`s life. It was extremely difficult. I`m blessed to have a man that makes enough money for me to stay home. Those moms that have to work, I have the deepest respect for them.
0
Reply
Female 368
<flippant wrote: The women I feel are underappreciated are the working mothers...even today, it is a societal expectation that women are the housekeepers and child-rearers, even if both parents are working the same hours. >

I think this is the main point of the article. In other words, to raise AWARENESS of how hard [most] mothers work. It was supposed to make people think about the balance of labor in their own household. Most men are perfectly happy to let women go out and make money, but for some reason they still expect them to do ALL the housework ON TOP OF THAT. This has been linked to the high rate of divorce these days, as well as psychological disorders brought on by stress. The point of the article was to say, "Oy! Before you say you`re the only one who works, look at everything your wife`s doing. Help her out a little, unless you want the stress to kill her!"

0
Reply
Female 879
Eh, everyone knows that being a stay at home mom is hard work, but it hardly compares to the people who go out busting thier ass doing construction, concrete, roofing, things like that. I would pick taking care of kids anyday, which I have (worked at a daycare for three years, three little bros and a sis too), then do backbreaking work like that (which I have also done, worked in a steel door factory hauling 150 pounds back and forth all day), and those people dont make over a hundred grand a year...not that Mom`s dont do thier share, its just I think they overestimated the amount they deserve, or they are underpaying the labor workers in our country, either way it blows.
0
Reply
Male 1,420
wow, i belive that this article doesnt say stay at home moms deserve money, but if you add up the salaries of the jobs thats how much they would get.
but seriously people, i heard you the first time. no need to say it 5.
i didnt say the ARTICLE said anything, but the LINK to the article said "deserve". thats what i was arguing about.
0
Reply
Male 18
D.I.N.K= Dual Income No Kids (for those of you not familliar with the acronym.

Umm, and by definition a Moron is someone with an IQ of 0-25. I scored a 128, so I don`t think I am a moron.

and yeah, I feel bad for single moms....even if they are stupid breeders.

0
Reply
Female 447
PS one thing`s for sure, Azuma....you are most definitely a dink. Or a doink. Or maybe just a moron.
0
Reply
Female 447
1) As mentioned above, no one is saying moms are trying to get paid, it`s simply an figure to show how much time and effort they put in.

2) Stay-at-home moms DO get paid...they live room and board free, usually get some spending money if finances allow, and most importantly get to spend precious time with their children.

3) The women I feel are underappreciated are the working mothers...even today, it is a societal expectation that women are the housekeepers and child-rearers, even if both parents are working the same hours. Granted, that is slowly changing and is certainly not the case in every household, but it is a fact today nonetheless.

0
Reply
Male 18
My mom was a stay at home mom and she did SFA, me and my bro did all the house work, yard work and gardening. And she was shuch a pooty cook that I started to cook all the meals when I was 13 because I wanted to eat food that did not taste like ass. And if there are any stay at home moms that are whining that they should have a salary, just remember that you have food on your table and a roof over your head that you do nothing to help provide. You just keep it in order. I make $15.00 an hour, my GF makes $18.00 and it is barely enough to provide us with what we need. AND we are D.I.N.K.S. SO, maybe there should be a study into the standard of living for men who`s wives stay at home to take care of the parasites.
0
Reply
Female 395
for them. This doesn`t mean they should get paid. As other people have said they should make their signifigant other help out some too. If they didn`t accept all of the responsibilities without complaint, labeling it as all part of the `job` as stay at home mom maybe they wouldn`t be so stressed out.

Men and Women need to learn that we are not superior to one or the other and we do need help with some things, we can not do everything alone. Unless the father works a 24 hour shift everyday of the week and weekend they can still help plan out the soccer practices, the ballet practices, they can go out and buy groceries after work.

After I`ve said a bunch of stuff on my mind, let the debate go on.

0
Reply
Female 395
I got to the middle of the second page of comments when I stopped reading, forgive me if I say something already commented on. With that out of the way...

The study is NOT asking for mom`s to be paid, as said by other people, and it is ALSO not counting the fact that not all stay at home mom`s are good moms. They don`t take into account that said stay at home mom (speaking from expeirence no offense to good stay at home moms) might just sit on the couch, mope and read fuc*ing self help books all day long every day, these moms might pass on the duty of stay at home mom to their eldest daughter. Not all the responsibilities were passed on to me, cause I refused and fought, but many were.

Then you have those mom`s who have disabilities but are GREAT moms, such as my one friend. She`s single, has a low paying job, and manages to take care of three kids and she loves all of them equally.

I understand why there is a mothers day. Many people don`t appreciate all that their mom has don

0
Reply
Female 531
My only "rant" is that there are a lot of people in this thread that think moms are banding together to try to get this pay. No one is demanding payment.
And then you have the geniuses that show up and make comments like "it was their choice to have kids, why should we pay them?". F*cking morons, that`s not even the POINT.
The point is only that moms don`t get weekly paychecks for what they do. But, IF THEY DID, this is what their time/effort would be worth.
THAT is what is so annoying. Not the fact that so many of you are horribly disrespectful to women/mothers. That`s annoying, but it`s not what I`m irritated about.
0
Reply
Male 90
ill tell you what women deserve!

a slap to the face to put them back in line! dont want them thinking they can get paid for this...!

0
Reply
Male 203
fudge THAT.....The do not deserve 110,000 a year for what they do. Thats absolutely ludacris.
0
Reply
Female 2,144
I Read In A Magazine That Stay At Home Mothers Would Equilvent To $300 A Week, So That Would Be...$109,200 Per Year.
People Are Right. This Is Just A Little Interesting Article Saying That Stay At Home Mothers Is One Of The Hardest Jobs In The World And Kudos To That, Because I Babysitted For 1 Hour Today And I Pretty Much Went Insane.
0
Reply
Male 1,225
^ You need to stfu noob!!!!!

Also... I love my mom for all the things she has ever done for/with me. I could not have asked for a better one.

0
Reply
Male 161
Its about damn time that somebody recognizes how hard it is for me, a stay-at-home mom in America that has a lazy husband that only watches sports all day to work my ass off as a slave for no pay.

Wheres my paycheck?

0
Reply
Male 1,014
This thing is ridiculous. Moms do a hell of a lot of work, but this article just adds up a lot of yearly salaries. Stay at home moms don`t do laundry for eight hours a day, then drive kids around for eight hours a day, then cook for eight hours a day and so on. This is dumb and I can`t believe you people are arguing about it. I love my mom but 130something thousand dollars a year is ridiculous.
0
Reply
Female 272
I just wanna get one thing straight. The women that this article describes are not DEMANDING to be paid 134,000 a year. THe article simply raises the point that stay-at-home moms do a hell of a lot of work (which in a job environment would be worth at least 134,000 dollars a year). No one`s saying people SHOULD pay them.
0
Reply
Female 706
Yes, it`s the women`s choice to become a mother. But someone`s gotta do it or the humans would die out. Except when girls are raped.
So shut up.
This was just meant to give you an idea of how much a SAHM really does. So hug your mommy like good little boys and girls because she busted her DAMN ASS to raise you.
0
Reply
Male 1,420
"Sertrbl, read the above quote. Erin sums up how I feel. Why are YOU so bitter about it?"
first off, the only thingk i said about you is that your taking peoples responces to this "joke" too seriously. second, the title of the link said the moms deserve more money, and thats what i was arguing about. i didnt say the article said anyhitng at all. im only being "bitter" because your being so serious. if its a joke, stop complaining to us and ill stop arguing with you.
i think its hilarious that you say someone needs a sence of humor, then rant about things that really dont matter.
0
Reply
Female 2,552
I guess stay-at-home-moms could get paid, why not? But don`t they think that $134,121 is a TAD to much?
0
Reply
Female 192
sorry about all the typos. I`m getting tired.
0
Reply
Female 192
I love how some people on here think that women are actually demanding money....its just funny! Being a stay at hom emo has its own rewards that a paycheck could never match. I chose it, and I love it. I don`t mind that I don`t get paid, but everyone wants more money...its just natural to feel like you never have enough money. so get over it people. Stay at home moms do alot more than some people think. Exept for the ones that sit around on their butt all day. I know a few of those.
0
Reply
Female 192
I wish I got paid for being a mom...that would be great. On call 24/7! My husband sure couldn`t handle staying home with both kids all day....he does ok for a little while in the evening if I want ot go out, but he still calls me the whole time I`m out to find out where stuff is, or what to feed them...it gets so annoying.
0
Reply
Male 1,866
yeh... they deserve more than the average doctor. i`m not convinced... although they DO work 23/7.... meh....
0
Reply
Female 44
Wow Cindy sounds like my momma....
0
Reply
Male 205
Stupid, because they`re HER children!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid.
0
Reply
Female 531
[quote]On 5/5/2006 5:00:33 PM Erin24 wrote: THE ARTICLE WAS NOT ASKING FOR WOMEN TO BE PAID!! god! lol, it was simply stating what most womens equvialent work would add up to if it WERE a job! :-P[/quote]
Sertrbl, read the above quote. Erin sums up how I feel. Why are YOU so bitter about it?
0
Reply
Male 1,420
"Wow, somebody left their sense of humor at home. Jeez, Maelstrom, ease up."
if this is a joke, why do YOU take it so seriously?
stay at home moms dont "deserve" payment any more than someone who cleans up by themselves, like maelstrom said, you shouldnt get paid for having children. with this logic, you can get payed for burning calories.
0
Reply
Male 393
wierd...all the stay at home moms i know are lazy and terrible drivers... this doesnt mean im paying my mom for anything tho
0
Reply
Female 266
THE ARTICLE WAS NOT ASKING FOR WOMEN TO BE PAID!! god! lol, it was simply stating what most womens equvialent work would add up to if it WERE a job! :-P
0
Reply
Male 13
"Damn, find a woman and get laid. The celibacy making you cranky."

...it does me.

0
Reply
Female 531
Unfortunately, you`re right. Too many people are getting knocked up and not taking proper care of their children. I think this article assumed the women were GOOD mothers.
0
Reply
Male 1,265
"As for your $6.05/hr, it`s not MY fault that you`re not smart enough or qualified enough for a better paying job."

If mothers are going to get paid based on qualification, then there goes most of that salary they are claiming they deserve.

0
Reply
Female 44
Thanks mom for giving up a $134,000 salary to raise me!!!! :-X
0
Reply
Female 531
F*ck you.
0
Reply
Male 407
I don`t have a problem with this really.. but the math is horrendous. Basically, they`re saying that mothers do ten jobs, what the hell did they do, add all the salaries together. You can sum up mothers in two jobs Butler and Chaufer (however you spell that) If they did get paid it shouldn`t be much because I don`t know about your mothers but with every mother I`ve ever met it`s nothing but consant bitching about what they do. Butlers don`t bitch about thier job.

Stay at home mom`s provide a valuable service to thier family, but they need to stop confusing work with what they do. Never have I known of a mom that works in her own house for 8 straight hours with little break, other than an occasional day or two. Most of the time, they`ll clean poo up, keep the kids in line, and sit down and watch soap operas at their leisure.

When you think about they do get paid. It costs money for them to live, and they certaintly aren`t making any of thier own.

0
Reply
Male 2,703
"Right on, where can i collect my money. being a stay at home mom is hard and frustrating sometimes. most men couldn`t handle it."

may be true that most dad`s can`t, but there are some out there, like myself, that do. now, did they calculate how many children they are taking care of? im sure the pay for having 1 kid is WAY lower than say, like my mom, having 8 kids to take care of AND working a 40 hours a week job. i give her props for all that she has done, and i hope one day my kids can appreciate what i do for them.

0
Reply
Female 531
Wow, somebody left their sense of humor at home. Jeez, Maelstrom, ease up.
As for your $6.05/hr, it`s not MY fault that you`re not smart enough or qualified enough for a better paying job. Just because you`re bitter about your own short-comings, don`t come in here bitching like a PMSing lunatic.
I love my children, and I am glad I have them. It is a lot of work. No one is complaining about that. Just simply stating a fact. YOU`RE the only one in here complaining.
Damn, find a woman and get laid. The celibacy making you cranky.
0
Reply
Male 1,882
I`m sorry, nobody deserves to "make money" from having children. It`s a retarded concept. If you can`t handle the responsibilities of having children, then... don`t have children? Don`t whine to me about how hard it is. If you don`t want to put up with the troubles that come with raising a child, then close your legs, because you aren`t ready for children. As for the rest of the chores, stop whining. If you`re married, make your husband do some of the work as well. If he won`t, then he`s a deadbeat, now isn`t he? I`d take responsibilities myself if I were married.

Get paid over $100,000 for staying at home keeping the house clean and taking care of the kids? Please. I work my *ss off for $6.05/hr. I`d like to see some people evaluate the crap I put up with at work and come back to tell me how much I should be getting paid.

0
Reply
Male 2,309
They are just saying that women do a hell of a lot more work than men, which is usually true...
0
Reply
Male 8
Women shouldnt be allowed to have money.

j/k :P

0
Reply
Male 161
^^ I bet some mom already did....
0
Reply
Male 579
I imagine that the point is for stay at home moms to read the article and then they will feel good about themselves because they see in print that they are worth a lot.

Before I opened this I figured some mom was sueing the government for a yearly salary.

0
Reply
Male 83
Paid by whom?
0
Reply
Female 252
Why are they trying to put a price tag on being a mother? It`s a pointless article. I don`t understand their intentions.
0
Reply
Male 11
Lasy ass women
0
Reply
Male 901
Just because your a mother doesn`t mean you should do all the work by yourself. You choose to be a father as well you know. This kind of study would be unneccesary in an equal society, but in the world that we live in, this study is useful for showing that it`s not as easy to be a stay-home parent as it would seem. Combine that it`s extremely hard work with the fact that the social life often gets extremely dull when your locked inside your home all the time, I believe that it`s amongst the hardest work there is.
0
Reply
Female 531
[quote]On 5/5/2006 8:39:08 AM Muppet1989 wrote: pfft i agree with da niper and evryone, theyre mums thats their job, they arent supposed to be payed for it, it was their choice wether or not to become a mother[/quote]
Yeah, "Muppet" is an appropriate name for you.

I chose to become a mom, yes. But, a little recognition goes a long way. It`s a tough business.

0
Reply
Male 38
pfft i agree with da niper and evryone, theyre mums thats their job, they arent supposed to be payed for it, it was their choice wether or not to become a mother
0
Reply
Male 243
Griffith - You`re right, most men couldn`t.
0
Reply
Male 243
^^^ Poor stay at home dads have shorter life spans than men who work. We`re just not cut out for taking care of kids, I think. X)

But hooray for mummys. It`s a lot of horrid, redundant work.

0
Reply
Female 531
As a stay-at-home mom, I like this. BUT, I`d take weekends off as payment instead. Keep the money, and just give me my weekends. Then I`ll be happy. hahaha

Did we forget the stay-at-home dads, though? That`s a growing trend now-days.

0
Reply
Male 88
We can never pay back our parents directly, but pass it on to our kids so it all evens out.
0
Reply
Female 206
Right on, where can i collect my money. being a stay at home mom is hard and frustrating sometimes. most men couldn`t handle it.
0
Reply
Female 249
Where do I sign the petition?
0
Reply
Female 1,972
^^^ will you accept burnt toast/eggs/bacon, kitchen disaster, a poorly made clay ashtray and flowers ripped from your neighbours garden?
0
Reply
Female 41
Someone owes me, big time...
0
Reply
Female 1,972
here, here cheese...we arent self nappie changers here in the states either....happy mother`s day mommy!!!!
0
Reply
Male 452
a tribute to our mums! show sum respect dasniper its not like you changed ur own nappy wen u were a kid.
0
Reply
Male 84
What a stupid and pointless study. How could we possibly benefit from this? What, mums are to demand money for taking care of their kids? If I got paid for the retarded crap I here all day Id be a billionare.
0
Reply
Male 10,115
Link: Stay-at-home moms deserve $134,000 salary [Rate Link] - What they should get paid for the work they do, according to a study.
0
Reply